FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How difficult is it to confirm...

How difficult is it to confirm...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xoticMermaid OP   Woman  over a year ago

NORTH WEST

Ever had that problem when someone u wanted to meet agrees to meet....BUT they dont give u a date....or time....or where?!?!

They come back with those few famous words "I dont mind...u pick". When u do take the initiative, the reply comes back with "Im on nights" or "Thats my local, Ill get recognised" or best one yet "Cant we just go to yours?"

Soooooo, can u meet or not? And where...n wot time then?? And then they go offline (alledgedly on nights).

How difficult is to just make a decision, name a place n time in ONE message instead of 'u choose'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems like cat fishing sometimes when that happens.... you do feel at times "do they actually want to meet, or are they simply tanking my chain"

NORTH WEST

"Seems like cat fishing sometimes when that happens.... you do feel at times "do they actually want to meet, or are they simply tanking my chain" "

Most I find they just wanna empty their load before heading to work hence if I agreed to meet at mine...it follows with a time very quickly! Those who know me...dont even bother asking, those who dont...theyll learn lol

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

"Ever had that problem when someone u wanted to meet agrees to meet....BUT they dont give u a date....or time....or where?!?!

They come back with those few famous words "I dont mind...u pick". When u do take the initiative, the reply comes back with "Im on nights" or "Thats my local, Ill get recognised" or best one yet "Cant we just go to yours?"

Soooooo, can u meet or not? And where...n wot time then?? And then they go offline (alledgedly on nights).

How difficult is to just make a decision, name a place n time in ONE message instead of 'u choose' "

Not difficult at all , in my experience if someone wants to meet me we meet

By *r on the EdgeMan  over a year ago

accrington

Yep, had 2 ladies in last week or so say they would meet me but when I get to the nitty gritty they clam up suddenly are busy this week etc etc

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Distance, Timing and work gets in the way for me most of the time, I guess its the same for a lot of people

NORTH WEST

"Distance, Timing and work gets in the way for me most of the time, I guess its the same for a lot of people"

But wen u get as far as both agreed lets say tmw (from first 10 messages)....why does it take about another 10 messages to commit to a time?

In my case he lives 20 mins from me...hes heading in my direction for 'night shift' theres a 3 hour time window for a 45 min social drink???? Is that too tight window...afterall HE's been mithering to meet so finally agreed....wots the problem?

NORTH WEST

Im a single mum, a full time day job, a part time evening job...so wots hus excuse of not agreeing a time/date/place? Dont agree to it if ur not free...simples

"Distance, Timing and work gets in the way for me most of the time, I guess its the same for a lot of people

But wen u get as far as both agreed lets say tmw (from first 10 messages)....why does it take about another 10 messages to commit to a time?

In my case he lives 20 mins from me...hes heading in my direction for 'night shift' theres a 3 hour time window for a 45 min social drink???? Is that too tight window...afterall HE's been mithering to meet so finally agreed....wots the problem?"

Does he have verifications ?

Do his pictures look genuine/recent ?

Having these isn't wont guarantee anything but it does help

NORTH WEST

"Distance, Timing and work gets in the way for me most of the time, I guess its the same for a lot of people

In my case he lives 20 mins from me...hes heading in my direction for 'night shift' theres a 3 hour time window for a 45 min social drink???? Is that too tight window...afterall HE's been mithering to meet so finally agreed....wots the problem?

Does he have verifications ?

Do his pictures look genuine/recent ?

Having these isn't wont guarantee anything but it does help"

Yes...8 veries

1 most recent 4 weeks ago

3 of them I know

Photo verified

Been on fab over a year

By *ack_at_the_farm....Man  over a year ago

woodhall spa

It's not difficult at all. There's clearly an agend if he's constantly making excuses as to why he can't meet. Forget about him and move on to someone whom will hopefully appreciate meeting you

NORTH WEST

"It's not difficult at all. There's clearly an agend if he's constantly making excuses as to why he can't meet. Forget about him and move on to someone whom will hopefully appreciate meeting you"

Its not supposed to if ur keen to meet. But then thats where we all get slated at some point for being timewasters. I could now jib him off n make other plans n then he'll get back to me with wot I wanted in the first place....or I wait for his reply n could get nothing n waste an evening!! We've all been there!!

Playing hard to get, Yes some Men get off on it as well, Or he might of changed his mind about meeting you,

If you want to meet him I would just give him some times/dates and if he doesn't give you a answer on either of them just move on, There is only so much flirting/arranging a meet I can do before I get bored and lose interest

NORTH WEST

"Playing hard to get, Yes some Men get off on it as well, Or he might of changed his mind about meeting you,

If you want to meet him I would just give him some times/dates and if he doesn't give you a answer on either of them just move on, There is only so much flirting/arranging a meet I can do before I get bored and lose interest"

Im not too worried...got plan B already in place. Hes already on backburner, he wants me hecan wait another 6 months now hahaha

And before Im judged by anyone reading...Im heading to the gym. Nothing better than bit of stress relief with some weights n then chill in jacuzzi

woodhall spa

"It's not difficult at all. There's clearly an agend if he's constantly making excuses as to why he can't meet. Forget about him and move on to someone whom will hopefully appreciate meeting you

Its not supposed to if ur keen to meet. But then thats where we all get slated at some point for being timewasters. I could now jib him off n make other plans n then he'll get back to me with wot I wanted in the first place....or I wait for his reply n could get nothing n waste an evening!! We've all been there!! "

He may indeed get back to you once you make other plans but then what's to say if you give him yet another chance he won't waste your time yet again. Ultimately it's your call and i wish you the best of luck

ask once they have said yes - what are their non doable times and you will work round them as far as possible -

NORTH WEST

"It's not difficult at all. There's clearly an agend if he's constantly making excuses as to why he can't meet. Forget about him and move on to someone whom will hopefully appreciate meeting you

Its not supposed to if ur keen to meet. But then thats where we all get slated at some point for being timewasters. I could now jib him off n make other plans n then he'll get back to me with wot I wanted in the first place....or I wait for his reply n could get nothing n waste an evening!! We've all been there!!

He may indeed get back to you once you make other plans but then what's to say if you give him yet another chance he won't waste your time yet again. Ultimately it's your call and i wish you the best of luck "

Thank you. Luckily for me Im never stuck for plans. I just dont like double booking...wouldnt like it done to me so I wouldnt do it to others. Thats me...too soft

I'm indecisive and a bit old fashioned in that in certain situations i like the man to lead.

NORTH WEST

As predicted...."why dont we forget social n go for a drive instead"....grrrrrrr block

woodhall spa

"As predicted...."why dont we forget social n go for a drive instead"....grrrrrrr block"

He asked for that

I've had the "someone will recognise me" reply, it sshouldn't be that difficult. Easy to be anonymous in a crowd.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"As predicted...."why dont we forget social n go for a drive instead"....grrrrrrr block"

Arsehole

» Add a new message to this topic