FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok seems everyone else does this and we have had our couple profile a while and although we have made some great friends have yet to play with anyone else other than ourselves so just wondering as we get a lot of views just no messages so.... the question everyone asks is it our profile is it confusing or ok and are pics up to standards for FAB xx female here xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Ok seems everyone else does this and we have had our couple profile a while and although we have made some great friends have yet to play with anyone else other than ourselves so just wondering as we get a lot of views just no messages so.... the question everyone asks is it our profile is it confusing or ok and are pics up to standards for FAB xx female here xx"

I think your profile is very good, clear and concise. Do you message others, if so, I would think you would get plenty of positive responses!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok seems everyone else does this and we have had our couple profile a while and although we have made some great friends have yet to play with anyone else other than ourselves so just wondering as we get a lot of views just no messages so.... the question everyone asks is it our profile is it confusing or ok and are pics up to standards for FAB xx female here xx"

Your profile text is a little long winded but i don't find it confusing at all. The pics are great but you could do with a few more with a bit more variety.

Having said that i can't see it as being the reason for you not getting any messages, it certainly wouldn't deter me.

We been trying to get some decent pics but he works shifts and I work nights so finding it hard.

We have messaged people conversation flows and then stops we are eveb regular attenders if pandoras on a saturday,guess its always difficult us bith finding the attraction and vice versa with other couple or single lady xx

chelmsford

"We been trying to get some decent pics but he works shifts and I work nights so finding it hard.

We have messaged people conversation flows and then stops we are eveb regular attenders if pandoras on a saturday,guess its always difficult us bith finding the attraction and vice versa with other couple or single lady xx"

It is difficult with 4 people to find the attraction for all, we only now meet at parties and clubs, for this reason. Hope it works out for you.

"We been trying to get some decent pics but he works shifts and I work nights so finding it hard.

We have messaged people conversation flows and then stops we are eveb regular attenders if pandoras on a saturday,guess its always difficult us bith finding the attraction and vice versa with other couple or single lady xx

It is difficult with 4 people to find the attraction for all, we only now meet at parties and clubs, for this reason. Hope it works out for you. "

Thanks we only really meet at clubs too then if its a no show i havent wasted my evening getting glammed up xx

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I don't know if i'm reading the same profile as everyone else here or you've updated it since the earlier replies. I'ts generally very good but you contradict yourself.

You say you only have sex with yourselves. You say you like girl on girl action. You say you like giving oral to men and women. Confusing to say the least.

Why is that confusing we play with others including oral but only have sex with each other xx

chelmsford

"Why is that confusing we play with others including oral but only have sex with each other xx "

So soft swap and penetrive sex, only with each other.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Has someone that's actually met you both I can honestly say you have nothing to worry about and you've already hit the nail on the head, it's about finding mutual attraction for all parties and it's easier said than done

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Why is that confusing we play with others including oral but only have sex with each other xx

So soft swap and penetrive sex, only with each other. "

Righto. Got it now

chelmsford

"Why is that confusing we play with others including oral but only have sex with each other xx

So soft swap and penetrive sex, only with each other.

Righto. Got it now "

» Add a new message to this topic