FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New & Confused

New & Confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you fit a user's looking for description but a genuine message gets deleted without being read ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/17 18:19:59]

Expect a few instashag replies

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"When you fit a user's looking for description but a genuine message gets deleted without being read ... "

Just because you match what they are looking for, doesn't mean they want to meet *you*.

A deleted message means no thanks.

"When you fit a user's looking for description but a genuine message gets deleted without being read ... "

Shit happens. You could fit perfectly, but if they don't like the look of you.....

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

You may think you match, they obviously don't, it is as simple as that

It may be that they don't see you as their type OP. I'm not sure if you are talking about women or couples. Your profile seems very geared towards couples . There will be some who will find you desire able to, you just have to keep plugging

Can we ban these forum posts yet

It's surprising how many messages I get from men who THINK they fit what my profile is looking for.

I have to point out why they don't fit it even though all the information is already on my profile

Thanks for replies guys. I'm not expecting a meat off a message just answering invitations to chat and can they tell what I look like without visiting my profile, you'll have to forgive me I'm new to this

"Can we ban these forum posts yet "

Behave

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Dear new&... Ladies on here get loads of messages... Sometimes hundreds... They have to bulk delete ... Just try again a few days or weeks later ..

"Thanks for replies guys. I'm not expecting a meat off a message just answering invitations to chat and can they tell what I look like without visiting my profile, you'll have to forgive me I'm new to this "

Oh don't open that no replies can of worms....I'm off

"Thanks for replies guys. I'm not expecting a meat off a message just answering invitations to chat and can they tell what I look like without visiting my profile, you'll have to forgive me I'm new to this "

We all were new once lovely, don't worry about it . They do visit your profile, more than likely. They are just in hidden mode, so you can't see theyve checked you out

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

They would have visited your profile in stealth mode like I have, but you would never know.....can you see that I have had a look? I remain invisible

"Thanks for replies guys. I'm not expecting a meat off a message just answering invitations to chat and can they tell what I look like without visiting my profile, you'll have to forgive me I'm new to this

We all were new once lovely, don't worry about it . They do visit your profile, more than likely. They are just in hidden mode, so you can't see theyve checked you out "

ok this has cleared it up for me. Thanks fabbers

I forgive you

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is a genuine and in no way aggressive question.

When you joined fab, what were your expectations?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I love Pizza and know how to order one. I'm just what Dominoes are looking for.

However, when I ignore their leaflets that come through the door they leave it at that.

Just because you think you mat Christmas what they are looking for doesn't mean they think you do.

Move on amd don't take it to heart.

op some woman and couples can get 10/20/30/40/50 letters and more a day on fab.

I have had it happen a few times but I'm not bothered about it, if my message gets deleted unread I just move on, there's nothing to be gained by worrying about little things like that pal, just get on with your life and perhaps change your message style etc so that it Will, hopefully, get you noticed by the recipient!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Maybe they have a backlog of users that fit their looking for description and are operating a one in, one out policy like a nightclub?

"When you fit a user's looking for description but a genuine message gets deleted without being read ...

Maybe they have a backlog of users that fit their looking for description and are operating a one in, one out policy like a nightclub?"

Once you've been in you get your hand stamped so you can gain access again

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"When you fit a user's looking for description but a genuine message gets deleted without being read ...

Maybe they have a backlog of users that fit their looking for description and are operating a one in, one out policy like a nightclub?

Once you've been in you get your hand stamped so you can gain access again "

No, but the special ones get to use the VIP entrance - and skip any future queues.

;-)

Once you've been in you get your hand stamped so you can gain access again

No, but the special ones get to use the VIP entrance - and skip any future queues.

;-)"

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Prepare to be confused a whole lot

"Prepare to be confused a whole lot "
yep .

I love Pizza and know how to order one. I'm just what Dominoes are looking for.

However, when I ignore their leaflets that come through the door they leave it at that."

Perfect answer really.

» Add a new message to this topic