FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi???? For straight couples

Bi???? For straight couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it about the word bi that puts you off? I'm a Masculine guy, who happens to occasionally play safely with some extremely attractive t-girls, why would it put you off??

Just curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"What is it about the word bi that puts you off? I'm a Masculine guy, who happens to occasionally play safely with some extremely attractive t-girls, why would it put you off??

Just curious"

I have no idea , but we have found the same thing since we started meeting tgirls . Couples don't seem to want to meet us as much now .

Hey ho , can't say we are that bothered really

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It might be because some have had issues with bi men not respecting boundaries. ..

Nita

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The usual reasons given are:

- Fear on the part of the male half of the couple that there will be an interest in him.

- The fact that if you've been with a bi male you can't give blood

One of those two I can kind of understand even if I do think it was time the particular rule around it was updated.

Either way like most other preferences expressed by people, so long as it's not for a bigoted reason, I don't let it bother me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have 10 verifications only from t-girls, are you sure you like them just occasionally? I would be put off by lack of any others meets too

» Add a new message to this topic