What are your favourite bands singers etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Just here listening too gary moore

Cant sleep

A true genius

What are your favourite bands singers etc "

I love a bit of Gary Moore... David Gilmour too! Live in Pompeii day today!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cant sleep

A true genius

I love a bit of Gary Moore... David Gilmour too! Live in Pompeii day today! "

yes also great musician

Rory gallaher would be my favourite

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love a bit of floyd new pompeii looks and sounds amazing...

But im more a fan of a nice rock and roll band from shepards bush, London.... The who!

John was and always will be the greatest bassist ever haha. (excuse the fanboi moment haha)

Partial to a bit of funk too... Parliament/p funk, sly and the family stone and Graham central station...

...Up on the Downs

"I love a bit of floyd new pompeii looks and sounds amazing...

But im more a fan of a nice rock and roll band from shepards bush, London.... The who!

John was and always will be the greatest bassist ever haha. (excuse the fanboi moment haha)

Partial to a bit of funk too... Parliament/p funk, sly and the family stone and Graham central station... "

Meh, couldn't stand the Who!

...Up on the Downs

Jimmy Page, now he was a genius...

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Partial to a bit of funk too... Parliament/p funk, sly and the family stone and Graham central station...

Meh, couldn't stand the Who! "

I went to Kingham Hill School in the Cotswolds and John Entwistle had a mansion not far from there. One Sunday a few of us went on a guided tour of his gaff, including Guy Pratt who was in my year, and later went on to replace Roger Waters in Pink Floyd

...Up on the Downs

I went to Kingham Hill School in the Cotswolds and John Entwistle had a mansion not far from there. One Sunday a few of us went on a guided tour of his gaff, including Guy Pratt who was in my year, and later went on to replace Roger Waters in Pink Floyd "

Rock royalty!

Motorhead, Zepplin, Acdc, Oasis, The beatles, the smiths and the stone roses....if I had to choose

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I went to Kingham Hill School in the Cotswolds and John Entwistle had a mansion not far from there. One Sunday a few of us went on a guided tour of his gaff, including Guy Pratt who was in my year, and later went on to replace Roger Waters in Pink Floyd

Rock royalty! "

Alex Paterson who founded The Orb was in the year above us as well

I went to Kingham Hill School in the Cotswolds and John Entwistle had a mansion not far from there. One Sunday a few of us went on a guided tour of his gaff, including Guy Pratt who was in my year, and later went on to replace Roger Waters in Pink Floyd "

Filled the bassist slot, never replaced.... Just like the who could never replace Keith or John... I've never liked pratts playing... Too simple, very little groove.... A good player, I won't knock him on that.. And he knows his onions

I've never been a zep fan... They ripped off too many people for my liking... Not very original at all.

...Up on the Downs

Filled the bassist slot, never replaced.... Just like the who could never replace Keith or John... I've never liked pratts playing... Too simple, very little groove.... A good player, I won't knock him on that.. And he knows his onions

I've never been a zep fan... They ripped off too many people for my liking... Not very original at all. "

Haha, no, that's an urban myth!

Cant sleep

A true genius

I love a bit of Gary Moore... David Gilmour too! Live in Pompeii day today! yes also great musician

Rory gallaher would be my favourite"

Probably the finest guitarist ever

I've never been a zep fan... They ripped off too many people for my liking... Not very original at all.

Haha, no, that's an urban myth!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Gcu0Sv6lk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Gcu0Sv6lk"

and ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTsvs-pAGDc

By *ancastermanMan  over a year ago

carnforth

I do like a lot of the classics but lately I am blown away by some of the amazing new music I'm finding. Unfortunately most of it is still quite Leftfield and obscure to most people. Though this does at least mean I get to see them play sensible sized venues not soulless barns and arenas.

Partial to a bit of funk too... Parliament/p funk, sly and the family stone and Graham central station... "

Jpj surely

Partial to a bit of funk too... Parliament/p funk, sly and the family stone and Graham central station... .

Jpj surely "

Think i'll bring my best bassist thread

Cant sleep

A true genius

I love a bit of Gary Moore... David Gilmour too! Live in Pompeii day today! yes also great musician

Rory gallaher would be my favourite

Probably the finest guitarist ever"

Nah Denny dias everyday

Prince...sadly the world lost a musical genius

Any one a fan of rory Gallagher?

And agreed on prince a great loss

Love my harder rock too slipknot and the likes but im not bias like all kinds of music

Phillip Lynott.. a lyrical master and a fantastic front man R.I.P

"Phillip Lynott.. a lyrical master and a fantastic front man R.I.P "
yes I do agree and gone well before his time

...Up on the Downs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Gcu0Sv6lk

and ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTsvs-pAGDc"

QED in my opinion!

...Up on the Downs

"Phillip Lynott.. a lyrical master and a fantastic front man R.I.P "

» Add a new message to this topic