FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your best Karma experience

Your best Karma experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I arranged to meet a woman a couple of days ago. At the last minute she messaged that 'something urgent' had come up (of course) and she cancelled.

The next day she's ranting and raving in her status about the guy who stood her up yesterday! That's right - she blew me out for 'a better offer' who couldn't even be bothered to turn up! Karma, or what?

What's your best Karma experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I believe what you give you get back .

My ex fell in love with someone else .we parted and I never contacted him again .6 years later he got in touch with me upset .Yep his new wife had ditched him .

I felt yes good karma

By *ed2368Man  over a year ago

stockport

I try not to rely on Karma, just my own opinion, but I see it as wishful thinking for people who don't take the direct action themselves

By *ust Us TogetherCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Back in the 80's I meet a really attractive girl in a hotel I was staying in......we really hit it off and we were sitting in the bar about to retire to my room when 2 of my work colleagues turned up. They were staying in the hotel as well and were flashing the cash and brought a bottle of champagne and it soon became obvious I was not taking this girl to bed

Next morning at breakfast and all day I was constantly told by them how they had shagged her all night and using the connecting door between their rooms she had swapped between them all night

Karma came 2 weeks later, when they came to my office almost in tears, asking my advice on how they were going to tell their girlfriends that they both had a dose of crabs and the clinic had told them it was almost 100% certain they would have passed it on.....

Karma indeed!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not swinging related.

I was chauffeuring Mrs N to work one morning, when a young whippersnapper decided it'd be fun to tailgate dangerously close to me for some miles along the journey. He did seem a tad keen to get past me as I went about my law abiding drive. He spotted his chance, a short stretch of 2 lane road preceding a roundabout. He made the move, a mite over-aggressively, spun his car a couple of times, before crashing into a barrier at the roadside. Now normally i'd have stopped to render assistance to the stricken fella, but I had no need because he'd crashed into a barrier at the roadside.......right in front of the local police station, at shift change. So there were many police officers to witness his tomfoolery.

The single greatest act of instant Karma I've ever witnessed

» Add a new message to this topic