FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > couples ? no a rant

couples ? no a rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *4gnumpr OP   Man  over a year ago

telford

I`m seeing and have contacted and had replies from alleged couple profiles

ive notice on a lot of said profiles its females photos only,mainly in a pose which are taken by another person

however the feedback seems to be very male biased in tone

Am i thinking the said photos are taken by the male in the relationship and perhaps the female partner is totally unaware of said profile ?

Those of you whom are genuine please let me assure you this is not a slight in any form

more an observation on my part

your thoughts ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you have any example profiles?

By *eadonistCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

I can see where you are coming from, but careful not to stain us all with the same brush.

We make sure we have a few pics of us together.. Saves this kind. Of thought..

It is. Normally myself who replies (Male) mainly as I have more time. On my phone.. But she Deffo reads up on what's said.

Mainly mind... It's just me turning down Straght men.

By *DontExistWoman  over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

some will be, i've only seen 2 profiles that i know were definitely using pics of their mrs without her knowledge. and a few more single guys who have said they had no meets on here yet had photos of them fucking women, i guess those women also didn't know their pics were on here.

"Do you have any example profiles?"

Don't name anyone though!You will be hung drawn and quartered!(But prayed for as its Sunday)

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

We are a coupe who have mainly pics of me up , Si doesn't like his pic being taken but we are resolving that.

As a couple who don't live together it can be that one of us is on longer than the other but we always make a decision together. X storm x

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Do you have any example profiles?

Don't name anyone though!You will be hung drawn and quartered!(But prayed for as its Sunday) "

dunno, someone named and shamed yesterday and isn't banned. even though the topic got deleted.

By *otchillicoupleCouple  over a year ago

all over

Hubby wrote half the profile and I polished it and added bits but at the moment most if not all our pics are of me, because a)hubby loves taking pics of me whenever he can and I am a show off and b) I never think to take pics of him. Something I will commit to sorting soon. I am the one that responds to messages though and that does seem to surprise men who assume they're talking to the male. I have to try to remember to say hi it's missus here when I reply to avoid confusion.

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

Don't name anyone though!You will be hung drawn and quartered!(But prayed for as its Sunday)

dunno, someone named and shamed yesterday and isn't banned. even though the topic got deleted."

i'm not saying to do this, just saying sometimes ppl get away with it.

By *4gnumpr OP   Man  over a year ago

telford

name and shame ?

its not something i would do

i may be wrong

my post is subjective,a personal appraisal,thats all

dunno, someone named and shamed yesterday and isn't banned. even though the topic got deleted.

i'm not saying to do this, just saying sometimes ppl get away with it."

Hmm..it may depend on the moderator?

We are a couple who mainly have pics of me up, paul doesn't like having his pic taken and has to be careful as some of the men under him at work are on here so can't show anything that identifies him. I mainly do the profile as he works long hours but he's aware of any meets I arrange for us x

Hi op. I am the female part of this couple and like many have said above mainly Mrs on profiles for one reason or another. I get where your coming from we have been accused a couple of times of mis representation as only I (mrs) tend to chat ECT. That's nothing against anyone we have our reasons why Mr doesn't chat ECT. There are genuine couples though x

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

Hmm..it may depend on the moderator?"

and who did the posting.

From a single fem point of view alot of couples profiles have hardly any pics of the male. These maybe fake profiles or they may be thinking the female is the one that attracts people. Frustrating cos I will be fucking both, so need to see both. Site is over run with fake profiles tho.

and who did the posting. "

This could be a whole new thread!Some people get away with raising more controversial(if that's the right term) topics than others?It sounds like the workplace scenario of 'if your face fits.....?It certainly happens at my work!

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

and who did the posting.

This could be a whole new thread!Some people get away with raising more controversial(if that's the right term) topics than others?It sounds like the workplace scenario of 'if your face fits.....?It certainly happens at my work! "

i;ll shut up about it in this thread.

and who did the posting.

This could be a whole new thread!Some people get away with raising more controversial(if that's the right term) topics than others?It sounds like the workplace scenario of 'if your face fits.....?It certainly happens at my work!

i;ll shut up about it in this thread. "

I must admit that during my relatively short time on these forums,I have noticed rather a lot of 'if the face fits' scenario.Id best shut up now and walk the dogs!x

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

and who did the posting.

I must admit that during my relatively short time on these forums,I have noticed rather a lot of 'if the face fits' scenario.Id best shut up now and walk the dogs!x "

yes, let's be quiet now for more rebels will join us soon and then we take over.

and who did the posting.

I must admit that during my relatively short time on these forums,I have noticed rather a lot of 'if the face fits' scenario.Id best shut up now and walk the dogs!x

yes, let's be quiet now for more rebels will join us soon and then we take over. "

Oh I hope they do!

"I`m seeing and have contacted and had replies from alleged couple profiles

ive notice on a lot of said profiles its females photos only,mainly in a pose which are taken by another person

however the feedback seems to be very male biased in tone

Am i thinking the said photos are taken by the male in the relationship and perhaps the female partner is totally unaware of said profile ?

Those of you whom are genuine please let me assure you this is not a slight in any form

more an observation on my part

your thoughts ? "

Just spent a few days mailing they mailed me 1st. One bad photo.

They asked me to meet.

I give list of times

They disappeared

????

Thing about this whole mailing couples

Is who are you chatting to.m or f.

And don't you just love it when you get the one mail.

Wife girlfriend out or at work but am just happy to play.

If you're a real couple please I want to phone chat before I get my hopes up or a face to face meet somewhere safe.

Well safety should come 1st for every one.

I don't mind showing photos showing driving license at 1st meet etc

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Our photos are more or less even of both of us as well as some together.

There are however plenty of couples profiles which do tend to have only photos of the lady. Thee could be fake or it could be for "professional reasons", or as mentioned previously it could be they think they will get more communication from others if just the lady is in the photos.

Mr2

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

and who did the posting.

yes, let's be quiet now for more rebels will join us soon and then we take over.

Oh I hope they do! "

nice, that: is the rebel symbol.

and who did the posting.

Oh I hope they do!

"

and who did the posting.

Oh I hope they do!

"

If we get found out. Will we get punished.

Because am naming name's if it gets me a spanking

and who did the posting.

Oh I hope they do!

Because am naming name's if it gets me a spanking "

Oh Cindy Lou!Are you joining us?I think it will be more like a public flogging!!

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

and who did the posting.

Oh I hope they do!

Because am naming name's if it gets me a spanking "

it gets you sent to the naughty step and exclusion, which is boring.

and who did the posting.

Oh I hope they do!

it gets you sent to the naughty step and exclusion, which is boring."

And you have your prefect badge confiscated!

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

and who did the posting.

Oh I hope they do!

And you have your prefect badge confiscated! "

no rebels shall be having their badges removed. i don't send anyone the naughty step either.

and who did the posting.

Oh I hope they do!

no rebels shall be having their badges removed. i don't send anyone the naughty step either. "

In that case, I will vote for you!

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

and who did the posting.

Oh I hope they do!

no rebels shall be having their badges removed. i don't send anyone the naughty step either.

In that case, I will vote for you! "

all the smileys in this post denote to me that you will be a top member.

» Add a new message to this topic