FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pubic hair removal

Pubic hair removal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I've let the lady garden get out of control and decided it's got to go! !...now I've always just shaved smooth down there but I'm looking for recommendations for a cream to use which isn't going to melt my vag !!!...can anyone recommend something please? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Ok I've let the lady garden get out of control and decided it's got to go! !...now I've always just shaved smooth down there but I'm looking for recommendations for a cream to use which isn't going to melt my vag !!!...can anyone recommend something please? Xx"

Shaving cream

"Ok I've let the lady garden get out of control and decided it's got to go! !...now I've always just shaved smooth down there but I'm looking for recommendations for a cream to use which isn't going to melt my vag !!!...can anyone recommend something please? Xx

Shaving cream "

I don't want to shave anymore though x

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Ok I've let the lady garden get out of control and decided it's got to go! !...now I've always just shaved smooth down there but I'm looking for recommendations for a cream to use which isn't going to melt my vag !!!...can anyone recommend something please? Xx

Shaving cream

I don't want to shave anymore though x"

I could shave for you.....

Whipped cream, won't give you the result youre looking for but would be fun, sorry I don't know any helpful creams

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Veet is much better than nair. It doesnt sting and nair has a smell that seems to hang around for ages.

I am still plucking up the courage to get waxed.

Thanks Hayley! ..x

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I use magic powder. You mix it into a paste yourself.

I buy the one for sensitive skin, it's in a silver container with green writing on it.

A tip for easy mixing: put the powder and water into an airtight container and shake it for a few minutes to mix. No lumps and not much effort

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

"I use magic powder. You mix it into a paste yourself.

I buy the one for sensitive skin, it's in a silver container with green writing on it.

A tip for easy mixing: put the powder and water into an airtight container and shake it for a few minutes to mix. No lumps and not much effort "

Exactly what Yorkie said.

*Him*

I'm busy looking on ebay now thankyou x

By *ticky_vikkiWoman  over a year ago

Herts

"

I am still plucking up the courage to get waxed. "

Find someone who uses waxperts hot waxing method. I always had the conventional srip

Waxing done and 6 months ago went to a salon that uses the waxperts hot wax method. It is amazing! Doesn't hurt at all! I would highly recommend

» Add a new message to this topic