FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men and clubs

Men and clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Men - what price would get you visiting clubs if you haven't or have only been once or twice? How would club use affect your sex life and compare with your fab sex life?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I only go to clubs for the social side of things, I never go on the presumption that play will happen. It has on the odd occasion though

Central

"I only go to clubs for the social side of things, I never go on the presumption that play will happen. It has on the odd occasion though "

I think it's wise to do so and maybe it's different for men. The social side is great but as a slut I do always play.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been a couple of times to a club, loved the inhibition, and the friendliness of most there. Too many of us single men though, and I'm older than most so playing is unlikely. that sounds negative and like anything in life gets nowhere positive so I do try to talk to as many as I can. That can easily be seen as intrusive by people, i need a thicker skin sometimes or learn to judge better who to try to talk to. It's life, but I go to a club because I'd like to play, can't get round that. .....expect nothing is the mantra !

The price I've paid is probably right. But I go when events are on, that way I get to see and talk to some people at least. It would put me closer to opportunities to improve my sex life and fulfill a few fantasies.

However, the coffee sucks in a club.

Central

"The price I've paid is probably right. But I go when events are on, that way I get to see and talk to some people at least. It would put me closer to opportunities to improve my sex life and fulfill a few fantasies.

However, the coffee sucks in a club. "

That bad!? Not had a clubs coffee yet.

Coffees not bad where I've been to be honest. I think the place is easy worth the money, and the screwing up of nerves......Even if I do spend some time in the hot tub or sauna chatting with some bloke same age as me! Lots of interesting people there if the effort's made....that's what it's for

Meant to say it has big effect on sex life at home, with wife not keen to go. Sex much better and much more frequent....so I def keep going and it doesn't matter if I play there or not. xx

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Id be interested in going if the pricing was more reasonable. The membership fee id have to pay at a few clubs makes a huge difference.

There a few nights at different clubs where it is fine but tend to be during the week. Ive thought about going during the day midweek when i have a day off but hasnt happebed as yet. In terms of what i expect its the same as going to a normal night club. You either pull or you dont.

» Add a new message to this topic