FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rainbow

Rainbow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umyumyum OP   Man  over a year ago

Maybe Near

Went to a party weekend gone and got hammered as you do. Anyway ended up falling asleep in me mates sister's room! "She wasn't home at the time" anyway early hours I woken up still half steaming! By a noise,opened me eye's to see her standing there asking me to stand up so couldn't really refuse as it was her bed but when I stood up she unbuttoned me jeans and pulled me semi out and before I knew it I was in the back of her throat! Still half hammered I fell back onto the bed to where she jumped on top but had her ass and pussy in my face while she was sucking away,I noticed a bag of skittles next to me head so started popping them into her pussy one by one! Managed to get the whole pack in there. Started munching away and my God! Tasted wonderful. Eaten the lot then pushed my rock hard pork sword in her pulled out and my cock was multi coloured lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My dreams are usually less weird

Maybe Near

[Removed by poster at 06/09/17 21:49:35]

Maybe Near

This wasn't

You've missed the stories forum, this is The Lounge

Maybe Near

Oops

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Went to a party weekend gone and got hammered as you do. Anyway ended up falling asleep in me mates sister's room! "She wasn't home at the time" anyway early hours I woken up still half steaming! By a noise,opened me eye's to see her standing there asking me to stand up so couldn't really refuse as it was her bed but when I stood up she unbuttoned me jeans and pulled me semi out and before I knew it I was in the back of her throat! Still half hammered I fell back onto the bed to where she jumped on top but had her ass and pussy in my face while she was sucking away,I noticed a bag of skittles next to me head so started popping them into her pussy one by one! Managed to get the whole pack in there. Started munching away and my God! Tasted wonderful. Eaten the lot then pushed my rock hard pork sword in her pulled out and my cock was multi coloured lol. "

She was your sister?

Maybe Near

Mates

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

You sure they were skittles?

Up above the streets and houses

Bungle flying high

Opens up his furry ass

And shits in Geoffrey's eye

Maybe Near

Pmsl

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Fancy that. All those colours mixed together and it didn't turn brown...

Maybe Near

"Fancy that. All those colours mixed together and it didn't turn brown..."

Went up the dirt track after

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

So thats where the missing bag of POS-51 ended up. I just hope it wasn't the "special" batch Elmo cooked up for the skinheads.

Maybe Near

"So thats where the missing bag of POS-51 ended up. I just hope it wasn't the "special" batch Elmo cooked up for the skinheads."

He was in the corner watching

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Who fucking thinks this shit up? Fantasists!

Maybe Near

"Who fucking thinks this shit up? Fantasists! "

Smurfs

Upon reading the OP, I discovered to try this on myself with a bag of skittles, I was amazed how much more deeply I was able to suck my cock every time I seen a new colour paint my hard veiny shaft...then all of a sudden this hot as fuck female leprechaun appeared from nowhere...Immediately she started sucking of my rainbow dick...licking its hard shafted arc...she knew the treasure of my glistening cum was what she needed and craved. I stood over her face and sprayed her in the multi coloured beauty of my jizz, to which she replied,"thank you dear sir, rub my tits and you'll get three wishes"

Shrewsbury

"Went to a party weekend gone and got hammered as you do. Anyway ended up falling asleep in me mates sister's room! "She wasn't home at the time" anyway early hours I woken up still half steaming! By a noise,opened me eye's to see her standing there asking me to stand up so couldn't really refuse as it was her bed but when I stood up she unbuttoned me jeans and pulled me semi out and before I knew it I was in the back of her throat! Still half hammered I fell back onto the bed to where she jumped on top but had her ass and pussy in my face while she was sucking away,I noticed a bag of skittles next to me head so started popping them into her pussy one by one! Managed to get the whole pack in there. Started munching away and my God! Tasted wonderful. Eaten the lot then pushed my rock hard pork sword in her pulled out and my cock was multi coloured lol.

She was your sister? "

Re read and saw mates sister bit sorry. No offence meant

Shrewsbury

"Who fucking thinks this shit up? Fantasists! "

Leprechauns

Maybe Near

"Upon reading the OP, I discovered to try this on myself with a bag of skittles, I was amazed how much more deeply I was able to suck my cock every time I seen a new colour paint my hard veiny shaft...then all of a sudden this hot as fuck female leprechaun appeared from nowhere...Immediately she started sucking of my rainbow dick...licking its hard shafted arc...she knew the treasure of my glistening cum was what she needed and craved. I stood over her face and sprayed her in the multi coloured beauty of my jizz, to which she replied,"thank you dear sir, rub my tits and you'll get three wishes""

Good lad

"Went to a party weekend gone and got hammered as you do. Anyway ended up falling asleep in me mates sister's room! "She wasn't home at the time" anyway early hours I woken up still half steaming! By a noise,opened me eye's to see her standing there asking me to stand up so couldn't really refuse as it was her bed but when I stood up she unbuttoned me jeans and pulled me semi out and before I knew it I was in the back of her throat! Still half hammered I fell back onto the bed to where she jumped on top but had her ass and pussy in my face while she was sucking away,I noticed a bag of skittles next to me head so started popping them into her pussy one by one! Managed to get the whole pack in there. Started munching away and my God! Tasted wonderful. Eaten the lot then pushed my rock hard pork sword in her pulled out and my cock was multi coloured lol. "

This is what happens people, when you arent getting any sex

Your brain goes all haywire

Be warned

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Was there a giraffe in the room as well being milked by a Rastafarian dude ?

Maybe just a coincidence but I noticed a trail of skittles going toward the ladies loo in Tesco..

I did this once but with radishes, same result lol

Maybe Near

Maybe Near

Hahahahahahaha