FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > first major "abuse"

first major "abuse"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So today I had my first dose of major abuse in here and it really knocked my for six - it was really personal and from someone who had chatted to me for a long time really.

It knocked my confidence somewhat but I think maybe having chatted to some lovely ladies and gents about it I will be OK.

Hopefully if it happens again I'll be more prepared but wow! How horrible

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just posted on another thread there's nothing worse than keyboard warriors. Its not pleasant but its also not your problem, delete, block and move on...plenty of decent nice people on here

"Just posted on another thread there's nothing worse than keyboard warriors. Its not pleasant but its also not your problem, delete, block and move on...plenty of decent nice people on here "

Yes I'm finding this - especially support for something like this.

Thanks x

I don't think I read through my messages thoroughly enough to see if any one is being mean. I just scroll past the 'so!' Or '??????' Straight to the people I like

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Don't let it get to you! You'll always get people who get shitty for whatever reason...just block but make sure you report them to

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"So today I had my first dose of major abuse in here and it really knocked my for six - it was really personal and from someone who had chatted to me for a long time really.

It knocked my confidence somewhat but I think maybe having chatted to some lovely ladies and gents about it I will be OK.

Hopefully if it happens again I'll be more prepared but wow! How horrible "

I'm sorry to hear. I find your posts quite pleasant and good natured. There is no justification for abuse. It's a clear sign of someone not empathetic and we don't need those. Just sent a PM.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

Ouch. I can understand why you feel knocked back if you've been chatting for a while. That's pretty vile really if you've trusted them to an extent, worse than from an idiot you don't know

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Aah minxy

I get shitty messages everyday, just posted about one on another thread, but I just block, report, delete.

But they're from strangers,I can laugh them off, getting one from soneone you tonight you knew, that's harsh & unfair

Sending you a big hug xx

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"So today I had my first dose of major abuse in here and it really knocked my for six - it was really personal and from someone who had chatted to me for a long time really.

Awww hugs xx

It takes courage to post, as a everyone else says, block and move on, not nice though xx

By *a72Man  over a year ago

london

Sorry to hear this happened to you. There's no excuse for treating anyone on here like that. As some others have said block and move on that person obviously has a lot of issues not your fault.

I know exactly how you feel that's why my profile is hidden now

As posted above its their issue,nobody should really take on the issues of others...easy to say of course when not the subject of abuse.

Minxy, you know my feelings about it and him. Report, block and delete, then don't give him another thought. He's obviously not the man you thought and better to find out now before you've met him. X

"I don't think I read through my messages thoroughly enough to see if any one is being mean. I just scroll past the 'so!' Or '??????' Straight to the people I like "

This guy had been very nice to me for somewhere around 8/9 weeks

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Appalling behaviour. We've always felt that chatting over a period of time is a very good way of establishing what sort of person we're dealing with. It's not foolproof by any means but the OP has just discovered that the person she was chatting to was not what they first appeared. Better to find this out at this stage than later so yes it is horrible and unforgivable but at least she didn't that person into her life and find out too late.

"I don't think I read through my messages thoroughly enough to see if any one is being mean. I just scroll past the 'so!' Or '??????' Straight to the people I like

This guy had been very nice to me for somewhere around 8/9 weeks "

Oh that's really not nice, at least you found him out eventually though. Xx

"I don't think I read through my messages thoroughly enough to see if any one is being mean. I just scroll past the 'so!' Or '??????' Straight to the people I like

This guy had been very nice to me for somewhere around 8/9 weeks "

Why has he suddenly turned nasty and abusive?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's always a good idea to report abusive messages.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

"Just posted on another thread there's nothing worse than keyboard warriors. Its not pleasant but its also not your problem, delete, block and move on...plenty of decent nice people on here

Thanks x"

Chin up hun.. And for a positive... Your photos are great and you have an amazing body.. More nice people on here than orid ones.. Just listen to the nice ones and keep looking gorgeous. X

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Delete block forget move on.

If they think they have got to you or upset you then they will do it more

And if they are behind a keyboard it's just pixels...

I know it's unpleasant but the fkwits are...i hope..a minority here...

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

When you read a message and it becomes abusive, just stop reading, delete it and block the writer if you want.

Don't waste your time thinking about it at all, just smile and read a positive message instead.

Did it come from you not doing things .? I had something like this from a person I new for years .. Because I would not do the things he was asking me to do.

Thanks so much for all the fab (gettit?!) input ... he changed because I hinted in a status that I might have something planned and he didn't appreciate that it wasn't him (!!!) but having read all of your input, having a chat with a "friend" and having a word with myself I will be better prepared if it happens again and will just block the wanker lol

"Just posted on another thread there's nothing worse than keyboard warriors. Its not pleasant but its also not your problem, delete, block and move on...plenty of decent nice people on here

Thanks x

Chin up hun.. And for a positive... Your photos are great and you have an amazing body.. More nice people on here than orid ones.. Just listen to the nice ones and keep looking gorgeous. X"

Thanks very much

x

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Minxy

Cant believe people resort to personal abuse I dread to think what they are like in real life.

Just be grateful you didnt find out in real life.

PS

Your pics are stunning

What do people get out of abusive comments

Unfortunately that happens from time to time. As others have noted, it's better to have happened here and not IRL.

Keyboards and screens make people brave. Try not to let it hold you back.

"Thanks so much for all the fab (gettit?!) input ... he changed because I hinted in a status that I might have something planned and he didn't appreciate that it wasn't him (!!!) but having read all of your input, having a chat with a "friend" and having a word with myself I will be better prepared if it happens again and will just block the wanker lol "

Did you report his abusive mail?

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Thanks x"

I did post this on another thread minxy but I hope him and his hand are very happy.

What a stupid git he is!

Stick with us nice folk.

It's just pixels on a screen.

If you delete it and block them it goes away, no need to even read it if you get the jist in the preview you see in yellow box.

Don't take it seriously

I hope youre ok now.Its always worse when it comes from a friend.x