FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Losing the will to fab!

Losing the will to fab!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed it a lot recently, the status that says 'need it now', 'so horny' etc yet no effort is made?

Is it post holiday blues?

I know it's not just me as other fab friends have mentioned the same thing, but surely if you need it right now and someone who has peaked your interest and you theirs is messaging then you don't just ignore the opportunity?

Is it me, I'm losing the will to make an effort here!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Style it out. You'll be fine

I think it comes in waves. Sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I don't. That's when I hide my profile and take time out.

Im feeling a bit like that now tbh. I like the forums and social side but really cant summon the energy to make the effort for any more.

"Style it out. You'll be fine "

Well if Superman says to style it out then what's a gal to do

"Im feeling a bit like that now tbh. I like the forums and social side but really cant summon the energy to make the effort for any more. "

Me neither. Shaving my legs seems a lot of hassle at the moment!

"Im feeling a bit like that now tbh. I like the forums and social side but really cant summon the energy to make the effort for any more. "

So then you wouldn't put 'Need sex right now' on your profile would you?

It's those gagging for it but won't put the effort in that I'm curious about.

Maybe the tables have turned and all the men can pick & choose from us thousands of women constantly messaging them

"Im feeling a bit like that now tbh. I like the forums and social side but really cant summon the energy to make the effort for any more.

Me neither. Shaving my legs seems a lot of hassle at the moment! "

I agree here!

"Im feeling a bit like that now tbh. I like the forums and social side but really cant summon the energy to make the effort for any more.

Me neither. Shaving my legs seems a lot of hassle at the moment! "

Right!!! I only shave them for sex and meh... there is a lot of leg to shave.

"Style it out. You'll be fine

Well if Superman says to style it out then what's a gal to do "

no problem mam

So then you wouldn't put 'Need sex right now' on your profile would you?

It's those gagging for it but won't put the effort in that I'm curious about.

Maybe the tables have turned and all the men can pick & choose from us thousands of women constantly messaging them "

No true i wouldnt! Maybe they are shocked that their status actually worked!

Right!!! I only shave them for sex and meh... there is a lot of leg to shave. "

Now it's getting colder too, I just want to be hairy and eat Hula Hoops horizontally! No man should ever see that!

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Alas a large majority expect it to be handed to them on a plate. When they find out it is not rather than getting on with it being a bit more proactive they choose to created threads complaint about it. It's a shame as most of them are straight so, being fab, I'd be in with a chance *chuckles*

Now it's getting colder too, I just want to be hairy and eat Hula Hoops horizontally! No man should ever see that! "

You are basically me!

Definitely not just you OP. I've completely lost the will to fab. Even the forums are struggling to entertain me at the moment. I'm going to be 40 soon... not sure if it's a mid life crisis bit feel g dissatisfied in general

Now it's getting colder too, I just want to be hairy and eat Hula Hoops horizontally! No man should ever see that!

You are basically me! "

Haha! That should be the next Tea Party. Pyjamas and snacks!

"Definitely not just you OP. I've completely lost the will to fab. Even the forums are struggling to entertain me at the moment. I'm going to be 40 soon... not sure if it's a mid life crisis bit feel g dissatisfied in general "

Sometimes it's a relief not to bother and gather ya shit together now and again

You are basically me!

Haha! That should be the next Tea Party. Pyjamas and snacks! "

As long as Hagen Daz is acceptable too!

You are basically me!

Haha! That should be the next Tea Party. Pyjamas and snacks!

As long as Hagen Daz is acceptable too!"

Good call!

You are basically me!

Haha! That should be the next Tea Party. Pyjamas and snacks! "

That would actually be really fun!

"Definitely not just you OP. I've completely lost the will to fab. Even the forums are struggling to entertain me at the moment. I'm going to be 40 soon... not sure if it's a mid life crisis bit feel g dissatisfied in general

Sometimes it's a relief not to bother and gather ya shit together now and again "

Very true . I think I'll go back into hiding tomorrow. Only made my profile visible about 2 hours ago! Haha

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I been feeling like this for a while now, more so the last couple of days. Maybe its time for a change of scenery.

I'm note is as seasonal lol!

Though I'd be happy to find a guy who doesn't mind hairy legs & the like.

Never have I asked a guy to shave his legs for me

I see it all the time, women put on that they are wanting sex now but when ya messages then you get ignored, now I'm mainly on here for the foroum but if a girl wants me then in there straight away, I'm the kind of man who can go 5 or 6 times a day

"I see it all the time, women put on that they are wanting sex now but when ya messages then you get ignored, now I'm mainly on here for the foroum but if a girl wants me then in there straight away, I'm the kind of man who can go 5 or 6 times a day "

Unfortunately, they are probably replying to someone else who got their attention.

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"I see it all the time, women put on that they are wanting sex now but when ya messages then you get ignored, now I'm mainly on here for the foroum but if a girl wants me then in there straight away, I'm the kind of man who can go 5 or 6 times a day

Unfortunately, they are probably replying to someone else who got their attention. "

Sounds like always the bridesmaid never the bride seems to be what happens to me also though

"I see it all the time, women put on that they are wanting sex now but when ya messages then you get ignored, now I'm mainly on here for the foroum but if a girl wants me then in there straight away, I'm the kind of man who can go 5 or 6 times a day

Unfortunately, they are probably replying to someone else who got their attention.

Sounds like always the bridesmaid never the bride seems to be what happens to me also though "

I've never even been a bridesmaid, let alone the bride! .... Been a best man though... or is that best woman?

By *DontExistWoman  over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

been well over a year for me that i've lost interest in meeting guys off here.

i'd love a proper good fucking but tbh my cynicism means i won't bother. coz on the rare occassions i do bother everything turns to shit so might as well not bother.

yeah that makes sense in my head.

Worcester

Sounds like always the bridesmaid never the bride seems to be what happens to me also though

I've never even been a bridesmaid, let alone the bride! .... Been a best man though... or is that best woman? "

I haven't been a bridesmaid or a bride looks like we have something in common :p Best woman with the best smile I've got to be a best man next year haha

"been well over a year for me that i've lost interest in meeting guys off here.

i'd love a proper good fucking but tbh my cynicism means i won't bother. coz on the rare occassions i do bother everything turns to shit so might as well not bother.

yeah that makes sense in my head. "

Ya say that you want a good fucking but won't give anyone the chance. Iv never found anyone who can keep up with me yet but no one will even reply

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

Ya say that you want a good fucking but won't give anyone the chance. Iv never found anyone who can keep up with me yet but no one will even reply "

i've had shit to deal with that has made me feel unsexy.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I've never even been a bridesmaid, let alone the bride! .... Been a best man though... or is that best woman? "

Aren't you just simply the best

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Ya say that you want a good fucking but won't give anyone the chance. Iv never found anyone who can keep up with me yet but no one will even reply "

I hate to point out the inconsistencies here...

But if no one will reply let alone meet... just how do you know they can't keep up with you?

Wtf did they teach at school these days

Ya say that you want a good fucking but won't give anyone the chance. Iv never found anyone who can keep up with me yet but no one will even reply

i've had shit to deal with that has made me feel unsexy."

Don't feel unsexy!

If I see you in the forums, I always have a nosey to see what colour your hair is or if you have any new pics.

You're a down to earth realist, my kindred spirit AND you're sexy

Don't feel unsexy!

If I see you in the forums, I always have a nosey to see what colour your hair is or if you have any new pics.

You're a down to earth realist, my kindred spirit AND you're sexy "

i hadnt realised i felt unsexy until texting my friend and ooo i felt sexy throughout the chat - its just life takes over sometimes and fab drops down the list - never forlong though

Don't feel unsexy!

You're a down to earth realist, my kindred spirit AND you're sexy

i hadnt realised i felt unsexy until texting my friend and ooo i felt sexy throughout the chat - its just life takes over sometimes and fab drops down the list - never forlong though"

Some nice pics there sweet!

I'm just lazy I think and lack a bit of confidence, so meeting someone new is a lot of effort for me and I have to get to know them before I want sex with them which also takes time. It's easier to just keep meeting people I already know and the sex is generally better than a first meet anyway.

I still occasionally might post that I want sex but can I be bothered with meeting someone new, probably not.

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

Don't feel unsexy!

You're a down to earth realist, my kindred spirit AND you're sexy "

lol, thanks. my hair is blonde and blue at the minute. not taken any pics with kids being off school for so long.

i'll get my mojo back, just got stuff to deal with first.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"I've noticed it a lot recently, the status that says 'need it now', 'so horny' etc yet no effort is made?

Is it post holiday blues?

I know it's not just me as other fab friends have mentioned the same thing, but surely if you need it right now and someone who has peaked your interest and you theirs is messaging then you don't just ignore the opportunity?

Is it me, I'm losing the will to make an effort here! "

That's the time wasters just wanting to wank over people showing interest

90% on here are fake profiles imo

"I'm just lazy I think and lack a bit of confidence, so meeting someone new is a lot of effort for me and I have to get to know them before I want sex with them which also takes time. It's easier to just keep meeting people I already know and the sex is generally better than a first meet anyway.

I still occasionally might post that I want sex but can I be bothered with meeting someone new, probably not. "

You have a very cute and sexy smile

Jus' saying ...

i am losing the will to fab over all, only coming on here every now and again now

I really try to be available & I often search as I know what I'm looking fir.

Yes I do gave filters on but it saves time....

Still I can't find a local fuck buddy!

Apart from being curvy (or wobbly) I just can't see why I'm not flooded with all these gagging men wanting a faf

"I really try to be available & I often search as I know what I'm looking fir.

Apart from being curvy (or wobbly) I just can't see why I'm not flooded with all these gagging men wanting a faf "

well op, if i was older and closer i would lol

Worcester

"I really try to be available & I often search as I know what I'm looking fir.

Apart from being curvy (or wobbly) I just can't see why I'm not flooded with all these gagging men wanting a faf "

Don't give up OP I'm hoping you find exactly what you want and there is nothing wrong with curves or wobbles you are perfect the way you are

Awwww you guys!

I never do look at me threads but that's super nice to read whilst I sit here scoffing chocolate digestives

Worcester

"Awwww you guys!

I never do look at me threads but that's super nice to read whilst I sit here scoffing chocolate digestives "

You're welcome just keep smiling and I'm jealous I'm going to have to go get some digestives now

"Awwww you guys!

I never do look at me threads but that's super nice to read whilst I sit here scoffing chocolate digestives "

i would sit with you scoffing hob nobs lol

Got to be the chocolate ones though!

"Got to be the chocolate ones though!"

with nice cupper tea

I've had the lowest of motivations to meet for some time, yet cannot stand getting hairy legs, which is like campaigning for election then not taking your seat, or something. (Give me a few hours and I'll think of a better simile.) Never say never but I'm a bawhair off it, if I actually had any.

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 10/09/17 11:44:06]

I lost the will to message. If that's like a similar thing. I find it hard to find the enthusiasm to PM anyine I'm

Not already talking to. That feels like I'm falling out with how fab works. Being ignored is a pet hate of mine.

» Add a new message to this topic