FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Horrible Teenagers!

Horrible Teenagers!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just got in from work and feel quite upset

I come through quite a rough estate to get to my house it' a short cut and I should know better!

There was a gang of teenagers around 7 or 8 of them hanging around the dark park I come through.

I'd say they were around 16 / 17 years old.

They started calling out to me saying disgusting things and I just ignored them.

I walked really quickly up the hill with my bike and I heard footsteps running towards me from behind.

I absolutely shit myself and turned around to one of the boys laughing and telling me to "calm down love"

I told him to fuck off and that he was frightening me!

Then he followed me nearly all the way home shouting awful things about how women get ra*ed and people get stabbed on this estate!

I'm so annoyed that these little shits can intimidate me so much.

But what can I do?

Sometimes I wish I was a man so I can go anywhere I want at any time without feeling threatened!

What sort of families must they come from to talk to someone like that and scare me to death.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It really is a shame, dont understand how someone can feel hard intimidating someone when they are in the larger group. And since when did threatning r**e become a socially acceptable thing to do??? Could be that at that age theres no "real" consequences to acting like that. People I used to know back in the day would consider any punishment other than prison as getting away with it. They are probably also acting the same way their elders on the estate used to act like.

Yes kinkygreen you're probably right their parents are the same!

I'm so upset that I don't feel safe to be out on my own at 8.30 at night

I do feel for you. No one should feel like that but unfortunately in some areas you have to be very aware of where its safe to go. At least its not right on your doorstep. Have some wine and distract yourself on fab!

Sending hugs

It can be ontimidating for blokes as well. I'm a big guy and can take care of myself but there are parts of where I live that I won't go at night. A group of 5/6 teenagers 16/17 I wouldn't stand a chance against. Several times I've felt intimidated.

Could you buy a panic alarm thing or something. You can carry them and they make a right racket if you activate them, people would come to help.

"Sending hugs

It can be ontimidating for blokes as well. I'm a big guy and can take care of myself but there are parts of where I live that I won't go at night. A group of 5/6 teenagers 16/17 I wouldn't stand a chance against. Several times I've felt intimidated.

Could you buy a panic alarm thing or something. You can carry them and they make a right racket if you activate them, people would come to help."

Aw yes I'd love one of those hugs please

I think I'm just going to go the long way in the future!

But a panic alarm is a good idea.

I really thought I was going to get attacked.

I was shaking!

Teenagers really aren't little anymore - it was a group of huge boys that I wouldn't stand a chance against!

I would look up your local councillor and let him/her know the situation.

Hopefully he will contact the authorties and most will be in social housing...so their parents could in effect be treated with eviction if their behavior persists .

Without you being directly named

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I just got in from work and feel quite upset

I come through quite a rough estate to get to my house it' a short cut and I should know better!

There was a gang of teenagers around 7 or 8 of them hanging around the dark park I come through.

They started calling out to me saying disgusting things and I just ignored them.

I walked really quickly up the hill with my bike and I heard footsteps running towards me from behind.

I absolutely shit myself and turned around to one of the boys laughing and telling me to "calm down love"

Then he followed me nearly all the way home shouting awful things about how women get ra*ed and people get stabbed on this estate!

But what can I do?

Sometimes I wish I was a man so I can go anywhere I want at any time without feeling threatened!

What sort of families must they come from to talk to someone like that and scare me to death.

"

Report them to the police

Threatened not treated doh

But what can I do?

Report them to the police "

On some estates that can make it worse.

Did you get a good look at any of them? Did they look like they were going to mill around there much longer?

If either is a possibility, call the police, they are a group of young men using the dark and their numbers to intimidate members of the public. All it takes is for one bright spark to take it a step too far.

Reporting to the police and your councillor etc. will make fuck all difference.

Just avoid walking through there again and accept that the snotty little fuckwits are exactly that - and destined to have the shit lives they deserve.

Then get on with enjoying your own

I didn't see any of them clearly as I was in a blind panic!

It's too late now to call the police as it was around 8.30 that it happened.

And I am scared of calling the police as I feel like I was followed home.

I don't want to be targeted!

If anything else happens I will though.

Horrible little cunts!

"Reporting to the police and your councillor etc. will make fuck all difference.

Just avoid walking through there again and accept that the snotty little fuckwits are exactly that - and destined to have the shit lives they deserve.

Then get on with enjoying your own "

Haha yes thanks for that!

I'm not going through there again.

But it saddens me that their destiny is to end up in prison!

More tax I'll have to pay

"Yes kinkygreen you're probably right their parents are the same!

I'm so upset that I don't feel safe to be out on my own at 8.30 at night "

That's one thing I've noticed since I moved back to England, gangs of kids hanging about with nothing to do so they act like morons, certainly around Hull, Manchester and Lincoln

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm a bit of a pocket rocket but nowadays I have no need to shout my mouth off, but I do think getting a few alarms and actually setting them off whenever you feel intimidated is a great idea and don't feel scared to use it!

These little shits shouldn't be able to get away with this behaviour!

Don't be sad. Don't waste a moment more thinking about it. They're not worth it.

"I'm a bit of a pocket rocket but nowadays I have no need to shout my mouth off, but I do think getting a few alarms and actually setting them off whenever you feel intimidated is a great idea and don't feel scared to use it!

These little shits shouldn't be able to get away with this behaviour! "

Yes

Exactly!

How can someone threaten to r*pe me and get away with it

I'm so angry now!

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

But what can I do?

Report them to the police

On some estates that can make it worse."

I know it can but if your threatened in any shape or from or assaulted it should be reported.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I know nothing can be done, but report the incident to the police. Purely for the fact that the little shits, were intimidating you and mentioned r@pe.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

This is horrible and nobody should feel scared or be in the situation you were in. These scum arent scared by the police as they just get a slap on the wrist and are back out there the next night.

Now I arent condoning this in any way but about 20 years ago there was a similar problem where I lived. The locals had had enough and a few banded together and sorted the problem out. No more trouble. Sometimes thats the only way sadly. Jack.

"Yes kinkygreen you're probably right their parents are the same!

I'm so upset that I don't feel safe to be out on my own at 8.30 at night

That's one thing I've noticed since I moved back to England, gangs of kids hanging about with nothing to do so they act like morons, certainly around Hull, Manchester and Lincoln"

Get it here in Leeds too and experienced it in Manchester and Liverpool. Sad thing is it's usually poor role models, lack of money, lack of a job and not doing well in school which puts kids in this situation.

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

But what can I do?

"

Fill sorry for you op.

I blame the parents.

"I'm a bit of a pocket rocket but nowadays I have no need to shout my mouth off, but I do think getting a few alarms and actually setting them off whenever you feel intimidated is a great idea and don't feel scared to use it!

These little shits shouldn't be able to get away with this behaviour!

Yes

Exactly!

How can someone threaten to r*pe me and get away with it

I'm so angry now!"

Wait one of them actually threatened you with it? In that case definitely report it.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

But what can I do?

"

mail me please

Sorry to hear you have had such a scary start to the weekend.

These little weasles are cowards and all mouth and wont be long before they abuse the wrong person and get a huge dose of their own medicine.

Kids are a product of their parents, copying behaviour they see. Its sad to see and a potential waste

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Panic alarms are essential in any event, just in case you are at risk and may prevent an attacker doing what they intend. There may be no one to come to assist but an attacker doesn't know that.

Sorry you've had this awful experience MFM, hope your weekend improves

Terrible to think that society has come to this level.

An Alarm is good but pepper spray is even better as people have to react to an alarm, which is a time delay.

One other thing - why not attend a basic self defense course.

"Terrible to think that society has come to this level.

An Alarm is good but pepper spray is even better as people have to react to an alarm, which is a time delay.

"

Isn't pepper spray illegal?

Can't really add anything except to say that as I work n travel round UK,find this sort of behaviour more prevalent now,certainly some areas I feel uncomfortable in,shame that they've made you feel this way,but seems like consideration for other people's feelings,space and well bring go out the window if a group can have a 'so called' laugh,hope you're ok

"

"

if you'd have been a man today you'd have likey got a kicking.

men are massivly more likley to be a victim of violent crime.

"Terrible to think that society has come to this level.

Isn't pepper spray illegal?"

yes it's covered by firearms legislation (iirc possible 5 year prison sentence).

you can get "defence sprays" here though they're like thick non toxic ink that can't wash off.

similar to the paint packs in cashmachines etc

Terrible experience for you to go through, hope you are OK and had a glass of something large.

Society is going to hell on a handcart, kids are bored, gang mentality is on the up and fuck knows where the parents are... poverty is a factor. Not eanting to say there are less life chances because the opportunities ate there for kids, but they havecto want it. Around here their answer is to concrete up tHe underpasses to stop the kids hanging about, but tbh the kids here are harmless, just big groups of them.

Get yourself a big dog. I never get hassled when out with 48 kg of ansty German Shepherd.

By *eatleon1983Man  over a year ago

gateshead

Us guys do get it too. When theres a gang of em they get all cocky n brave.... but remember, theyre cowards. Get em one to one n theyll shit themsleves. Theyre pathetic nobodies who get off by scaring people and showing off to theyre mates.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I hope you report their disgusting vile behaviour to the police just to make them aware. They're nearly adult's what the hell are they going to be like when they are.

They may be full of the talk now,but one day they may actually go ahead and do something!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

it is never too late to report this behaviour, threatening the things they did is disgusting and should be challenged.

Ignoring it for fear of reprisals is what lets this behaviour continue.

I know this is easy for us to say from behind our keyboards and not experiencing it ourselves but i would encourage you to report it to the police just so that they can build up an intel picture around them.

Panic alarms are a good idea as they may simply make them disperse when its activated but i wouldn't rely on people coming to your aid when set off.

"Us guys do get it too. When theres a gang of em they get all cocky n brave.... but remember, theyre cowards. Get em one to one n theyll shit themsleves. Theyre pathetic nobodies who get off by scaring people and showing off to theyre mates. "

yeah people always say this but in reality 5 lads even if they are pansies are going to do you in purely because all it takes is one to grab hold of your clothes and pull you too the ground then all the others just merrily kick the bones in your face to pieces with no danger whatsoever.

"Us guys do get it too. When theres a gang of em they get all cocky n brave.... but remember, theyre cowards. Get em one to one n theyll shit themsleves. Theyre pathetic nobodies who get off by scaring people and showing off to theyre mates.

yeah people always say this but in reality 5 lads even if they are pansies are going to do you in purely because all it takes is one to grab hold of your clothes and pull you too the ground then all the others just merrily kick the bones in your face to pieces with no danger whatsoever."

But the best bit is if you get lucky and hurt one or two off the twats....see who is in the dock in court

I can only echo the advice to get alarmed up.

I hope guys who think feminism is just so unfair are feeling a bit coy right now. This is some total fucking bloke shit.

Every town's the same,city,village British pack mentality...stick to gether like shit starts at young age then in to adulthood see it every weekend in the pubs packs of stags getting pissed

"I can only echo the advice to get alarmed up.

I hope guys who think feminism is just so unfair are feeling a bit coy right now. This is some total fucking bloke shit."

except its not. as the op wpuld have been at greater risk had she been male.

being female is largely what kept this as verbal abuse

I hope guys who think feminism is just so unfair are feeling a bit coy right now. This is some total fucking bloke shit.

being female is largely what kept this as verbal abuse"

I agree, men are much more likely to be attacked physically than a woman is when out.

I think not showing fear is key.

If your alone

You will all ways be Vulnerable for being pick on!

I get the same and it gets physical occasionally. I have a discrete bodycam and send it into the police. If it is clear and you have the timestamp on, the cops can use it without exposing where the video came from.

You could also upload it to YouTube and expose them that way too. Or give it to the local tabloid, they like stuff that will polarise the community.

I agree, men are much more likely to be attacked physically than a woman is when out.

I think not showing fear is key. "

or having a bunch of keys handy in your pocket is'key'!

I think not showing fear is key. or having a bunch of keys handy in your pocket is'key'!"

» Add a new message to this topic