FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Graffiti

Graffiti

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Does anybody ever get the urge to add something to a street sign, advert or anything else to make it read better? E.g. like sticking in an "i" to a To Let sign to make Toilet

With me, it's DPD vans and would so like to stick in an apostrophe and change to DP'D, it always makes me smile,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Never thought about it. Very amusing idea though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anybody ever get the urge to add something to a street sign, advert or anything else to make it read better? E.g. like sticking in an "i" to a To Let sign to make Toilet

With me, it's DPD vans and would so like to stick in an apostrophe and change to DP'D, it always makes me smile,"

sometimes

go ahead with DPD vans, one of the worst couriers

By *typical guyMan  over a year ago

wigan

Every time I see a new ford Ranger I want to change it to Banger. It would only take one small piece of black tape. There was also a car I used to see where the reg ended in TWA, someone regularly used to add an extra T to the end

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Every time I see a new ford Ranger I want to change it to Banger. It would only take one small piece of black tape. There was also a car I used to see where the reg ended in TWA, someone regularly used to add an extra T to the end "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whenever I see the words Thanks, I want to add a Full Stop and a picture of Tom Hanks...

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

Manchesters gay village centers on Canal Street. The C and the S get scrubbed out frequently :o

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I go past a "please drive slowly" sign every day that's been amended to "please d i e slowly"

» Add a new message to this topic