FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Carp fishing

Carp fishing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any of you fabbers partake in the pursuit of catching those elusive big fish in the U.K. (Sorry I don't count the ones which smell of garlic)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes been carp fishing years. Definitely not a fan of the imports either got be 100% British

"Yes been carp fishing years. Definitely not a fan of the imports either got be 100% British "

Just getting back into it now after a break but been solely fishing for carp for well over 30 years. Times the biggest hiderance atm although am sat at the syndicate lake I fish now reading fab

We have some carp and they are so hard to get .. As they get older I think it gets harder . We had some people put dog biscuits in and that worked but its rear to get them.

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

I used to be in my 20's. These days I take people fishing for a living

"Yes been carp fishing years. Definitely not a fan of the imports either got be 100% British

Just getting back into it now after a break but been solely fishing for carp for well over 30 years. Times the biggest hiderance atm although am sat at the syndicate lake I fish now reading fab "

Can't beat checking fab out while fishing done it many times myself. Definitely is time consuming is carp fishing as well as bloody expensive lol

"Yes been carp fishing years. Definitely not a fan of the imports either got be 100% British

Just getting back into it now after a break but been solely fishing for carp for well over 30 years. Times the biggest hiderance atm although am sat at the syndicate lake I fish now reading fab Can't beat checking fab out while fishing done it many times myself. Definitely is time consuming is carp fishing as well as bloody expensive lol "

Where it's handy to know people in the trade... just bought 5kg and boilies for £20 that retail at £42 in the shops, result!!!

Yes definitely bonus getting stuff cheaper. I've been a field tester for years so saved a fortune there. Just live in wrong part of country for good carp fishing tho means traveling a lot

"Yes definitely bonus getting stuff cheaper. I've been a field tester for years so saved a fortune there. Just live in wrong part of country for good carp fishing tho means traveling a lot "

Not too bad round here a few good syndicate waters butbyes there's def a north south carp fishing divide!!! Many moons ago had a leisure sports ticket for the whole yateley complex £27 a season!!!! Dead mans shoes now on some of the lakes

I used to but went completely off it for various reasons, I'm a fluff chucker these days.

Persistence pays off just landed a 31lb common carp

I've never seen the attraction in carp fishing, you go to a commercial water and there are that many fish in there you would have a job getting wet if you fell in.

I'd much rather set up on the tow path, and fill my keep net with a variety of species that were hard fought, that's the craft right there, miles of walking to find just the right spot, then setting up your swims for the maximum catch

Is this what the site has come to.Bloody fishing.

Be origami and needlepoint next.????

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

"Is this what the site has come to.Bloody fishing.

Be origami and needlepoint next.????"

I thought I was on Plenty of Fish ... oops wrong site

"Is this what the site has come to.Bloody fishing.

Be origami and needlepoint next.????"

Sorry thought this was a general chat forum!!

Calm down.Only a joke ??

"Calm down.Only a joke ??"

Exactly

» Add a new message to this topic