FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wedding night

Wedding night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *IKA26 OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Brides, is it a fantasy or have any of you fucked someone else other than your new husband on your wedding night...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *overman1983Man  over a year ago

hull

That' sounds fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Brides, is it a fantasy or have any of you fucked someone else other than your new husband on your wedding night..."

No, I think this is one night best kept to yourselves.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is something that we fantasised about a lot in the build up to our wedding. However, it was something we felt best to remain as fantasy!

I have had sex in front of my husband in my wedding dress since and it was a lot of fun.

I have lost weight since the wedding so I couldn't really do it anymore because the dress is far too big!

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"Brides, is it a fantasy or have any of you fucked someone else other than your new husband on your wedding night..."

I've heard a few couples say that by the wedding night, you're too d*unk and tired to have a quickie, never mind an orgy.

Now stag or hen parties on the other hand. A swinging couple could really go all out for those parties. Imagine being in a club and having a bride to be and a bunch of bridesmaids turning up looking for a gang bang.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I think that for me is the one night that should be spent as a couple and only as a couple together

Old fashioned ? Hell yeah lol

I can't imagine even wanting anyone else on that day lol

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

If I got married this is what I would want my new wife to do.

» Add a new message to this topic