FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feeling sorry for myself .

Feeling sorry for myself .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Need cheering up a bit .I fell over hurt my back and woke up and can't walk with the pain .stuck in house alone bored .what can i do ?

Wasn't d*unk either when fell over.Fell over helping someone .I'm sitting thinking was it worth it .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing worse than a bad back, take it easy and get well soon

"Nothing worse than a bad back, take it easy and get well soon "

Thank you never ever hurt my back and the pain is bad .

Aww, sit in a firm high backed chair. Also a heat pack will help reduce the inflammation. Get well soon x

"Aww, sit in a firm high backed chair. Also a heat pack will help reduce the inflammation. Get well soon x "

Thanks I can't sit down my thigh on right leg .drove to hospital in agony and took ages to get out my car .

"Nothing worse than a bad back, take it easy and get well soon

Thank you never ever hurt my back and the pain is bad ."

It is horrible, done it once and I can sympathise...take it easy and relax as much as possible

lie back and rest...my tongues ready

[Removed by poster at 20/09/17 08:51:32]

"lie back and rest...my tongues ready "

It's that bad I have lost my mojo

By *ornyforfmCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

"Need cheering up a bit .I fell over hurt my back and woke up and can't walk with the pain .stuck in house alone bored .what can i do ?

Wasn't d*unk either when fell over.Fell over helping someone .I'm sitting thinking was it worth it . "

Can understand what your going through. My gf put her back out the other day at work. She's off for the foreseeable. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hope you get better soon

"Need cheering up a bit .I fell over hurt my back and woke up and can't walk with the pain .stuck in house alone bored .what can i do ?

Wasn't d*unk either when fell over.Fell over helping someone .I'm sitting thinking was it worth it .

Can understand what your going through. My gf put her back out the other day at work. She's off for the foreseeable. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hope you get better soon"

I have seen people in pain but know i can sympathise more .It's worse than child birth and that was like peeing a pineapple

"Aww, sit in a firm high backed chair. Also a heat pack will help reduce the inflammation. Get well soon x

Thanks I can't sit down my thigh on right leg .drove to hospital in agony and took ages to get out my car . "

Sounds as though you've done something to your sciatic nerve, especially if the pain is going down your leg. Ibuprofen is good x

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Sending soft squishy hugs x hope it eases soon x

"Aww, sit in a firm high backed chair. Also a heat pack will help reduce the inflammation. Get well soon x

Thanks I can't sit down my thigh on right leg .drove to hospital in agony and took ages to get out my car . "

Sciatica? Hurts like hell I know. Find a comfortable position for breaks but try and stay mobile periodically. I have a back stretch/spinal mobility routine I have used for years. It's really good. I could message it to you if you like?

Thanks I can't sit down my thigh on right leg .drove to hospital in agony and took ages to get out my car .

Sounds as though you've done something to your sciatic nerve, especially if the pain is going down your leg. Ibuprofen is good x "

On gabapentin and it's sciatica.i thought I had a high pain control but the pain is awful .Can't get comfortable

Nooooo, not my twin sister poorly.

Ibuprofen and Paracetamol plus heat might help, and no nooky!

I have flu so feeling shitty myself. I hope it eases x

"Nooooo, not my twin sister poorly.

Ibuprofen and Paracetamol plus heat might help, and no nooky!

I have flu so feeling shitty myself. I hope it eases x"

Ah bless us twins poorly at same time .Hope you feel better soon .I won't be getting my ass smacked for along time

By *ornyforfmCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

Can understand what your going through. My gf put her back out the other day at work. She's off for the foreseeable. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hope you get better soon

I have seen people in pain but know i can sympathise more .It's worse than child birth and that was like peeing a pineapple "

I'd recommend physio. Docs will just give you pain relief and time of work. Physio will try to sort the problem at least. Even a decent massage could work wonders

I send you positive healing energy. I have had back issues too and found massage, chiropractic, and back exercises quite helpful. Stay positive and keep trying everything until you feel better!

Sounds as though you've done something to your sciatic nerve, especially if the pain is going down your leg. Ibuprofen is good x

On gabapentin and it's sciatica.i thought I had a high pain control but the pain is awful .Can't get comfortable "

Yes, it's a pain like no other. Hopefully the mess will soon kick in x

On gabapentin and it's sciatica.i thought I had a high pain control but the pain is awful .Can't get comfortable

Yes, it's a pain like no other. Hopefully the mess will soon kick in x "

Thought the dosage was a lot but know i think no lol.Hate taking pain killers but in this case I love it .

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

I had sciatica for about 8 weeks the other year, had to start a routine to get myself ready for work 2 hours before I went out, 45 minutes of which was moving in the shower among the hot water then I would be on the mix of ibuprofen and paracetamol...

Once I was home from work I had to do the same routine for the evening...

You have my sympathies x

I have seen people in pain but know i can sympathise more .It's worse than child birth and that was like peeing a pineapple "

I have every sympathy, I'm only just starting to feel better after three weeks of back pain.

And I completely agree about back pain being worse than child birth too

I have seen people in pain but know i can sympathise more .It's worse than child birth and that was like peeing a pineapple

I have every sympathy, I'm only just starting to feel better after three weeks of back pain.

And I completely agree about back pain being worse than child birth too "

Thank you I no its worst pain .it's just so uncomfortable.glad yours is better

By *imbo59seMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

Can only sympathise, have suffered for years.

If you get told to lie on the floor (to straighten your spine) make sure you have somebody available for help if needed.

When I popped my L3 disc, I was told to lie on the floor. When I needed to get up for a pee, back muscles spasmed every time I moved. Took me over an hour to get up.....was getting close to some unintentional pee "fun" lol.

Speedy recovery OP.

Feeling your pain honey rose I've got a cruciate ligament injury at the mo so I'm suffering with you!

"Can only sympathise, have suffered for years.

If you get told to lie on the floor (to straighten your spine) make sure you have somebody available for help if needed.

When I popped my L3 disc, I was told to lie on the floor. When I needed to get up for a pee, back muscles spasmed every time I moved. Took me over an hour to get up.....was getting close to some unintentional pee "fun" lol.

Speedy recovery OP."

Had no trouble peeing just hurts when sit .

I can't attempt to get on floor .my son had to help me out of bath

Will shower today

Wasn't d*unk either when fell over.Fell over helping someone .I'm sitting thinking was it worth it . "

Sending lots of hugs, if you have a hot water bottle but that on your back to relieve the pain and if someone can get you co-codomol that will help xxx

Sending lots of hugs, if you have a hot water bottle but that on your back to relieve the pain and if someone can get you co-codomol that will help xxx"

Thank you for hug and yes will hop to kitchen too find water bottle .

On gabapentin and it's sciatica.i thought I had a high pain control but the pain is awful .Can't get comfortable "

I got proscribed that for the same reason yesterday. hugs xx

I got proscribed that for the same reason yesterday. hugs xx"

Thank you and hope pills kick in for you .

Would be nice a hot naked man doing my housework while I watch .Would help take my mind off the pain im in .

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

Thank you and hope pills kick in for you . "

oh you poor thing lots of hugs sexy bum xx

Thank you and hope pills kick in for you . oh you poor thing lots of hugs sexy bum xx

"

Ah thank you lovey .

Im thinking prevention here Op....and top heavy comes to mind .Maybe a little more support for those enormous bombs might help......Scaffolding might do the trick.

By *inaryGuyMan  over a year ago

Near the River

Sometimes stretching your back helps. Otherwise a nice orgasm helps to get the serotonin flowing to your brain...happy to demonstrate

"Im thinking prevention here Op....and top heavy comes to mind .Maybe a little more support for those enormous bombs might help......Scaffolding might do the trick. "

Lol I think I would prefere a nice hot man behind me holding them up and supporting my back with his sexy torso.

Sometimes stretching your back helps. Otherwise a nice orgasm helps to get the serotonin flowing to your brain...happy to demonstrate "

I think I need a chain put up so I can hang of it

By *wesomeSauce!Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Actual Netflix and chill. Not the accepted meaning, but actually doing it.

As a veteran of back issues - happens to me every couple years - this works for me.

Spend the first two days laying flat on the floor on a folded over double duvet. Even sleep there at night. Surround yourself with snacks and water, and move only for the toilet. Take anti-inflammatories. If someone can help, put a bag of frozen peas on you back for ten minutes every hour. Use three pillows under your head so that you can binge on boxsets on Netflix.

On the third or fourth day, start to move around a bit more.

Don't forget - you will feel better soon.

X

Actual Netflix and chill. Not the accepted meaning, but actually doing it.

As a veteran of back issues - happens to me every couple years - this works for me.

Spend the first two days laying flat on the floor on a folded over double duvet. Even sleep there at night. Surround yourself with snacks and water, and move only for the toilet. Take anti-inflammatories. If someone can help, put a bag of frozen peas on you back for ten minutes every hour. Use three pillows under your head so that you can binge on boxsets on Netflix.

On the third or fourth day, start to move around a bit more.

Don't forget - you will feel better soon.

X"

Thank you that's really good advice .I'm lying on settee with leg high in the air supported with all my pillows .it's sitting down I can't do .

"Im thinking prevention here Op....and top heavy comes to mind .Maybe a little more support for those enormous bombs might help......Scaffolding might do the trick.

Lol I think I would prefere a nice hot man behind me holding them up and supporting my back with his sexy torso. "

You're not in that much pain ha ha to be thinking like that lady

"Im thinking prevention here Op....and top heavy comes to mind .Maybe a little more support for those enormous bombs might help......Scaffolding might do the trick.

Lol I think I would prefere a nice hot man behind me holding them up and supporting my back with his sexy torso.

You're not in that much pain ha ha to be thinking like that lady "

Really am trying to be happy but it's hard as pain bad .my parents just rang me and said how am I and just burst into tears .I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies .

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

offering a nice warming massage XX

Aw hugs OP

Being stuck at home in pain is awful.

Maybe watch something funny to take your mind off it- or get sucked into a series you haven't seen.

X

"Aw hugs OP

Being stuck at home in pain is awful.

Maybe watch something funny to take your mind off it- or get sucked into a series you haven't seen.

X"

Thank you I'm going to try and look for my box set of nip n tuc.used to love watching that when it was on tv .xxx

Could do with a slave .needs to have hairy chest and will need not be shy naked .Good at housework and ironing .

Plus paint my toe nails as can't bend .

"Could do with a slave .needs to have hairy chest and will need not be shy naked .Good at housework and ironing .

Plus paint my toe nails as can't bend . "

lol my favorite lady suffering if you still have them chippendale briefs knocking about leave your back door ajar and the rest will take care of it self lol the house work that is hmmmm

"Could do with a slave .needs to have hairy chest and will need not be shy naked .Good at housework and ironing .

I knew this thread was heading somewhere.

I knew this thread was heading somewhere.

"

What's wrong is nail polish on my toes a step too far .

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Not too demanding ha!!

Nothing worse than this sort of pain, get loaded up with meds, take it easy for a bit - chill out and relax!! Some great advice too x

Not too demanding ha!!

Nothing worse than this sort of pain, get loaded up with meds, take it easy for a bit - chill out and relax!! Some great advice too x"

Yes people been really nice and had great advice . But no naked cleaner or nail man came forward

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I'm sorry to hear....back pain can be very debilitating and distressing for those that have it I know, I treat people for it day in and day out.

If you are getting pain and numbing down your leg that would be sciatica, but can have more than one cause. It usually is a question of time until the symptoms begin improving...how long depends on the person and the nature of the injury.

If it doesn't begin to improve within a couple of weeks refer yourself to physio so someone could look at it and provide some support / advice. Best of luck and speedy recovery

I'm sorry to hear....back pain can be very debilitating and distressing for those that have it I know, I treat people for it day in and day out.

If you are getting pain and numbing down your leg that would be sciatica, but can have more than one cause. It usually is a question of time until the symptoms begin improving...how long depends on the person and the nature of the injury.

If it doesn't begin to improve within a couple of weeks refer yourself to physio so someone could look at it and provide some support / advice. Best of luck and speedy recovery "

Thank you yes it is sciatica

I have physiotherapy on Friday that's if I can get into car and sit down .Hoping pain killers kick in soon .Taking them gradual and increasing dosage each day .I will be more sympathetic with others with back pain .All I did was stop patient from falling .A lot would say let them fall but you just can't it's a quick reaction to help if your there .

I know you and you are a drama queen lmho xxx

"I know you and you are a drama queen lmho xxx"

No I'm not cheeky I'm stressed today parents here and they are miss behaving .

Had a ride from he'll to hospital .my dad going 10 mph

Who is hoovering LOL xxx

What about the cobwebs ??????

Honey sounds like you need a good gentleman to whisk you off your feet

But obvisouly watching your back of course

Got my cleaners in .Lol

(Parents ) it's stressing me out here mam spilt my flowers knocked vase with skirt .Then dad spilt his tea on my settee .But still love them ,but it's quite entertaining .know dad in my garden taking cuttings off my plants .

"Honey sounds like you need a good gentleman to whisk you off your feet

But obvisouly watching your back of course "

He will have to have muscles as I'm no light weight .Lol

Good job I've been working out

As you will know a lady can be whisked off her feet in more than one way

Honey the gentleman needs to make you feel special

"Good job I've been working out

Honey the gentleman needs to make you feel special "

Not many men are gentlemen these days .But nice when they are .

"What about the cobwebs ?????? "

Only cobwebs is on my wing mirror of my car .Think is a spider hiding in it .pops in and out of my car .Never seen it yet .

i live with back problems and when they flare up the pain is awful - have cuddles

"I had sciatica for about 8 weeks the other year, had to start a routine to get myself ready for work 2 hours before I went out, 45 minutes of which was moving in the shower among the hot water then I would be on the mix of ibuprofen and paracetamol...

Once I was home from work I had to do the same routine for the evening...

You have my sympathies x"

It's the pain killers are taking ages to work as got to take them gradual and increasing dosage each day

"Good job I've been working out

Honey the gentleman needs to make you feel special

Not many men are gentlemen these days .But nice when they are .

"

Well honey that's because you haven't selected the correct gentleman so far

As arrow points to moi ha

"i live with back problems and when they flare up the pain is awful - have cuddles "

This is my first time with back problem .I never realised how bad it is .Its awful trying too get comfortable .I WILL be more sympathetic with otherswith back pain

"i live with back problems and when they flare up the pain is awful - have cuddles

This is my first time with back problem .I never realised how bad it is .Its awful trying too get comfortable .I WILL be more sympathetic with otherswith back pain "

It is about finding that good position. For me it was sitting upright or in the car. I spentvover a week sleeping sat up. Of course you don't sleep properly. Bloody awful, you have my sympathies. It's why I now include a spinal mobility session in every gym workout.

"i live with back problems and when they flare up the pain is awful - have cuddles

This is my first time with back problem .I never realised how bad it is .Its awful trying too get comfortable .I WILL be more sympathetic with otherswith back pain

It is about finding that good position. For me it was sitting upright or in the car. I spentvover a week sleeping sat up. Of course you don't sleep properly. Bloody awful, you have my sympathies. It's why I now include a spinal mobility session in every gym workout. "

id agree with the car seat - id sit in the car for hours with a book - just fitted right - if sleeping sitting up make sure neck is supported otherwise you will add stiff neck to the problem - i lost loads of weight as i just kept moving - was exhausted but just couldnt sit comfy

It is about finding that good position. For me it was sitting upright or in the car. I spentvover a week sleeping sat up. Of course you don't sleep properly. Bloody awful, you have my sympathies. It's why I now include a spinal mobility session in every gym workout. "

It's awful but can't sit as painful .But exercising I'm doing but hurts .Sleeping is a nightmare .

It is about finding that good position. For me it was sitting upright or in the car. I spentvover a week sleeping sat up. Of course you don't sleep properly. Bloody awful, you have my sympathies. It's why I now include a spinal mobility session in every gym workout.

id agree with the car seat - id sit in the car for hours with a book - just fitted right - if sleeping sitting up make sure neck is supported otherwise you will add stiff neck to the problem - i lost loads of weight as i just kept moving - was exhausted but just couldnt sit comfy"

I sympathise with anyone know with back pain .Never felt pain like it .Hope your recovered

id agree with the car seat - id sit in the car for hours with a book - just fitted right - if sleeping sitting up make sure neck is supported otherwise you will add stiff neck to the problem - i lost loads of weight as i just kept moving - was exhausted but just couldnt sit comfy

I sympathise with anyone know with back pain .Never felt pain like it .Hope your recovered "

its managed - with max codeine and naproxen - had s teroid injections and for now that will suffice - i can have an op but not guaranteeed to be pain free and its a biggy - so live as i do -

I sympathise with anyone know with back pain .Never felt pain like it .Hope your recovered

its managed - with max codeine and naproxen - had s teroid injections and for now that will suffice - i can have an op but not guaranteeed to be pain free and its a biggy - so live as i do - "

It's ok when pain free but once you have back problem .I bet your worried you do something that brings it back.As i feel i will be thinking more about what I do when lifting or helping someone .

» Add a new message to this topic