FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > because you shouldn't. ..

because you shouldn't. ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy squirrel OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

evening lovelies,

spending my time wandering if people are into what they are into because it has that feeling of doing something forbidden to it? if whatever floats your boat would be "mainstream" - would you still enjoy it as much?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I think I would yes

By *eadySteadyCockCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

"evening lovelies,

spending my time wandering if people are into what they are into because it has that feeling of doing something forbidden to it? if whatever floats your boat would be "mainstream" - would you still enjoy it as much?"

everything I've done when it's become mainstream has lost its appeal a little. The fun of having a secret lost when everyone does it. I'm old enough to remember when having tattoos meant you were a rebellious soul. The absolute opposite now applies. I don't think swinging will be socially acceptable for a while though. Maybe in a few years but not now amougst couples anyway!

By *appy squirrel OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

"evening lovelies,

spending my time wandering if people are into what they are into because it has that feeling of doing something forbidden to it? if whatever floats your boat would be "mainstream" - would you still enjoy it as much? everything I've done when it's become mainstream has lost its appeal a little. The fun of having a secret lost when everyone does it. I'm old enough to remember when having tattoos meant you were a rebellious soul. The absolute opposite now applies. I don't think swinging will be socially acceptable for a while though. Maybe in a few years but not now amougst couples anyway! "

so you wouldn't enjoy it if it was the norm?

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"evening lovelies,

spending my time wandering if people are into what they are into because it has that feeling of doing something forbidden to it? if whatever floats your boat would be "mainstream" - would you still enjoy it as much?"

Not sure if would make any difference, I enjoy fucking, that's pretty mainstream lol

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

I'd still like group sex regardless ... have they legalised it yet?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes id still do this

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Ive expanded my interests shall we say since joining fab. Its refreshing to hear people talking about none mainstream stuff and I think its helped me lose mental blocks about certain activities.

Still straight as opposed to fab straight though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm always doing what I enjoy regardless of what other people like, hence I have no friends

» Add a new message to this topic