FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sleep

Sleep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many hours sleep do we need,went to sleep at 11 oclock,now wide awake,will stay awake for a couple of hours then fall back into a deep sleep for a couple of hours,its the same every night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

It's rare I get more than 3 possibly 4. I've been like this since I was a teen it really pisses me off

Know how you feel fire blade,same here

Manchester

Doesn't help constantly changing from days to night shifts

I'm at my fb,s house and he got called out so I'm wide awake waiting for him to get back and I've got work at 7am x

Manchester

"I'm at my fb,s house and he got called out so I'm wide awake waiting for him to get back and I've got work at 7am x "

He left you to go and work fuck him off

"I'm at my fb,s house and he got called out so I'm wide awake waiting for him to get back and I've got work at 7am x

He left you to go and work fuck him off "

..pmsl

"I'm at my fb,s house and he got called out so I'm wide awake waiting for him to get back and I've got work at 7am x

He left you to go and work fuck him off "

We've been together all night and I knew he was on call tonight and we was just falling to sleep after fun.I was so comfy and then his phone woke us up.He will be back soon hopefully x

Manchester

He left you to go and work fuck him off ..pmsl"

You seen her pics. If I was starving without a penny to my name I'd still not be moving

Manchester

We've been together all night and I knew he was on call tonight and we was just falling to sleep after fun.I was so comfy and then his phone woke us up.He will be back soon hopefully x "

Love the ink by the way

We've been together all night and I knew he was on call tonight and we was just falling to sleep after fun.I was so comfy and then his phone woke us up.He will be back soon hopefully x

Love the ink by the way "

Thank you.I love most of them but I'm in the process of getting two removed x

Manchester

Love the ink by the way

Thank you.I love most of them but I'm in the process of getting two removed x"

Owchy.

Love the ink by the way

Owchy. "

It does hurt but the pain is worth it now I can see progress on the one there working on at the moment x

Manchester

Love the ink by the way

Owchy.

It does hurt but the pain is worth it now I can see progress on the one there working on at the moment x "

It still leaves a scare though doesn't it. What will you do get a cover 1s done.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Due to my medication, I don't really have any sleep patterns as such. Not had more than about 3 or 4 hours in any one go for a few days until yesterday when I went to bed at 7am and slept through til 5.30pm.

Love the ink by the way

Owchy.

It does hurt but the pain is worth it now I can see progress on the one there working on at the moment x

It still leaves a scare though doesn't it. What will you do get a cover 1s done."

The old ruby laser machines did leave a scar and a lot of people expected instant results so they rushed the process and scared the skin.

The new lasea lazer machines are seriously expensive but target the pigment in the ink and not your skin and they are more painful and it takes longer but the end result is like you had nothing there x

Manchester

Love the ink by the way

Owchy.

It still leaves a scare though doesn't it. What will you do get a cover 1s done.

The old ruby laser machines did leave a scar and a lot of people expected instant results so they rushed the process and scared the skin.

The new lasea lazer machines are seriously expensive but target the pigment in the ink and not your skin and they are more painful and it takes longer but the end result is like you had nothing there x"

Hmmm good to know not that I intend having mine removed but hey. You obviously know your stuff.

Love the ink by the way

Owchy.

The new lasea lazer machines are seriously expensive but target the pigment in the ink and not your skin and they are more painful and it takes longer but the end result is like you had nothing there x

Hmmm good to know not that I intend having mine removed but hey. You obviously know your stuff."

Grit your teeth.Dont go for a old ruby lazer.Dont go for the cheap removal as it's pointless as it does scar.Oh and be patient lol x

No sleep for me yet wide awake grrrrr

Manchester

Love the ink by the way

Owchy.

Hmmm good to know not that I intend having mine removed but hey. You obviously know your stuff.

Grit your teeth.Dont go for a old ruby lazer.Dont go for the cheap removal as it's pointless as it does scar.Oh and be patient lol x "

Or don't get anything your not a million percent sure you'll not regret

Thought this thread was about sleep lol. well i am still awake.

Oh I miss the nights of 9 hours sleep in one go

Seem to have about 6-7 hours with breaks in between these days

I sleep about 5 hours a night

I like my sleep so about 8 hours

I'm managing 6hrs lately which is what I want. (It's still broken, as I wake for an hour or so in the middle).

I can normally manage with 4hrs.

"I like my sleep so about 8 hours "

I wish I could sleep 8 hours

» Add a new message to this topic