FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I made it...

I made it...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a brag.

I was a young teenage single mother ( way back when!). Today my daughter recieved her 2:2 uni grade. It's taken lots of tears, rows,and fights, being told ( endlessly) what a terrible horrible mother I was( admittedly not now had to hear that for a few years and now I'm the best mum). Today I'm super proud and my work as a mother in raising the girl entirely on my own is done.

Sadly as we all know( each to their own on parenting) these pesky kid things don't come with a manual! So I've like any other done what I've felt is right in my child's best interest.

Don't get me wrong I'd be proud what ever she did, but as a young mother on my own I haven't willed my daughter the same fate I chose for myself.

Today for me is an amazing day, I may even crack open a bottle of wine( any excuse)later.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Congratulations on your great news and the success of your daughter and of course yourself

I hope to have the same successes for my two sons in the future (as in be successful in whatever they want to do!)

Enjoy the wine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant for you and her. Wallow in your success at raising an intelligent young lady, you thoroughly deserve it. Xx

By *inaryGuyMan  over a year ago

Near the River

Congratulations you must be super proud...it was all worth it in the end! Crack open something fizzy (preferably with someone gorgeous) and treat yourself to that lovely bag and shoes - you'll need it for the graduation ceremony

"Brilliant for you and her. Wallow in your success at raising an intelligent young lady, you thoroughly deserve it. Xx"
thanks Hun

"Congratulations you must be super proud...it was all worth it in the end! Crack open something fizzy (preferably with someone gorgeous) and treat yourself to that lovely bag and shoes - you'll need it for the graduation ceremony "

"Congratulations on your great news and the success of your daughter and of course yourself

I hope to have the same successes for my two sons in the future (as in be successful in whatever they want to do!)

Enjoy the wine "

» Add a new message to this topic