FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Coronation Street Phelan good baddie or bad baddie

Coronation Street Phelan good baddie or bad baddie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before anybody says corrie isn't real, it is.

It's all hidden cameras they have no idea we're watching.

However Phelan, he makes my skin crawl at times but there's weird moments I actually like him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Before anybody says corrie isn't real, it is.

However Phelan, he makes my skin crawl at times but there's weird moments I actually like him."

I'm quite drawn to him sexually

However Phelan, he makes my skin crawl at times but there's weird moments I actually like him. I'm quite drawn to him sexually "

As I am you

However Phelan, he makes my skin crawl at times but there's weird moments I actually like him. I'm quite drawn to him sexually

As I am you "

haha but I'm not a baddie. ..or am I?

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

corre why dont they take this shit of its dead and dying

"corre why dont they take this shit of its dead and dying"

You're a fan then.

I actually can't stand the soaps. They are just an habit to watch. Bit like fab or Facebook. You know it's boring but yet you still have a look

I stopped watching Corrie since Eileen married him plus the fact that the plots are more focused on murders, people having someone else's baby etc.

Eileen must be so desperate to be with someone like that.

Why is it that good decent couples on soaps end up splitting up and those who should be tied to radiators and kept apart are getting together?

Whatever happened to the days when Corrie used to reflect real life?

By *a72Man  over a year ago

london

I think now he has a daughter he wants to go straight so he can be a good dad to her. As for keeping Andy prisoner, he doesn't seem to have the stomach for killing someone so he is in bit of a pickle with that one.

Minnie Caldwell's cat was called Bobby.....

I think it's all a macro of real issues.

How many people on fab struggle with guilt and the battles of carnal desire.

I can understand that it does tackle with real issues but surely they can't be dragged on or happen to the same people who live in the same street every 5 minutes

london

"I can understand that it does tackle with real issues but surely they can't be dragged on or happen to the same people who live in the same street every 5 minutes"

I love the way that a sewing machinist can afford their own house and car and eat in a cafe and drink in a pub 24/7? then survive being in a bus crash a train crash their place of work blowing up and several serial killers living in the same street?

"I can understand that it does tackle with real issues but surely they can't be dragged on or happen to the same people who live in the same street every 5 minutes"

Ah drama eh....without a bit of good bloody drama the forums would be a dull place

"corre why dont they take this shit of its dead and dying"

No one forces you to watch it,just like no one forces you to contribute ( ) to this thread

"I can understand that it does tackle with real issues but surely they can't be dragged on or happen to the same people who live in the same street every 5 minutes

I love the way that a sewing machinist can afford their own house and car and eat in a cafe and drink in a pub 24/7? then survive being in a bus crash a train crash their place of work blowing up and several serial killers living in the same street?"

Exactly. Each character has gone through an extreme amount of shit that on happens rarely to some people in real life

"I can understand that it does tackle with real issues but surely they can't be dragged on or happen to the same people who live in the same street every 5 minutes

I love the way that a sewing machinist can afford their own house and car and eat in a cafe and drink in a pub 24/7? then survive being in a bus crash a train crash their place of work blowing up and several serial killers living in the same street?

Exactly. Each character has gone through an extreme amount of shit that on happens rarely to some people in real life"

Don't know what you'd like to watch then. ..but I think it would be fucking boring if you had your way

Exactly. Each character has gone through an extreme amount of shit that on happens rarely to some people in real life

Don't know what you'd like to watch then. ..but I think it would be fucking boring if you had your way"

I don't watch much television anyway lol

london

Don't know what you'd like to watch then. ..but I think it would be fucking boring if you had your way"

A good movie or drama is far superior to a soap but soaps have their place too. Soaps would be boring if they weren't unrealistic and over the top and I'd rather watch a soap to a quiz show or cookery programme or one of those crappy talent shows like x-factor.

By *eadySteadyCockCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

I'm not a fan of soaps but if an actor makes you to hate him then he must be doing his job very well.

» Add a new message to this topic