FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > IT

IT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Saw the new adaption of Stephen King's IT

Anyone thats actually read the book will love this movie its like they are bringing it to life.

Not that am saying the 1990 mini tv series wasnt good as it was for ts time but watch again and it dont hold up the 3rd act shite

But this movie wow that Georgie scene alone had my money

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Saw the new adaption of Stephen King's IT

Anyone thats actually read the book will love this movie its like they are bringing it to life.

Not that am saying the 1990 mini tv series wasnt good as it was for ts time but watch again and it dont hold up the 3rd act shite

But this movie wow that Georgie scene alone had my money"

The scene with Georgie and Pennywise is intense and pretty terrifying. I'll never get that poor kid's cries out of my head

The Council of Elrond

"Saw the new adaption of Stephen King's IT

But this movie wow that Georgie scene alone had my money

The scene with Georgie and Pennywise is intense and pretty terrifying. I'll never get that poor kid's cries out of my head"

Yeah same here its bone chilling when you see it and hear Georgie cry out the nailed that scene you really do feel for him and dont wanna see any kid like that

I could hear alot of gasp's in my cinema i dont think many people thought they would show what happens Georgie and i loved the twist to that Gerogie was something different

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I really want to see this but after the original and seeing a clip from it, I daren't go on my own

The Council of Elrond

"I really want to see this but after the original and seeing a clip from it, I daren't go on my own "

I went on my own my wife doesn't do horror movies

But to be honest i wouldn't say its scary it's more creepy than anything it's the story telling this sells it

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"I really want to see this but after the original and seeing a clip from it, I daren't go on my own

I went on my own my wife doesn't do horror movies

But to be honest i wouldn't say its scary it's more creepy than anything it's the story telling this sells it

"

I saw the clip where the little boat falls down the drain! All you see is those eyes but my reaction was enough to send the cat on my knee flying off and out of the room!

The Council of Elrond

Went and bought the book tonight as the last time i read it i was in my early teens

I know they left of certain things in the book that there is no way they got could show in the movie like the sex act/ gangbang lol

am trying remember the other stuff the left out thats why i bought the book again to read

Worth every penny at the cinema!

B x

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

we all flloooaaattttttt

Won't I don't get is what happened to all the floating kids that were coming down at the end?

» Add a new message to this topic