FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Struggling to finish during casual meets

Struggling to finish during casual meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just recently moved to a new city and have made a few meets since relocating.

Performance wise I'm doing great! Probably the most comfortable I have ever been(considering I have been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder) I'm by no means an overtly shy guy and I love watching the lovely lady I'm with twitch in pleasure but once she is ready for me to ejaculate I find almost impossible at times to do so

Have any of you male or female dealt with similar issues in the past and how have you coped? Because it starting to hurt my confidence.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess ShowstopperWoman  over a year ago

Bath

You said you are dealing with anxiety are u taking any medication for this ? X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You said you are dealing with anxiety are u taking any medication for this ? X"

Just this. Certain meds stop you from finishing unfortunately. Mr had this issue in past quick trip to doctors and prescribed some thing which helped him keep well and contril his anxiety but have happy endings too

Mrs x

No as I have never felt the need I've always thrived in a social job and have had team leader and supervisor roles in the past in the night life industry.

I'm shy at most but never really nervous and I've flourished even more with age ide say.

I'm just worried about leaving women with the wrong impression

I'm sure you don't leave them with the wrong impression. It's different for everyone. Just be honest

By *DontExistWoman  over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

most guys haven't made me cum from here, and most of them didn't care and neither did i but i do prefer cumming.

so long as you're enjoying the sex? i think that's what matters more and not that women are let down, i think most understand you can't cum on cue.

i used to think id failed if a guy didnt cum - this i know now was to do with the ex - for some guys it isnt essential -

I think I start to worry that after a woman has climaxed that they start to feel self conscious if I don't do the same.

My records almost two hours with nothing on my end but maybe I'm over thinking aboutvall of this!

Thank you all for offering advice!!

"No as I have never felt the need I've always thrived in a social job and have had team leader and supervisor roles in the past in the night life industry.

I'm shy at most but never really nervous and I've flourished even more with age ide say.

I'm just worried about leaving women with the wrong impression"

Unfortunately it just happens sometimes. It may have something to do with the anxiety and over thinking the situation until it snowballs in your head and you can't cum.

I've left one or two meets with out cumming myself so the only advice I can offer really is to try to relax and enjoy yourself. Which I know is crap advice but that's the best I've got

Just stop worrying and you will be fine sometimes it just doesn't happen for guys or ladies just enjoy it and have fun.

Sometimes Mr can go forever he says it's the journey not the ending he enjoys most at times

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There is no requirement that anyone orgasms. Perhaps here a meet where you establish you probably won't cum in advance, so it takes pressure off you and your partner doesn't try to force it.

Group play may also take pressure off from expectations of you cumming - if this would be fine with your anxiety etc.

Performance anxiety (which is what it sounds like) most often results in being too quick... but it can indeed have the complete opposite effect.

I know if I focus on trying to orgasm, it doesn't happen... have to just be in the moment and not over think it.

"i used to think id failed if a guy didnt cum - this i know now was to do with the ex - for real men it isnt essential - "

FIFY

» Add a new message to this topic