FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Site supporter or not

Site supporter or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousformore OP   Man  over a year ago

Northwest

Hi I was wondering what the benefits are to being a site supporter. I only really use my smartphone.

One thing that has crossed my mind is would people realise I'm a serious swinger and trustworthy as a single male ...

Just a bit peeved at posts slagging single blokes off so maybe this will help? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

It's not an entry card that guarantees vip sex, there are benefits if you read the sign up page.....none of them say knee deep in clunge though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's not an entry card that guarantees vip sex, there are benefits if you read the sign up page.....none of them say knee deep in clunge though."

I'll give it a miss then

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Being a site supporter will make zero difference to your success rate and does not make you seem more trustworthy.

It does have some handy perks, like you can see who viewed you and your full conversation is shown in messages

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It might help give the impression that you take being on the site seriously as you have chosen to support the admin in running the site and developing new tools. As a mobile user you might be interested to know that us site supporters are helping trial a new mailbox. You also get site benefits such as message chains, extra photos, and being able to attach photos to messages directly from your phone, no ads, being able to see who has looked at you, etc etc.

Unfortunately, guaranteed shags are not listed among the benefits.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"It's not an entry card that guarantees vip sex, there are benefits if you read the sign up page.....none of them say knee deep in clunge though.

I'll give it a miss then "

Exactly, you can still have the disappointment for free, every cloud and all that

"It might help give the impression that you take being on the site seriously as you have chosen to support the admin in running the site and developing new tools. As a mobile user you might be interested to know that us site supporters are helping trial a new mailbox. You also get site benefits such as message chains, extra photos, and being able to attach photos to messages directly from your phone, no ads, being able to see who has looked at you, etc etc.

Unfortunately, guaranteed shags are not listed among the benefits."

By *.1079Man  over a year ago

caistor

"It's not an entry card that guarantees vip sex, there are benefits if you read the sign up page.....none of them say knee deep in clunge though."

Ive been mis-sold

You get emojees...that is why I'm a site supporter

"It might help give the impression that you take being on the site seriously as you have chosen to support the admin in running the site and developing new tools. As a mobile user you might be interested to know that us site supporters are helping trial a new mailbox. You also get site benefits such as message chains, extra photos, and being able to attach photos to messages directly from your phone, no ads, being able to see who has looked at you, etc etc.

Unfortunately, guaranteed shags are not listed among the benefits."

You can attach photos directly from your phone even if you are not a site supporter and this time I'm not a site supporter and I don't have any ads. Also emojis...I still can use them in threads just not in messages.

It's useful to see who looked at you and see message history though

By *.1079Man  over a year ago

caistor

"You get emojees...that is why I'm a site supporter "

Emojees you say, I was told I would be deep in clunge

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"It's not an entry card that guarantees vip sex, there are benefits if you read the sign up page.....none of them say knee deep in clunge though.

Ive been mis-sold "

Haha. Long as it's not PPI,you're okay

» Add a new message to this topic