FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you spend your Sundays?

How do you spend your Sundays?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olliPine OP   Couple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Ok, weekend's almost over.

How do you fellow fabbers like to spend your Sundays?

We prefer to lazily while the day away replying to all those people who have mailed us over the week.

We like to reply so we don't come across rude, after all some of them have put a lot of effort into those mails.

All you takeaways, charities, insurance companies, window glazers, insulators, political parties etc can expect a polite NO THANKS through your letterboxes sometime next week (we send second class, keeps the cost down since there's so many).

Then we get onto our emails. Yes, that kind money launderer from Nigeria, we will be sending you a polite no thanks, also all you credit card companies and PPI lawyers, you too can expect a polite NO THANKS to your email. Thanks for your patience, we are sorry we waited until the end of the week.

Unfortunately, then we get to Fab messages, by this time we usually don't have much of Sunday left.

This means we tend to just delete if we are not interested. After all, we took our time to read the FAQ's. It seems to suggest this means no thanks.

By the way, even though we send those polite no thanks, the fuckers still keep messaging - what's all that about?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Today I spent most of the day, racing up a hill in Yorkshire (in the rain)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

99% of the time I spend my Sundays asleep and only waking up for munchies and drinks.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

50% of my Sunday afternoons are spent at a local Jam Session making music.

Cal

On the sofa in our jimmy jams

Water change day for the aquariums, after that I take a long stroll with the hounds and then just generally bum around awaiting Monday

Usually hungover! Haha

Morning is 4 hours strongman training, get home and put the roast on. Do a few jobs while it's cooking then just relax.

Depends...work today, very rarely lie in..exercise, papers,Roast...all the traditional stuff

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

Sundays for me are usually family bed in the morning, e.g. Two kids that come in for a cuddle but then bicker until I tell them to bugger off!

Full cooked breakfast, after that me doing chores to lots of tunes. Maybe a mid afternoon glass of wine with my pals while our kids play. I'll do a roast, but for dinnner time, tunes on again. Quick board game that ends in a strop (sometimes mine )

Cuddles, kids off to bed, I'll have a glass of wine or three while dreading the following morning and packing bags, making lunches and trying to locate uniform

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Sometimes i spend my sundays working, sometimes i don't.

» Add a new message to this topic