FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinging activity heat map of the uk

Swinging activity heat map of the uk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxes OP   Man  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

What areas are the most active swinging wise, clubsparties meets etc.

and which are the most sparse.

here is my syposis of it yours may differ and please feel free to post below.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Southend, Essex

The whole of the North is suprisingly well endowed with swinging clubs and swinging oppotunities, Kent probably has the most for a county, as a city London has the most swinging oppotunities buts that not suprising for a captial city; it draws all activites to it.

Cardiff is probably the most sparse area swinging wise for it's size. It might be down to the demographic 1/3 of the population are students plust thouse not wanting a vannla life will more likley be willing to pay for it.

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"The whole of the North is suprisingly well endowed with swinging clubs and swinging oppotunities, Kent probably has the most for a county, as a city London has the most swinging oppotunities buts that not suprising for a captial city; it draws all activites to it.

Cardiff is probably the most sparse area swinging wise for it's size. It might be down to the demographic 1/3 of the population are students plust thouse not wanting a vannla life will more likley be willing to pay for it. "

Actually south Wales has one of the busiest social scenes of anywhere in the uk

We may only have two clubs in Wales (one north, and one south)

but don't let that put anyone off

Just have a trawl in the Wales forum

And just saying.... My next organised Cardiff social is on the 4th October

Southend, Essex

"The whole of the North is suprisingly well endowed with swinging clubs and swinging oppotunities, Kent probably has the most for a county, as a city London has the most swinging oppotunities buts that not suprising for a captial city; it draws all activites to it.

Cardiff is probably the most sparse area swinging wise for it's size. It might be down to the demographic 1/3 of the population are students plust thouse not wanting a vannla life will more likley be willing to pay for it.

Actually south Wales has one of the busiest social scenes of anywhere in the uk

We may only have two clubs in Wales (one north, and one south)

but don't let that put anyone off

Just have a trawl in the Wales forum

And just saying.... My next organised Cardiff social is on the 4th October "

I was going off feedback from freinds and other on here and my own exprences. Quite alot of the Cardiff swingers often seem to go to Bristol to get their fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having recently moved to Bristol Im actually shocked by how much goes on down here! So many clubs and socials and parties! South West is definitely buzzing swingers wise.

Southend, Essex

"Having recently moved to Bristol Im actually shocked by how much goes on down here! So many clubs and socials and parties! South West is definitely buzzing swingers wise. "

I think Essex is devoid of happenings, for the size of it's population. But I think maybe because London is on her door step.

What's your fav club in the southwest?

» Add a new message to this topic