FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Honest Women

Honest Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do so many women on her say thinks like "I'm not looking at moment" why not say in profile so guys don't waste their time messaging you" Be honest if a guy is "not your type" then say so and cut the bullshit!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

To be fair you're lucky that you got a polite reply at all, wether or not you think it's bullshit.

By *DontExistWoman  over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

coz women can do whatever they want on here and not what men want them to do.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh dear here one week and whining already. Makes you look great

Hahaha owned

Why does it have to be a lie??

it's a buyers market after all. If you ain't the customer, you are the product...

Women get 100's of messages. They need a PA per account to manage their emails...

I had a guy message me earlier asking to meet tonight but I told him I'm meeting someone next Saturday instead and I want to keep my fanny unused. He replied, Blowjob?

For you info been here for over a year and left then came back hoping it had improved, clearly not with the replies from the women here

Some women would rather try to spare your feelings. They're being nice.

I'm not one of them because I rarely reply. ..but at least I warn you in my profile

Women get so many messages is not an answer. It's a sex site THEY joined for sex so deal with the messages they would soon get pissed off if they didn't get any.

"Women get so many messages is not an answer. It's a sex site THEY joined for sex so deal with the messages they would soon get pissed off if they didn't get any. "

Ffs wind your neck in. You are owed nothing on here. Women are not here to pander to your fragile ego.

"Why do so many women on her say thinks like "I'm not looking at moment" why not say in profile so guys don't waste their time messaging you" Be honest if a guy is "not your type" then say so and cut the bullshit!"

Your 52 years of age mate , grow a pair,if someone states they are not meeting at the moment take it at face value and move on rather than act like a 20 year old sulking because your not getting layed

Only meet your going to get mate is Down the butcher's.

I've just blocked EVERYONE from messaging me, it's funking great, some bloody peace and quiet for awhile lol... Now I get to concentrate on socials with lovely peeps I've made friends with whilst I upload nudie pics to flash everyone and I don't have to deal with any damn messages lol

"Only meet your going to get mate is Down the butcher's. "

Lol that's ace!! X

Maybe she's not meeting at the moment as she said lol its not rocket science to understand x

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Women get so many messages is not an answer. It's a sex site THEY joined for sex so deal with the messages they would soon get pissed off if they didn't get any. "

I joined for the swinging, not for sex. Maybe your assumptions are your problem.

Well unless you send a face pic with your message then you are lucky you got a reply at all

Some guys just ripped into me because I didn't respond to his message. I didn't respond 3 weeks ago when he messaged me then either and berated me for the same thing. So now he's joined the blocked list. I do often reply if someone's gone to the trouble to write a decent message.

Maybe she's got the painters in and she's sparing you a blood bath?!!

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

"I had a guy message me earlier asking to meet tonight but I told him I'm meeting someone next Saturday instead and I want to keep my fanny unused. He replied, Blowjob?"

Pragmatism.

Im not looking at the moment....

...to meet men who don't make my fanny flutter.

Its still true. Just means theyre not looking for you.

You're coming accross narrow minded. Not everyone is here for just sex but reading profiles helps to understand what people are looking for.

Some people have found partners on here. The site brings different things to different people.

I'm not inundated due to preferences. However, there's no winning. No reply makes me ignorant, polite decline brings abuse. Site faqs state you're not owed a reply. Just move on. Don't take things personally.

Op grow up and act your age.lol

Lol

"I had a guy message me earlier asking to meet tonight but I told him I'm meeting someone next Saturday instead and I want to keep my fanny unused. He replied, Blowjob?"

Haha, top guy, respect

You have just confirmed to us why females make excuses not to meet you tut tut

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

most of the forum women will be honest with you, how do you feel about the replies in here?

"Women get so many messages is not an answer. It's a sex site THEY joined for sex so deal with the messages they would soon get pissed off if they didn't get any.

You're coming accross narrow minded. Not everyone is here for just sex but reading profiles helps to understand what people are looking for.

Some people have found partners on here. The site brings different things to different people.

I'm not inundated due to preferences. However, there's no winning. No reply makes me ignorant, polite decline brings abuse. Site faqs state you're not owed a reply. Just move on. Don't take things personally. "

Maybe not but why take the time to reply with I'm not looking why not block guys or put it in profile that your not looking and as far as looking for a partner on here that is sad

Bless!

"most of the forum women will be honest with you, how do you feel about the replies in here?"
most ok but not the unintelligent replies from some guys

You're going to get very frustrated in here... The tea leaves at the bottom of my cup just told me to tell you that OP...

Ha ha if your looking for a shag mate get yourself down the Boozer cause you got no chance on here.

"Women get so many messages is not an answer. It's a sex site THEY joined for sex so deal with the messages they would soon get pissed off if they didn't get any.

I'm not inundated due to preferences. However, there's no winning. No reply makes me ignorant, polite decline brings abuse. Site faqs state you're not owed a reply. Just move on. Don't take things personally.

Maybe not but why take the time to reply with I'm not looking why not block guys or put it in profile that your not looking and as far as looking for a partner on here that is sad"

Double bless!!

"You have just confirmed to us why females make excuses not to meet you tut tut "
lol lol lol wake me up when you have finished.

By *ilent.KnightMan  over a year ago

Swindon

When does honesty stop ?

Sorry, I'm not interested.

Sorry, I'm not interested because you're fatter than my type, not good looking and I like my cocks at least average.

"Im not looking at the moment....

...to meet men who don't make my fanny flutter.

Its still true. Just means theyre not looking for you."

Well this insite has just proved to me no way should I have come back hoping the mentality and manners of some people had improved. Clearly not. Lol

See post below WOMEN WITH HUGE EGOS. says it all

Maybe not but why take the time to reply with I'm not looking why not block guys or put it in profile that your not looking and as far as looking for a partner on here that is sad"

Why is looking for a partner on here sad? It may not be what you want or you may think it's sad but that's you're opinion not everyone else's.... Each to their own i say

You want everyone to be a copy if you... I think that's where you're going wrong tbh?!

Jesus the guys are worse the women in this little discussion that also says a lot lol

"You want everyone to be a copy if you... I think that's where you're going wrong tbh?!"
nope I would like honesty which seems to be lacking here but hey ho

Swindon

"Well this insite has just proved to me no way should I have come back hoping the mentality and manners of some people had improved. Clearly not. Lol"

Wait. These messages are, on the whole,giving you honest answers.

"When does honesty stop ?

Sorry, I'm not interested because you're fatter than my type, not good looking and I like my cocks at least average. "

"See post below WOMEN WITH HUGE EGOS. says it all"

A different mindset = huge ego? Rightio. Maybe you shouldn't have come back.

"You have just confirmed to us why females make excuses not to meet you tut tut lol lol lol wake me up when you have finished. "

Yep we've finished now , just gonna sit back and watch your chances of getting any meets diminish by every stroppy reply

Good luck

Also a lot on here seem to be ableist

Anal?

"Why does it have to be a lie??"

Because she said no.

Now I know why the ladies do it. Some of the guys replying in this post are thick and deserve it. Just a shame all guys tarred with same brush

"You have just confirmed to us why females make excuses not to meet you tut tut lol lol lol wake me up when you have finished.

Yep we've finished now , just gonna sit back and watch your chances of getting any meets diminish by every stroppy reply

Good luck "

lol no wonder your on here lol

"You have just confirmed to us why females make excuses not to meet you tut tut lol lol lol wake me up when you have finished.

Good luck lol no wonder your on here lol"

ps you know what? I don't give a shit ??

"You want everyone to be a copy if you... I think that's where you're going wrong tbh?! nope I would like honesty which seems to be lacking here but hey ho"

Oh dear. Well ok I will be honest. I would never meet someone like you. Ever.

Think there is a can of worms been opened here.anyway we're do you buy cans of worms.never seen any in tesco's.

By *unforus1965Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"I had a guy message me earlier asking to meet tonight but I told him I'm meeting someone next Saturday instead and I want to keep my fanny unused. He replied, Blowjob?

Anal? "

Mature

Oooh you have your handbag out now.lol

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

Good luck

lol no wonder your on here lol"

your on here though?

Good luck

your on here though?"

Thank you,thought the same oh well

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

"Oooh you have your handbag out now.lol"

and it's swinging wide, looking for a target!

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

Good luck

your on here though?

Thank you,thought the same oh well "

i love paradoxes.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Someone who appears to be old in mind before his time and has no pictures up is lucky to get a reply at all to my mind!! Another fragile ego blaming the women....

"Why do so many women on her say thinks like "I'm not looking at moment" why not say in profile so guys don't waste their time messaging you" Be honest if a guy is "not your type" then say so and cut the bullshit!"

I do tell them they arent my type. I tell them exactly why too

Some dont take it well. Lol

Sometimes I forget to put it on my profile. Sometimes it gets ignored, or not read, when I do.

Good luck lol no wonder your on here lol ps you know what? I don't give a shit ??"

For fear of coming across as a White Knight...

You realise that women are on here for their own selfish ends, not to provide an instashag service for horny blokes.

Your attitude is probably a massive reason why you get knocked back. Bearing in mind the ratio of blokes to women, women can afford to be discerning, whereas you come across as someone who is doing THEM the favour.

I am sure there are other sites that would suit your needs far better, however you will be paying an hourly rate for the company of the compliant lady you seek.

You ain't happy with Fab? Don't let the door slap you on the arse on your way out

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

"Well this insite has just proved to me no way should I have come back hoping the mentality and manners of some people had improved. Clearly not. Lol"

The mentality and manners ? Does irony come to you naturally or did you have training ?? Either way you're bloody good at it....

The thing is the guys moaning on here about their lack of getting laid don't particularly give a flying fk about egos they care about getting laid. If all those women said "Yes! lets have schweet filthy sex right now hun!"... You'd be saying all the women on here are angels lol... And that's the truth of it lol

"The thing is the guys moaning on here about their lack of getting laid don't particularly give a flying fk about egos they care about getting laid. If all those women said "Yes! lets have schweet filthy sex right now hun!"... You'd be saying all the women on here are angels lol... And that's the truth of it lol"
lol yawn

Op you couldn't even score in a brothel with a £50 note around your cock.lol

At least you got a reply, that's more than what most guys get.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Good luck lol no wonder your on here lol ps you know what? I don't give a shit ??

For fear of coming across as a White Knight...

You realise that women are on here for their own selfish ends, not to provide an instashag service for horny blokes.

Your attitude is probably a massive reason why you get knocked back. Bearing in mind the ratio of blokes to women, women can afford to be discerning, whereas you come across as someone who is doing THEM the favour.

I am sure there are other sites that would suit your needs far better, however you will be paying an hourly rate for the company of the compliant lady you seek.

You ain't happy with Fab? Don't let the door slap you on the arse on your way out

"

There goes a realist....

I just blocked him for the hell of it. Someone needs to grow up.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I am always honest

I spend a lot of time writing my profile that clearly states the type of person I'm looking for so if they haven't read it then my saying to them 'sorry you are not what I'm looking for' shouldn't come as a surprise

I'm never nasty in fact make sure I add 'hope you find lots of fun ' at the end but do get some real shit back sometimes lol

All I can say is 'Read my fucking profile ' lol

"The thing is the guys moaning on here about their lack of getting laid don't particularly give a flying fk about egos they care about getting laid. If all those women said "Yes! lets have schweet filthy sex right now hun!"... You'd be saying all the women on here are angels lol... And that's the truth of it lol lol yawn"

You don't want lovely women you want sex.. Plain and simple = yawn a lot of women want an interesting fuck at the very least ... A moaner isn't an interesting fuck is it?!

"Oooh you have your handbag out now.lol"
grow up no wonder the women are like they are

With people like u on here

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

here and there

"I just blocked him for the hell of it. Someone needs to grow up."

Lol,

"You want everyone to be a copy if you... I think that's where you're going wrong tbh?! nope I would like honesty which seems to be lacking here but hey ho

Oh dear. Well ok I will be honest. I would never meet someone like you. Ever. "

and to be honest I wouldn't travel to Manchester to meet you

"Oooh you have your handbag out now.lol grow up no wonder the women are like they are

With people like u on here"

You cant stop yourself can you, why dont you do some damage limitation now and just leave it in the hope you haven't reduced your chances to zero

Just some friendly advise

Hand bag and the claws are out now.lol

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

"The thing is the guys moaning on here about their lack of getting laid don't particularly give a flying fk about egos they care about getting laid. If all those women said "Yes! lets have schweet filthy sex right now hun!"... You'd be saying all the women on here are angels lol... And that's the truth of it lol lol yawn"

Your ill thought out reply says it all.

Another one crashes and burns

Well I tried to be polite but there's no hope for this one.

As for it being sad to find a partner on here. Well it's worked for some and if you want a swinging partner why not.

It's like Gangbangs, not for me but other people enjoy them, so thrusting a quick and may I say, lacking vocabulary, reply on them is pointless to my life and the thread.

I imagine after this you're likely to have sex on this site as much as building the ice hotel in hell is likely to happen. With such an attitude one can only assume how excitung the initial message you send is.

This little sad lady is going to continue to find her swing partner. I bid you good day but I can see you are a last worder. Hopefully will pick a better word than sad.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Not another one

Google instashag OP

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have " not looking" on my profile because basically I'm not liking to meet and if anyone messages me asking to meet they shouldn't be surprised if I say no thank you or simply delete

Op tell us wot your message was you sent.probably you fancy a shag.no wonder you got the knock back.lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

My profile specifically stares I am not meeting right now yet I get daily messages asking for meets.

When I have been honest in the past I have been met on occasion, with abuse. Sexy one minute, ugly munter the next

That's why

"Well this insite has just proved to me no way should I have come back hoping the mentality and manners of some people had improved. Clearly not. Lol

The mentality and manners ? Does irony come to you naturally or did you have training ?? Either way you're bloody good at it...."

It's a losing battle. Probably sat in his wank pants berating us all for being on here whilst being here but not getting any meets. Cannot even imagine 5 minutes with this one. Hideous attitude.

evesham

Clearly

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

OMG you really do have such a self entitled belief of yourself!

People owe you nothing and at this rate you will be finding yourself on a lot of block lists!

"You want everyone to be a copy if you... I think that's where you're going wrong tbh?! nope I would like honesty which seems to be lacking here but hey ho

Oh dear. Well ok I will be honest. I would never meet someone like you. Ever. and to be honest I wouldn't travel to Manchester to meet you"

Thank god for that! Im safe. Phew

I some how think he may have regretted puting that thread up.

People owe you nothing and at this rate you will be finding yourself on a lot of block lists!"

Dont worry you will be safe. He doesnt travel

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Why do so many women on her say thinks like "I'm not looking at moment" why not say in profile so guys don't waste their time messaging you" Be honest if a guy is "not your type" then say so and cut the bullshit!

My profile specifically stares I am not meeting right now yet I get daily messages asking for meets.

When I have been honest in the past I have been met on occasion, with abuse. Sexy one minute, ugly munter the next

That's why "

And so you should be able to say if you are taking a break , just because you are not actually meeting you can still have fun with fellow swingers on the forums and even go to clubs too

The social side is one of the reasons I'm a swinger as like others

At least your profile is honest

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I'm pretty sure our profile states not looking for Men. So if messaged by a man I would politely state we ate not meeting men.

No lie involved and not rude.

Take it on face value this is what people do.

[Removed by poster at 09/09/17 15:19:45]

"The thing is the guys moaning on here about their lack of getting laid don't particularly give a flying fk about egos they care about getting laid. If all those women said "Yes! lets have schweet filthy sex right now hun!"... You'd be saying all the women on here are angels lol... And that's the truth of it lol lol yawn

Your ill thought out reply says it all.

"

You'll have to make it very clear to me as I don't know what you're trying to say.

I haven't turned him down, I've just given my opinion based upon my character... You may not like my character and that's fine as I'm not trying to make you like me or anyone else... I be myself in all situations because that's the least stressful way for me to live.

Feel free to let me know what it is you're trying to say actively as passive aggression doesn't really tick any of my boxes x

[Removed by poster at 09/09/17 15:19:41]

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Well this insite has just proved to me no way should I have come back hoping the mentality and manners of some people had improved. Clearly not. Lol

The mentality and manners ? Does irony come to you naturally or did you have training ?? Either way you're bloody good at it....

It's a losing battle. Probably sat in his wank pants berating us all for being on here whilst being here but not getting any meets. Cannot even imagine 5 minutes with this one. Hideous attitude. "

wank pants.

Another whiny post!

Sometimes I want to meet others days I don't.

Maybe they said that to you because they weren't into you.

[Removed by poster at 09/09/17 15:19:36]

[Removed by poster at 09/09/17 15:17:44]

Lol yuk

It's a losing battle. Probably sat in his wank pants berating us all for being on here whilst being here but not getting any meets. Cannot even imagine 5 minutes with this one. Hideous attitude.

wank pants. "

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

People owe you nothing and at this rate you will be finding yourself on a lot of block lists!

Dont worry you will be safe. He doesnt travel "

He's far too old for me anyway

Shall I comment as this thread was about me (perhaps others too!)

Wow!! I'm honoured to have my own thread!!!

To be fair to OP no I haven't updated my profile to that effect that's because I'm talking to a number of people at different stages and don't want to put people off continuing to talk to me!!

Why I'm justifying myself I do not know.

However the rude response I received in shouty caps made me think - phew glad I didn't meet him!

Only action you are going to get is Pam of the Henderson.lol

"To be fair you're lucky that you got a polite reply at all, wether or not you think it's bullshit. "

While this may be true, it's still a huge problem on here regardless. If men didn't just barrage every single girl with fuck tonne of attention with no care of whether or not there was even an ounce of compatibility, there would be a lot less messages being ignored.

Also guys, there a great deal of fake single girls on here. You're not always being ignored by some hot girl named Alexis, it's usually a repressed plumber called Frank or Dave.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

OP...your profile has no pics, amd your opening paragraph is filled with negativity. Your posts here seem to be filled with venom.

Why would anybody want to meet you? What are you doing to entice them?

Fabville

"Shall I comment as this thread was about me (perhaps others too!)

To be fair to OP no I haven't updated my profile to that effect that's because I'm talking to a number of people at different stages and don't want to put people off continuing to talk to me!!

However the rude response I received in shouty caps made me think - phew glad I didn't meet him!"

...close call!

"OP...your profile has no pics, amd your opening paragraph is filled with negativity. Your posts here seem to be filled with venom.

Why would anybody want to meet you? What are you doing to entice them?"

nothing

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

However the rude response I received in shouty caps made me think - phew glad I didn't meet him!"

You really don't have to explain to anyone, you meet who you want it's no one else's business

"Only action you are going to get is Pam of the Henderson.lol"
lol lol lol so funny is that how you attract women with your humour?

evesham

Very close call! X x

Swindon

"Only action you are going to get is Pam of the Henderson.lol lol lol lol so funny is that how you attract women with your humour?"
probably worth taking notes if it works for him ...;)

Fabville

"OP...your profile has no pics, amd your opening paragraph is filled with negativity. Your posts here seem to be filled with venom.

Why would anybody want to meet you? What are you doing to entice them?nothing"

And therein lays the problem...

Why would anybody want to meet you? What are you doing to entice them?"

He's just sat there in his wank pants (credit to other user)

No I wouldn't. I would leave because it is obviously the wrong place for me.

Op. Be true to your name. Be mature.

Tell you wot op you have the patter so I don't no how the lady's arnt all over you like a cheep suit.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Now I know why the ladies do it. Some of the guys replying in this post are thick and deserve it. Just a shame all guys tarred with same brush"

I don't tar anyone with the same brush.

I will reply to a message however it may be a no thank you.

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to control what the other person does - so while I am honest it doesn't stop others from being (in some cases) anything from childish to down right abusive upon receipt !!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I just like the term wank pants. Thanks OP for starting this thread!

"I just like the term wank pants. Thanks OP for starting this thread! "

You can have sooooo much fun with it. Personally I like to image them sat their with their wank pants on their head.

Smile op it may never happen.lol

"I just like the term wank pants. Thanks OP for starting this thread!

You can have sooooo much fun with it. Personally I like to image them sat their with their wank pants on their head."

Ha! I like thinking of men wearing their lucky wank pants, gearing up for some self loving.

You can have sooooo much fun with it. Personally I like to image them sat their with their wank pants on their head.

Ha! I like thinking of men wearing their lucky wank pants, gearing up for some self loving. "

Mmmm this maybe a sales opportunity ....cum and get ya wank pants here ....

Mel I have put my wank pants on for you and I'm on my way down.lol

"I just like the term wank pants. Thanks OP for starting this thread! "

You never heard it. Xbox, wank pants, chill.

Fabville

Ha! I like thinking of men wearing their lucky wank pants, gearing up for some self loving. "

...but would they wash them between wanks?

Would they be boxers or Y-fronts?

Would they have days of the week on them?

I got days of the week on mine and my name in the back.lol

Ha! I like thinking of men wearing their lucky wank pants, gearing up for some self loving.

Would they have days of the week on them? "

Mmm no they would not be washed. Crispy and with the month on the front. Wank Pant Man is a major catch ladies.

Wank pants will be fighting them off with a sharp stick now.lol

Still would of wasted yr time writing the message

Fabville

Would they have days of the week on them?

Mmm no they would not be washed. Crispy and with the month on the front. Wank Pant Man is a major catch ladies. "

Not sure I can cope...

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

"Why do so many women on her say thinks like "I'm not looking at moment" why not say in profile so guys don't waste their time messaging you" Be honest if a guy is "not your type" then say so and cut the bullshit!

That's why "

This happens to me too. Hardly anyone actually reads the profile. Then they get stroppy because I say no !!

Fabville

"I got days of the week on mine and my name in the back.lol"

You are epic!

"Mel I have put my wank pants on for you and I'm on my way down.lol "

Best news I've read all day.

By *ncandiladoCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"When does honesty stop ?

Sorry, I'm not interested because you're fatter than my type, not good looking and I like my cocks at least average. "

Exactly this

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Someone pass me the tissues

"Someone pass me the tissues "

Why?

Meli you dont mind if i swing by and pick alice up on the way past and we can have a 3 way.lol

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Someone pass me the tissues "

Not wet your self again have you?

"Meli you dont mind if i swing by and pick alice up on the way past and we can have a 3 way.lol "

Only if your pants are on your head. Oh and only if the month on the front is july onwards. I have standards lol

I have got on my profile that I am not meeting but I still receive messages asking to meet.

So it doesn't matter which way we say it. It's still not right

"Meli you dont mind if i swing by and pick alice up on the way past and we can have a 3 way.lol

Only if your pants are on your head. Oh and only if the month on the front is july onwards. I have standards lol

"

so I see that's why you are on here

"Meli you dont mind if i swing by and pick alice up on the way past and we can have a 3 way.lol

so I see that's why you are on here"

Sorry you need to buy the Wank Pant Deluxe - With added personality and charisma. Buy one and get another one for full price.

Alice i have op's pants on my head if that's ok.but sorry they have November on them.lol

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"most of the forum women will be honest with you, how do you feel about the replies in here? most ok but not the unintelligent replies from some guys"

I reply to all messages with a polite no if they aren't my type. I can spend one full hour just sending reject messages to men. I need a sex PA lol.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Well this degenerated quickly.

That said, I do find the sense of entitlement exhibited by some men on here rather worrying.

"most of the forum women will be honest with you, how do you feel about the replies in here? most ok but not the unintelligent replies from some guys

I reply to all messages with a polite no if they aren't my type. I can spend one full hour just sending reject messages to men. I need a sex PA lol. "

Its like a full time job!!

By *imidWoman  over a year ago

Stoke/Cheshire

Regardless of what a women puts on her profile men will still message, when asked have you read the profile, response is, just thought I'd try my luck, so pointless writing anything really

149 and counting whooopee

By *infulSandyCouple  over a year ago

London

So you decided that rather than making them lie you would Write that post and give them a proper reason to reject you outright?

I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure most ladies reading that would automatically think "not for me"

Full time job.I do loads of over time and still get sacked off.lol

Fabville

"Regardless of what a women puts on her profile men will still message, when asked have you read the profile, response is, just thought I'd try my luck, so pointless writing anything really "

When I first joined Fab, I had no pics on my profile. I still got messages complimenting me on my pics...

I have found so many women who do exactly as I said the do in the original post. It worked lol.

"Alice i have op's pants on my head if that's ok.but sorry they have November on them.lol "

Luckily I also have developed a shampoo line. Wank Pant Shampoo. For those embarrasing sticky moments! Only Wank Pant Shampoo will do - cos you're worth it.

Swindon

"I have found so many women who do exactly as I said the do in the original post. It worked lol. "
google translate ?

"Well unless you send a face pic with your message then you are lucky you got a reply at all "
Yes I was thinking the same thing .. most with out pics will not get people mailing.

Op is bald so he ain't worth it.lol

Fabville

I wonder if the OP has deliberately set up a profile so he can troll his way through the forums?

"I wonder if the OP has deliberately set up a profile so he can troll his way through the forums? "
nope

"Well unless you send a face pic with your message then you are lucky you got a reply at all Yes I was thinking the same thing .. most with out pics will not get people mailing."
always send a face pic with a message

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

here and there

"Well unless you send a face pic with your message then you are lucky you got a reply at all Yes I was thinking the same thing .. most with out pics will not get people mailing. always send a face pic with a message"

Perhaps (and I don't mean this is a nasty way) but perhaps they just don't find you attractive??

So you decided that rather than making them lie you would Write that post and give them a proper reason to reject you outright?

I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure most ladies reading that would automatically think "not for me""

I found the liars so I'm happy byeee all have fun lying to each other lol

Wot's that op has shaged a troll.probably shaged a couple of gargoyles aswell.lol

"Well unless you send a face pic with your message then you are lucky you got a reply at all Yes I was thinking the same thing .. most with out pics will not get people mailing. always send a face pic with a message

Perhaps (and I don't mean this is a nasty way) but perhaps they just don't find you attractive??"

so they should be HONEST and not lie with a feeble excuse

people will always try whatever the profile says - there is a fella on the forum that is part of a couple who left and came back and ive blocked both times as kept messaging me via the forums -

"Wot's that op has shaged a troll.probably shaged a couple of gargoyles aswell.lol "

Troll? You'll be needing my Wank Pant Shampoo then. Never miss an opportunity.

"Well unless you send a face pic with your message then you are lucky you got a reply at all Yes I was thinking the same thing .. most with out pics will not get people mailing. always send a face pic with a message"
Well people like to see body and face to start with .. So glad your sending that op.

"Wot's that op has shaged a troll.probably shaged a couple of gargoyles aswell.lol "
yep think it was someone you know very well

ps two g's in shagged

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Well unless you send a face pic with your message then you are lucky you got a reply at all Yes I was thinking the same thing .. most with out pics will not get people mailing. always send a face pic with a message

Perhaps (and I don't mean this is a nasty way) but perhaps they just don't find you attractive?? so they should be HONEST and not lie with a feeble excuse"

What difference does it make though, a no is a no. Genuinely interested why the reason is so important to you!

"Wot's that op has shaged a troll.probably shaged a couple of gargoyles aswell.lol yep think it was someone you know very well"

Was it his Nan?

Alice i hope you said cause your worth it in a Geordie accent mind.lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Perhaps (and I don't mean this is a nasty way) but perhaps they just don't find you attractive?? so they should be HONEST and not lie with a feeble excuse"

The end result is the same isn't it? If a woman turns you down, and gives you an honest reason, are you likely to take any notice? Or are you just going to sit and stew at the unfairness, like you're doing now?

"Alice i hope you said cause your worth it in a Geordie accent mind.lol "

Aye pet lol

Fabville

I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure most ladies reading that would automatically think "not for me" I found the liars so I'm happy byeee all have fun lying to each other lol "

OP...are you stamping your feet and having a tantrum? Because that's how you look....