FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bizarre Dreams!

Bizarre Dreams!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Peachy OP   Woman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Yonks and yonks ago I had a really weird dream which I still vividly recall!

I walked through a door into a rather pokey room and saw an old guy lying on a bed! It was Syd James from the 'Carry on' films! I looked down at myself and I was wearing a French maids outfit a la Babs Windsor. Syd James said one phrase several times 'Sit on mi cock!' ... then did his famous laugh. I giggled a la Babs, said 'oooh sir' - and proceeded to bounce up and down on Syd James's cock!

This is no joke - and without a doubt the weirdest dream I've ever had!

So - what's yours??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Yonks and yonks ago I had a really weird dream which I still vividly recall!

I walked through a door into a rather pokey room and saw an old guy lying on a bed! It was Syd James from the 'Carry on' films! I looked down at myself and I was wearing a French maids outfit a la Babs Windsor. Syd James said one phrase several times 'Sit on mi cock!' ... then did his famous laugh. I giggled a la Babs, said 'oooh sir' - and proceeded to bounce up and down on Syd James's cock!

So - what's yours?? "

This made me laugh but tbh I can actually imagine you doing this lol

By *ust Peachy OP   Woman  over a year ago

Prestonish

So - what's yours??

This made me laugh but tbh I can actually imagine you doing this lol "

Strange thing was I had the dream in my twenties - way before I became a kinky fab fucker!!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

So - what's yours??

Strange thing was I had the dream in my twenties - way before I became a kinky fab fucker!! "

I would say a strange dream that wasn't kinky but that I bumped in to someone I knew at a swinging club

And last year I bumped in to a lass I used to fancy at school at a club in London

By *.1079Man  over a year ago

caistor

So - what's yours??

Strange thing was I had the dream in my twenties - way before I became a kinky fab fucker!! "

Well I think this just proves you have always been a kinky fab fucker.

» Add a new message to this topic