FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggy04 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hulme

Why is it so hard to get a meet without not having loads of verification after having photo verification,what do people want to see again ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At least something as a profile pic, or you blend in with all the other silhouettes.

"At least something as a profile pic, or you blend in with all the other silhouettes."

Maybe a picture in general. And better bio

Hulme

True say @ the brain. Even though you have a profile pic people will still complain that you don't have veris,I know it's important but atleast if someone has got photo verification i think that should be ok .

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't think it's the lack of verification holding you back OP, whilst some people will look for a veri when deciding to meet not everyone will.

As other posters have said perhaps take a look at your profile and lack of visible pics as a reason.

Maybe consider getting along to a club or social too which is usually a good source of getting verified if you still think that's important too

OP I'm sure you're a great guy with lots to offer the world of FAB....however you wouldn't know it from your bio and sadly you have joined the ranks of 1000s of silhouettes.

Photo verified yet no photos...99.9% of people are going to scroll on by.

MrsK x

Hulme

I think I agreed with you guys and am not a had looking guy tho

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Photo verification for a single guy means next to nothing. It just means the site have seen a picture of a guy holding your user name. It doesn't mean you look like any of your profile pics.

People want meet verifications to help show you will actually turn up, and that other people have had a positive experience meeting you.

» Add a new message to this topic