FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Accommodate does it help?

Accommodate does it help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello people of fab XD I'm wondering does being a single with the ability to accom help? Just recently got

My own place so wondering if this does help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say so. But only accommodate if you want to. Don't do it just to please others

In my experience yes.

"I'd say so. But only accommodate if you want to. Don't do it just to please others"

This is the best advice. Use your head Op, don't invite people around just to get a shag.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hello people of fab XD I'm wondering does being a single with the ability to accom help? Just recently got

My own place so wondering if this does help? "

Just remember these will be strangers entering your home....risky but all up to you OP.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It may save you hotel costs and the current crop of folks who can't accommodate themselves are potentially opened up for you too.

So I'd say it is better than not having a place to host others.

Even better if it's clean and tidy as many will walk away

"I'd say so. But only accommodate if you want to. Don't do it just to please others

This is the best advice. Use your head Op, don't invite people around just to get a shag. "

Definitely this

The way in thinking of it is maybe doing a social meet the first time and if things are ok then I'd offer to accom I think for me it would be the best way to do it

It does I think, but be careful. Make sure you get to know or trust said person as they will be in your home.

"The way in thinking of it is maybe doing a social meet the first time and if things are ok then I'd offer to accom I think for me it would be the best way to do it "

Exactly this. Just because you *can*, doesn't mean you *have to*. But yeah, being able to is definitely a plus.

From reading the forums over time....single guys who can't accommodate are often thought of as not being so single. So yes...it will help!

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Being able to accomodate helps... it avoids hotel bills. I dont know if it helps to get more meets though to be honest. Good luck fella.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Up to the OP but these will be strangers in your home.

Think it through carefully OP.

Im looking for something regular so a guy who can accommodate would be a bonus. I share with a friend and while hes cool about having people over id like to have the chance to play in other places too.

"Up to the OP but these will be strangers in your home.

Think it through carefully OP. "

I get what you're saying but like, I'd be letting "strangers" in my vagina. So that's ok but don't have them in your house? I'm confused. Like really confused

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I get what you're saying but like, I'd be letting "strangers" in my vagina. So that's ok but don't have them in your house? I'm confused. Like really confused "

Do you keep your treasured possessions in your vagina?

In the big bad world of reality, some could steal from you, others could be men pretending to be women. Fact is some people are complete shits.

Really fucking sad but true.

I get what you're saying but like, I'd be letting "strangers" in my vagina. So that's ok but don't have them in your house? I'm confused. Like really confused "

I think what Bhubaysi is saying is that there needs to be an element of trust as there's no knowing what a stranger may do when they are in your home. You're mutually agreeing to have sex and they are still a stranger yes, but said stranger could steal from you, hurt you, be aggressive. That's where to be carefull. I'm a guy and I always wonder what could happen, that's what makes me more nervous and why I enjoy to meet socially first.

I'd not want some random knowing where I live. As always, it depends what your want from the site

Not for us it doesn't as we don't want to enter homes of complete strangers

- Mrs. J -

By *azzle DazzleCouple  over a year ago

strathaven

"Hello people of fab XD I'm wondering does being a single with the ability to accom help? Just recently got

In that case there would be no meets

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

You're agreeing to meet them once but what happens if they start showing up at your house unannounced whenever they feel like it? It happens.

I get what you're saying but like, I'd be letting "strangers" in my vagina. So that's ok but don't have them in your house? I'm confused. Like really confused

Do you keep your treasured possessions in your vagina?

In the big bad world of reality, some could steal from you, others could be men pretending to be women. Fact is some people are complete shits.

Really fucking sad but true. "

Ha no!!! You're right. This made me laugh. Very true! I guess I've been very lucky!

I do meet well verified men though and like to think I make good choices but you do never know

Yes I get it now everyone. thank you

Sure it does. The axe murders will be over the moon

Seriously though I'd be careful who you invite

"Yes I get it now everyone. thank you "
Hehe no problem

"Yes I get it now everyone. thank you Hehe no problem "

Oh yes!

I've found it more difficult now I can no longer accommodate x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"The way in thinking of it is maybe doing a social meet the first time and if things are ok then I'd offer to accom I think for me it would be the best way to do it "

That is what I do! I am now avoiding men that can't accommodate as most are attached and pretending to be single, so I am fed up of men expecting me to accommodate them.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Try to meet first, I also live on my own but not too keen on people knowing where I live. If you do decide to accommodate ensure you don't leave anything too valuable around that includes any debit or credit card details (only takes a moment to write it down and they then can order what they want off Amazon, EBay etc..)

Trust is built up over time not over a coffee

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We prefer to meet at clubs, then if things aren't as any of us thought, all parties can part ways and probably have fun in some other way.

We have had home meets that have worked well, but if it doesn't work it's much more awkward.

Thank you everyone this has been a huge help XD I do know there are risks that come with it but I think it will be once I feel comfortable enough with the lady/couple ect. Then I can offer to accom, at first I wasn't sure but all of this feedback has given me a clearer idea XD thank you everyone

"Try to meet first, I also live on my own but not too keen on people knowing where I live. If you do decide to accommodate ensure you don't leave anything too valuable around that includes any debit or credit card details (only takes a moment to write it down and they then can order what they want off Amazon, EBay etc..)

Trust is built up over time not over a coffee "

Exactly. The only thing one learns as an absolute certainty over a cup of coffe is that they can drink coffee

- Mrs. J -

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"The way in thinking of it is maybe doing a social meet the first time and if things are ok then I'd offer to accom I think for me it would be the best way to do it

That is what I do! I am now avoiding men that can't accommodate as most are attached and pretending to be single, so I am fed up of men expecting me to accommodate them."

This

Think very carefully. Check out the threads of stories when it's gone wrong in here. Some are quite scary. Even as grown ups we need to keep safe.

Not for us, we'll only do club meets. We don't fancy being murdered in the middle of the night.

» Add a new message to this topic