FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Princess Peach WOW Thread

Princess Peach WOW Thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aul1973Hull OP   Man  over a year ago

East Hull

In appreciation of Princess Peach, let's all give her a massive ego boost, so she doesn't have to blow smoke up her own arse, we all know it leaks back out in the form of a fart.

What better way is there to me to give Peachy an ego boost than to dedicate this thread to her.

Your turn folks...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"In appreciation of Princess Peach, let's all give her a massive ego boost, so she doesn't have to blow smoke up her own arse, we all know it leaks back out in the form of a fart.

What better way is there to me to give Peachy an ego boost than to dedicate this thread to her.

Your turn folks..."

TOO LATE MATE! I started one before you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In appreciation of Princess Peach, let's all give her a massive ego boost, so she doesn't have to blow smoke up her own arse, we all know it leaks back out in the form of a fart.

Your turn folks...

TOO LATE MATE! I started one before you"

Gran you should have one ... just for you. x I am starting this one .

King's Crustacean

Your turn folks...

TOO LATE MATE! I started one before youGran you should have one ... just for you. x I am starting this one . "

No. Jo......... NO ...... just no.

East Hull

Your turn folks...

TOO LATE MATE! I started one before you"

Yeah I've just seen, I'm always too slow.

Your turn folks...

TOO LATE MATE! I started one before youGran you should have one ... just for you. x I am starting this one .

No. Jo......... NO ...... just no."

yes gran your a lovely woman and there is so much life in you.

King's Crustacean

Your turn folks...

TOO LATE MATE! I started one before youGran you should have one ... just for you. x I am starting this one .

No. Jo......... NO ...... just no. yes gran your a lovely woman and there is so much life in you. "

Im in my bath chair sucking custard creams and my Boy Friday is typing for me.

Your turn folks...

No. Jo......... NO ...... just no. yes gran your a lovely woman and there is so much life in you.

Im in my bath chair sucking custard creams and my Boy Friday is typing for me."

ooo You lucky lucky girl .. please don't tell me he is licking and sucking your toes too ...

By *atsun xxxMan  over a year ago

Nr LOUTH Lincolnshire

What's all this about

East Hull

"What's all this about "

I'm not entirely sure myself

By *atsun xxxMan  over a year ago

Nr LOUTH Lincolnshire

"What's all this about

I'm not entirely sure myself "

Cool

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Can you feel the love tonight"

Woohoo

Do a little dance

Sing a little louder

Moonwalks out of the room.

Much love, much love