FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotel Sunbeds

Hotel Sunbeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Out of curiosity, why do some people race, hog or fight over the best sunbeds at hotels while on their holidays?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *.1079Man  over a year ago

caistor

Because we are British

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think if you've spent all your hard earned pennies on a holiday then you want to make sure you have the best sun bed option to maximise your lounging pleasure. And I don't think this practice is limited to the Brits

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think if you've spent all your hard earned pennies on a holiday then you want to make sure you have the best sun bed option to maximise your lounging pleasure. And I don't think this practice is limited to the Brits "

Very understandable

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Found on our recent holiday that the Germans being the ones "reserving" sunbeds is a complete stereotype - in our largely Brit hotel every morning by around 0830 every day all the prime spots were "reserved" but not occupied.

Some hotels have introduced a policy of providing their own standard towels to counter this, which is a great idea.

Not that it affected us as we went to the beach most days where the practice doesn't really happen/make a difference.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no problem with people putting towels on sun beds early if they are going to actually use the sun beds.

It's those that put towels down on them and then don't use the beds for the rest of the day.

They deserve to have their towels thrown into the pool

By *.1079Man  over a year ago

caistor

The places where I had been the Brits were mainly to blame and if they were left there for a couple of hours and not used I would fold them up and put them in a tidy pile close by.

» Add a new message to this topic