FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab so lonely after a break up

Fab so lonely after a break up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontan OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

When a marriage dies its traumatic.. you lose your best freind and lover.

But as a swinger you also lose your wing buddy, sexy side kick, and the most intimate and trusting relationship that vanilla couples would never understand. It can take years of trust to grow into a mature swinging couple and when you loose it its like loosing abit of yourself.

And then fab.. a place you loved so dearly as a couple and have so many adventures on becomes like the wild west.. and people treat you like an outcast I take my hat off to the single males but for me... the excitment came from having adventures with the person I loved and trusted the most. Miss her so bad.

Only hope I will soon inough find love again and another partner in crime.. and this site wont feel lonely anymore.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's very sad buddy.

Onwards and upwards

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Maybe you should take some time out buddy. Any relationship breakup is hard enough to deal with, let alone looking for a new one immediately on a swinging site.

You'll pull through, matey.

What feels really good is when the couple's you thought were friends realise that there is a recently single bi female on the scene (and wronglu assuming that the split is acrimonious) start to slag you off in an attempt to win favour with them!

Still a lot of fun to be had as a single man though

Wakefield

Thankyou im not looking for a relationship on here tbh not that I would pass the opportunity by if I found somone interesting..

Been single about four months now, not in a rush to meet somone but the lonelyness is a killer.

#Rock n hard place :/

This is the saddest thread ever but I have no probs comforting I'm kinda bored

Get over it

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think the forums are becoming more and more like a counselling tool with everyone supporting each other.

You will be fine OP, chin up honey.

Been there, done that. Cheer up buddy it gets much better in the end.

Good luck with it.

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

"When a marriage dies its traumatic.. you lose your best freind and lover.

But as a swinger you also lose your wing buddy, sexy side kick, and the most intimate and trusting relationship that vanilla couples would never understand. It can take years of trust to grow into a mature swinging couple and when you loose it its like loosing abit of yourself.

And then fab.. a place you loved so dearly as a couple and have so many adventures on becomes like the wild west.. and people treat you like an outcast I take my hat off to the single males but for me... the excitment came from having adventures with the person I loved and trusted the most. Miss her so bad.

Only hope I will soon inough find love again and another partner in crime.. and this site wont feel lonely anymore. "

Sorry to hear that. Fab should make you have hope and you will find it :D

Sorry to hear that mate...had a look at your green arrow and wondered how that came about

Hope you're ok OP, we are here if you need a chat

"Sorry to hear that mate...had a look at your green arrow and wondered how that came about "

Indeed. So did I.

One of OP's veris indicates he already has a new play partner too.

Wakefield

Cheers people some genuine decent folk on here.

As its a general chat forum was just wondering if anyone had been through the same. Share and care and all that

Wakefield

"Sorry to hear that mate...had a look at your green arrow and wondered how that came about

Indeed. So did I.

One of OP's veris indicates he already has a new play partner too. "

Dont know what you mean by arrow??

And yea I do have a play freind but the clue is in the name freind.

Fucking is just fuckin without feelings.

Im talking about the loss of somone you love. Playing with your wife.. nothing comes close to that.

"Thankyou im not looking for a relationship on here tbh not that I would pass the opportunity by if I found somone interesting..

Been single about four months now, not in a rush to meet somone but the lonelyness is a killer.

#Rock n hard place :/"

Oh weren't you asking for a bf for her a couple weeks ago oh green arrow.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sorry to hear that mate...had a look at your green arrow and wondered how that came about

Indeed. So did I.

One of OP's veris indicates he already has a new play partner too.

Dont know what you mean by arrow??

And yea I do have a play freind but the clue is in the name freind.

Fucking is just fuckin without feelings.

Im talking about the loss of somone you love. Playing with your wife.. nothing comes close to that."

There's a green arrow next to everyone's name in the forum. If you click on it, it shows the last 35 threads the person commented on.

Wakefield

Yea I posted in fantasys dont see what the relevance is tho?? :/

the idea still stands once im settled again

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

Only hope I will soon inough find love again and another partner in crime.. and this site wont feel lonely anymore. "

Take a break... after my ex left me I had about 6 weeks off fab, and came back when It felt right. I suppose it took me a while to settle into fab life as a singleton but I'm all sorted now lol

Hope things get better for you x

Wakefield

Thankyou for the support and feedback.. glad it worked out ok for you.

This forum really does show the best and worst of people.

Thanks again x

If you're looking for single women I'd put some new pictures up. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say pictures of guys hanging out of other birds are the least appealing pictures you can have.

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Don't worry bud she's probs lovimg life a single female getting hundreds of messages every day and living life to the max.

"

"

but on the plus side you get to keep displaying pictures of her genitals to random strangers.

so...swings and round abouts.

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

I'm sure many of the singles on here have done the splitting up thing. Myself included. Take a bit of time out, sort your head out. Then get back in the saddle.

thats a heart felt post isn't it? Op, you might find someone and you might not. Just continue on your adventure, as long as you welcome change (because it must be different than with your partner) you'll be good.

Mrbee - lonely in Manchester.

Only two weeks ago you were looking for a bf for the wife ? Green arrow

"Only two weeks ago you were looking for a bf for the wife ? Green arrow

"

maybe it worked :p

"

In stories and fantasies section

In stories and fantasies section"

The power of words. It's a case of being careful what you wish for.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I'm sure many of the singles on here have done the splitting up thing. Myself included. Take a bit of time out, sort your head out. Then get back in the saddle. "

A trip to thailand and you will be erased and you will move on 100%

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Hope those of you being sarcastic an uncharitable and picking at his profile and previous forum posts don't ever have to feel the hurt he's clearly suffering.

Feeling lonely and missing your former loved one absolutely sucks! They say time is a great healer but I never believe that. Surround yourself with friends who lift you and get out in the real world doing things that make you happy.

Bearing your soul on the forum like this is just reaching out for help and support...show a little compassion eh people

"Hope those of you being sarcastic an uncharitable and picking at his profile and previous forum posts don't ever have to feel the hurt he's clearly suffering.

Feeling lonely and missing your former loved one absolutely sucks! They say time is a great healer but I never believe that. Surround yourself with friends who lift you and get out in the real world doing things that make you happy.

Bearing your soul on the forum like this is just reaching out for help and support...show a little compassion eh people

"

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

The final feeling of anything being over is a sad one indeed.

Sending hugs OP

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Sending hugs to you. Sometimes life has a few hurdles to jump.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Know the feeling, it's not only the sex, it's the fun and friendship that you miss...

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hope those of you being sarcastic an uncharitable and picking at his profile and previous forum posts don't ever have to feel the hurt he's clearly suffering.

"

"

It's a break up not cancer.

That's tough , but the future holds unlimited promise

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"

Just because it's not a physical thing you can see it doesn't mean the feeling of pain is any less...would you say the same about a mental illness for instance?

Just because it's not a physical thing you can see it doesn't mean the feeling of pain is any less...would you say the same about a mental illness for instance?"

yeah sure I would.

it's a break up not mental illnes.

By *ibzzMan  over a year ago

dundee

Chin up mate ur not the only one.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Just because it's not a physical thing you can see it doesn't mean the feeling of pain is any less...would you say the same about a mental illness for instance?

yeah sure I would.

it's a break up not mental illnes."

Your all heart dude,ever thought about a career as a councillor?

Don't expect to earn a decent living tho,in fact I think that you would probably go hungry

Time is the only thing that will help you and at times it will not be easy .. Find other things in life you like doing and be nice to yourself and take time for you.

I am sorry to hear.

When one door closes another opens.

Keep smiling.

By *iss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Coventry/Bristol

I feel the same OP

Fab Jst not the same since I split wiv my ex Jst don't think my heart in it any more to swing

OP if things get really bad Samaritans offer support and advice to people feeling hurt and up-set .. Sometimes its just good to chat about how your feeling and get it off your chest And get some support . xx[[[ BIG HUGS]]].

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

"I feel the same OP

Fab Jst not the same since I split wiv my ex Jst don't think my heart in it any more to swing "

Big hugs I found that in time the hurt becomes a distant memory and there's fun and happiness in your future. X

» Add a new message to this topic