FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > independents for Yorkshire

independents for Yorkshire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just thinking about Yorkshire independents my reasoning thus if Yorkshire has the same number of people in it as Scotland, and no one seems to want independent parliament for the English then who would thing independents for Yorkshire would be a good idea ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry think it's my fat sausage fingers lol!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go for it....set the ball rolling as all us yorkies know it's the best place in GB to live....we should make the rest of GB to have passports to come here

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

You are a bit behing the times! The Yorkshire Party (Google them) fielded candidates in the last general election and the one prior to that. They want to set up a Yorkshire Parliament.

They lost their deposit in every seat that they contested at both elections.

Hardly anyone voted for them. No one is interested in yet another layer of beaurocracy. Local Councillors, County Councillors, Mayors, MPs MEPs. We don't need any more layers.

The South Yorkshire town of Doncaster was signed over to Scotland in 1136 by King Stephen of England as part of the Treaty of Durham.

auch-aye ecky thump

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

And then it nearly became part of the Soviet Union back in the early 1980s.

"The South Yorkshire town of Doncaster was signed over to Scotland in 1136 by King Stephen of England as part of the Treaty of Durham.

auch-aye ecky thump "

You sure? I think that's around the time when the river tees was the border between England and scotland

"The South Yorkshire town of Doncaster was signed over to Scotland in 1136 by King Stephen of England as part of the Treaty of Durham.

auch-aye ecky thump

You sure? I think that's around the time when the river tees was the border between England and scotland "

To put it politely they circumnavigated the worthless wasteland known an Teesside ......

auch-aye ecky thump

You sure? I think that's around the time when the river tees was the border between England and scotland

To put it politely they circumnavigated the worthless wasteland known an Teesside ......

"

Including that fine city called york

auch-aye ecky thump

"

Hey soxy...just imagine if the transporter bridge was built then....it would have giving the jocks on the otherside a whole new meaning of crossing the tranny

» Add a new message to this topic