FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you do....?

What do you do....?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So.... let's say you start developing feelings for your FWB; do you push it to the back of your mind and continue to have great sex without messing it up and saying anything...? Or ease yourself back from seeing them for awhile... or just completely call it a day?! ( yeah, goes against the idea of fab, but we are all human at the end of the day )

Just curious as what you would do is all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So.... let's say you start developing feelings for your FWB; do you push it to the back of your mind and continue to have great sex without messing it up and saying anything...? Or ease yourself back from seeing them for awhile... or just completely call it a day?! ( yeah, goes against the idea of fab, but we are all human at the end of the day )

Just curious as what you would do is all. "

I'd fuck a pocket sized brown lad with a big cock and an unrivalled appetite for pleasing to try get over it and even if it doesn't work it solves one person's problem

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Keep schtum and enjoy the sex

What are these feelings you talk of?

"So.... let's say you start developing feelings for your FWB; do you push it to the back of your mind and continue to have great sex without messing it up and saying anything...? Or ease yourself back from seeing them for awhile... or just completely call it a day?! ( yeah, goes against the idea of fab, but we are all human at the end of the day )

Push it to the back of my mind. Pick fights about other things. Repress it more. Tell them. Rationalise it. Push it away. Fantasise that it will all work out. Talk about it. Take a break. Try again. Repress it. Pick fights. Put time into others. Still dream it will work out. Have a good patch. Push it to the side. Then realise it can't go on. Things fizzle. Realise there isn't a friendship and it was just sex. Die a little. Feel sad. Talk. Fuck it up. Never speak again.

Id probably back off a bit and reassess things in a while.

Panic and run.

Is it lust or proper feelings though. Sometimes the sex is so good you just get a bit over excited.

If it's love then unless they feel the same, probably best to back off. But if they feel the same then go for it.

Happened to me last year so I stopped fucking him

"Keep schtum and enjoy the sex

What are these feelings you talk of? "

Think you're right! It's not worth losing great sex over and I don't want to lose a friendship we've had for awhile. It's my own fault for getting a little too involved but hey ho..

I went with my feelings and went with it. Ended up marrying the bugger!

By *eece38Man  over a year ago

bangor

i think you have to give yourself a bit of time you sound like a thinker so maybe you need time to make a decision of you are able to deal with it either way or not ?

Push it to the back of my mind. Pick fights about other things. Repress it more. Tell them. Rationalise it. Push it away. Fantasise that it will all work out. Talk about it. Take a break. Try again. Repress it. Pick fights. Put time into others. Still dream it will work out. Have a good patch. Push it to the side. Then realise it can't go on. Things fizzle. Realise there isn't a friendship and it was just sex. Die a little. Feel sad. Talk. Fuck it up. Never speak again.

"

Brain fried! I just wanted the sex haha. I've known him for awhile, so if I have to back off completely then it's what I got to do to save the frienship! Damn Him and his magical penis!

I went with my feelings and went with it. Ended up marrying the bugger! "

Aww that sounds great!!!

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I went with my feelings and went with it. Ended up marrying the bugger! "

Congrats! One happy ending

Plus we still play so happy all round x

I would tell you what I did ... but the fucker stalked and manipulated me into loving him back

By *eece38Man  over a year ago

bangor

remember a bit of time can help you either way you might reevalute what you want or it might go away and you can get back on it so to speak . .. ha just leave the invoice in my inbox .. ha

"

"

Have you been reading my mind!

"i think you have to give yourself a bit of time you sound like a thinker so maybe you need time to make a decision of you are able to deal with it either way or not ?"

I definitely do need to think about it.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Fwbs ARE rarer than unicorns at the moment

"Fwbs ARE rarer than unicorns at the moment "

Keep your Chin up!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Define feelings? I recently had a convo with a chum from here and I said I don't get feelings.

He quizzed me and, being totally logical and true to the English language, assessed that I do get 'feelings'.

I can be quite fond of a FWB. I can feel excited to see them. I can feel nice when they are around. But no lovely dovey stuff.

If we're talking romantic feelings, it can be best to tell them, but be prepared to lose them.

And if the thought of losing a FWB makes you feel heartbroken, then you need to be meeting more people

"Define feelings? I recently had a convo with a chum from here and I said I don't get feelings.

He quizzed me and, being totally logical and true to the English language, assessed that I do get 'feelings'.

I can be quite fond of a FWB. I can feel excited to see them. I can feel nice when they are around. But no lovely dovey stuff.

If we're talking romantic feelings, it can be best to tell them, but be prepared to lose them.

And if the thought of losing a FWB makes you feel heartbroken, then you need to be meeting more people "

Yeah- think it maybe best just to push it to the side and just keep to FWB. *sigh* haha

See, I find the whole FWB thing hard. Purely because I have to fancy them to want to sleep with them so I either start to like them more, or I go off them and then don't want to sleep with them.

"See, I find the whole FWB thing hard. Purely because I have to fancy them to want to sleep with them so I either start to like them more, or I go off them and then don't want to sleep with them. "

Exactly my problem, and I've ended up fancying him a bit too much.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Think you're right! It's not worth losing great sex over and I don't want to lose a friendship we've had for awhile. It's my own fault for getting a little too involved but hey ho.. "

What if the other person feel's the same way?

Grantham

"What if the other person feel's the same way?"

Only one way to find out

Grantham

"And if the thought of losing a FWB makes you feel heartbroken, then you need to be meeting more people

Yeah- think it maybe best just to push it to the side and just keep to FWB. *sigh* haha "

Then you like him too much for it to be a healthy FWB dynamic. Have you got other FWBs?

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Think you're right! It's not worth losing great sex over and I don't want to lose a friendship we've had for awhile. It's my own fault for getting a little too involved but hey ho..

What if the other person feel's the same way?"

Then you run away and live happily ever after.

If they become your partner they might change. If it's not broken don't fix it

Grantham

"See, I find the whole FWB thing hard. Purely because I have to fancy them to want to sleep with them so I either start to like them more, or I go off them and then don't want to sleep with them. "

I've got an awesome one atm. I fancy him to death, I love being in his company, wrapped in strong arms etc. But it's not romantic.

Am I weird?

Continue, grit your teeth and think of England.

"See, I find the whole FWB thing hard. Purely because I have to fancy them to want to sleep with them so I either start to like them more, or I go off them and then don't want to sleep with them.

Exactly my problem, and I've ended up fancying him a bit too much. "

I'd back off, but that's because self-preservation would make me do so. I feel you, it's a tough situation!

"See, I find the whole FWB thing hard. Purely because I have to fancy them to want to sleep with them so I either start to like them more, or I go off them and then don't want to sleep with them.

I've got an awesome one atm. I fancy him to death, I love being in his company, wrapped in strong arms etc. But it's not romantic.

Am I weird? "

You've unlocked the Holy Grail of a FWB!

Grantham

"I've got an awesome one atm. I fancy him to death, I love being in his company, wrapped in strong arms etc. But it's not romantic.

Am I weird?

You've unlocked the Holy Grail of a FWB!"

Maybe, though I've also been told I don't allow 'feelings' because it's safer for me

Am I weird? "

Oh what?! Hahaha like gold dust those ones are!

"I've got an awesome one atm. I fancy him to death, I love being in his company, wrapped in strong arms etc. But it's not romantic.

Am I weird?

You've unlocked the Holy Grail of a FWB!

Maybe, though I've also been told I don't allow 'feelings' because it's safer for me "

Do you think it comes with experience and being a little wiser?

Onestepoutofthedoor

Then you run away and live happily ever after. "

. Oh hang on is that you run away together and live happily ever after or by yourself? I'm thinking it's the latter

Grantham

"Oh what?! Hahaha like gold dust those ones are!"

True

I have to pinch myself he's so my kind of hot. He looks like Tom Burke in the Musketeers

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Am I weird?

You've unlocked the Holy Grail of a FWB!"

I totally understand what you mean. Not sure I'll ever do the romance bit again. I can enjoy good company and great sex. It's nice to have the hugs and share things with someone.

Then you run away and live happily ever after.

. Oh hang on is that you run away together and live happily ever after or by yourself? I'm thinking it's the latter "

Must be!

As soon as feelings are mentioned it ruins it and it's never the same. When a guy likes you I find it hard to be myself with them. Hence the reason I'm here

Grantham

"Maybe, though I've also been told I don't allow 'feelings' because it's safer for me

Do you think it comes with experience and being a little wiser? "

I'm sure it's because of past experiences.

Grantham

"As soon as feelings are mentioned it ruins it and it's never the same. When a guy likes you I find it hard to be myself with them. Hence the reason I'm here "

It does weird me out when they start declaring love. Red flag

Genuine question about FWB because I don't know and probably won't experience it...is fwb literal, in that if either "partner" wants sex the other turns up to fulfill their desire?

"As soon as feelings are mentioned it ruins it and it's never the same. When a guy likes you I find it hard to be myself with them. Hence the reason I'm here

It does weird me out when they start declaring love. Red flag "

It's the random text asking how my day was which leads to more texts. Slippery slope

Grantham

"Genuine question about FWB because I don't know and probably won't experience it...is fwb literal, in that if either "partner" wants sex the other turns up to fulfill their desire?"

We're considerate of each other's calendars and other options

Grantham

"It does weird me out when they start declaring love. Red flag

It's the random text asking how my day was which leads to more texts. Slippery slope"

I have my phone on silent most of the time. Inadvertently stopping this kind of slope

Argh! So I bit the bullet and told him! All I got in response was a sarcastic Remark! I'm not even gutted I'm pissed off now! Chapter well and truely closed!

NEXT!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It's a toughie. If you're sure the chap hasn't developed any of these feelings I'd keep quiet and enjoy it for what it is while it lasts. But maybe, just maybe he might be feeling the same?

Exactly my problem, and I've ended up fancying him a bit too much. "

And clearly he must fancy you to become said FWB.....have you thought about broaching the subject??? You know what is men are like...we suppress our true feelings blah blah

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Argh! So I bit the bullet and told him! All I got in response was a sarcastic Remark! I'm not even gutted I'm pissed off now! Chapter well and truely closed!

NEXT! "

Oh!!! At least you know now!

Grantham

"Argh! So I bit the bullet and told him! All I got in response was a sarcastic Remark! I'm not even gutted I'm pissed off now! Chapter well and truely closed!

NEXT! "

Brave move, but was probably the right thing to do. Never waste 'feelings' on a man who doesn't reciprocate them.

And next is the perfect thing to do

NEXT! "

Oh

NEXT! "

He probably wasn't expecting it. Can't really blame him

NEXT!

Oh "

Total brain Fried. Haha

By *hispers-40Woman  over a year ago

up the garden path

Ahhhggghhh i would keep it to my self unless your very comfortable with them that you can talk about how you both feel about each other and if an inclination that the feeling is mutual then go with guy feeling

Grantham

NEXT!

Oh

Total brain Fried. Haha "

It may feel shit right now, but wasting feelings on someone who doesn't share them is a waste of your life.

Keep moving forward and at some point you'll meet someone who does.

Meet lots of guys in the meantime though

Onestepoutofthedoor

NEXT! "

Oh!

Go against it!! Other person might not feel same....and end up sacking you off then you lost good sex and a person you like lol

I ate yellow snow once... Top tip, don't do it. Also good advice here.

[Removed by poster at 18/09/17 23:57:06]

Sorry to hear it didn't end

"Go against it!! Other person might not feel same....and end up sacking you off then you lost good sex and a person you like lol "

Too late! Haha. Sex is still on the cards though. I think we've sorted it. ( fingers crossed)

NEXT!

He probably wasn't expecting it. Can't really blame him"

I wasn't expecting my long term buddy to say he loved me, but he did and I wasn't thinking it needed a sarcastic reply. Him saying it hasn't changed anything for either of us.

"Go against it!! Other person might not feel same....and end up sacking you off then you lost good sex and a person you like lol

Too late! Haha. Sex is still on the cards though. I think we've sorted it. ( fingers crossed)

"

If you can be happy with having feelings without it getting complicated, you can carry on as you were.

I wouldn't shy away from feelings if you feel they are reciprocal. It may work at every level for you and him, great sex is important but you may find a relationship that suits you both.

Act with what your gut is telling you, in the mean time have fun and take care. Hope it works out

"I wouldn't shy away from feelings if you feel they are reciprocal. It may work at every level for you and him, great sex is important but you may find a relationship that suits you both.

Act with what your gut is telling you, in the mean time have fun and take care. Hope it works out "

I'm too soppy for my own good sometimes, but he's just a really great person and it's hard not to feel anything for him. So we shall see...

NEXT!

Oh

Total brain Fried. Haha "

Bless you I'm sure you'll both get back on that reciprocal FWB wavelength

I have no idea why but I don't seem to get the feels. I can really like someone and love the sex and affection we have as well as generally enjoy their company but nothing else romantic happens.

That's fine for me at the minute as it means a fwb arrangement works great, but it does concern me that one day when I want more than a fwb I won't be able to switch the romantic side of me back on again

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Or you cood go with it and try and have mor that a FWB

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Or you cood go with it and try and have mor that a FWB

"

Just red thread....

Never mind wot i just sed ^^^^^^ lol

I personally wouldn't be interested in the feelings. Fuck that crap. That's not what fwb are for.I often have turn women away because they catching feelings after two meets. Is crazy.... needy.....

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

"I personally wouldn't be interested in the feelings. Fuck that crap. That's not what fwb are for.I often have turn women away because they catching feelings after two meets. Is crazy.... needy..... "

This

"Go against it!! Other person might not feel same....and end up sacking you off then you lost good sex and a person you like lol

"

What will you do if he gets a girlfriend?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

The only thing I love is my football team.

Actually it's interesting as sometimes for me I hit off with someone in a club then play with them that night

Sometimes I will meet someone in a club then for some reason we don't to play for a year or so.

Then there is the other types where you flirt and tease but nothing happens either I bottle it in person or not right time of place

Good Morning ladies

» Add a new message to this topic