FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First contacts... one word...

First contacts... one word...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening ladies and gents...

I'm just popping on the forum to see other people's thoughts and experiences on a particular issue that I don't understand...

Ok so I sometimes contact either single females or couples if I have a free evening, my first mail is always an introductory message basically saying hello, giving a brief description of myself and also an overview of what I'm looking for.. I will always attach a face picture so people can see me and then ask them to return back to me if they are interested.

So this is where it gets annoying/confusing....

I often get a message saying " wow your fit" or " hello you"..

I will then reply back thanking them for coming back to me and to try and get a conversation going or at least some idea of the person I'm speaking to.

Then I will receive further 1 word answers... I am at a loss to see how I can get a connection when I am replying to "yes" or other singular responses ...

I end up getting board and just don't reply after a couple of times... then I may read on the profile " come on guys be imaginative, don't just say hi or fancy a fuck"

Any thoughts or is just me??

Lee x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dunno

Maybe

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Possibly

Yep.

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Huh?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Lol

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

No its not just you, She is either not interested or not very good at communicating via messages, I just stop messaging after those replies

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

It's against the prime directive

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

No

"No its not just you, She is either not interested or not very good at communicating via messages, I just stop messaging after those replies "

Correct. I'd have taken the hint very quickly. Especially if the first word was no.

By *ornyforfmCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

Ran into lots of situations like that. Especially when on the person's profile it states NO ONE LINE MESSAGES but that's what they reply themselves. Very confusing

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Babadook!

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

"Good evening ladies and gents...

I'm just popping on the forum to see other people's thoughts and experiences on a particular issue that I don't understand...

Ok so I sometimes contact either single females or couples if I have a free evening, my first mail is always an introductory message basically saying hello, giving a brief description of myself and also an overview of what I'm looking for.. I will always attach a face picture so people can see me and then ask them to return back to me if they are interested.

So this is where it gets annoying/confusing....

I often get a message saying " wow your fit" or " hello you"..

I will then reply back thanking them for coming back to me and to try and get a conversation going or at least some idea of the person I'm speaking to.

Then I will receive further 1 word answers... I am at a loss to see how I can get a connection when I am replying to "yes" or other singular responses ...

I end up getting board and just don't reply after a couple of times... then I may read on the profile " come on guys be imaginative, don't just say hi or fancy a fuck"

Any thoughts or is just me??

Lee x"

You'll come good eventually.

Just keep swimming.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

treat your conversation like a radio interview, don't ask questions that can be answered with a one word answer.

Find out what they think about things, and what they like to do and why

"No its not just you, She is either not interested or not very good at communicating via messages, I just stop messaging after those replies "

What he said. Sometimes it's like getting blood out of a stone which makes me wonder how a real life conversation where you don't get time to compose a reply would go.

Got bored after about the second sentence, what did you want?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I asked for some of them didn't I..

My point is... I don't pester and only get back to someone who says they are interested.. then trying to actually chat to them after their initial interest is like getting blood from a stone.

Makes me wonder why bother replying.

It would be good to strike up a little conversation and banter..

just a question to see if this happens regularly to others...

I'm a big boy and not having a whinge.. ( well maybe a little)

" Well I asked for some of them didn't I..

My point is... I don't pester and only get back to someone who says they are interested.. then trying to actually chat to them after their initial interest is like getting blood from a stone.

Makes me wonder why bother replying.

It would be good to strike up a little conversation and banter..

just a question to see if this happens regularly to others...

I'm a big boy and not having a whinge.. ( well maybe a little)

"

ok

When we get ones like that, we give up. If it takes that much effort on a forum what would it be like in real life?????

"When we get ones like that, we give up. If it takes that much effort on a forum what would it be like in real life?????"

A few years back we met someone that had only said a couple of words in messages and he was just the same in real life, now we avoid people we struggle to get at least a basic conversation going with.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm usually the opposite, if I'm interested in somebody or if I'm just enjoying the chat, my messages are really long and I tend to over share! I lose interest quickly if I'm getting nothing back though.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest it's no different from striking up any kind of relationship or friendship, some people you'll find a rapport with naturally and conversation will flow, others the connection won't be there and conversation will be stilted.

It'snot possible to have that spark with everyone, and when it's not there just move on knowing it wasn't meant to be

Wow. You look sexy ....

Oops. Sorry! Seriously, anyone who can't string a sentence together stands no chance with me. Just delete and block xx

» Add a new message to this topic