FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you wish you had found Fab when?

Do you wish you had found Fab when?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burnley

As the title says, when you were?

A Younger

B Single, and have more time to meet witthout the risk of being caught out by the other half if you joined behind your partners back.

C Happy you joined at the time you did.

Or any other reason?

I am happy I found Fab and joined when I did, and the children had left home and my time is my own to do as I please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

"As the title says, when you were?

A Younger

B Single, and have more time to meet witthout the risk of being caught out by the other half if you joined behind your partners back.

Or any other reason?

I am happy I found Fab and joined when I did, and the children had left home and my time is my own to do as I please.

"

Happy i found it when I did as just starting to explore sexuality , swinging and (a surprise) a great community!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think my attitude would have suited Fab if I'd have joined when I was younger, I think I'd have left as soon as I didn't get a reply, I think my immature impatience would have been detrimental.

I sometimes wish I was younger, but I definitely joined at the right time in life.

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

Great question!

I'm glad I found Fab after divorce and for opening up my sex life it's been amazing. Been here 7 years on and off.

A bit of me wishes it existed in my 20's before I married though

By *hocolate_HeavenMan  over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

A Younger

Or any other reason?

"

Great question OP. I joined when I was 26 and it was the right time for me, but I only got my driving license and car a few years later. Missed out on some great socials and meets. I would probably go back in time and tell young me to pass his test sooner.

A Younger

Or any other reason?

"

I'm the same

By *ancs Minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I don't think my attitude would have suited Fab if I'd have joined when I was younger, I think I'd have left as soon as I didn't get a reply, I think my immature impatience would have been detrimental.

I sometimes wish I was younger, but I definitely joined at the right time in life. "

I Agree....think age helps one to not take things so seriously too, and not to take things to heart which also helps on fab.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As Mister Bee said I think when I was a lot younger I'd not have had the maturity to understand the site and its basic concepts.

That said joining in my 50s was probably too late to get the full benefit from it either as part of the couples profile I'm one half of or this one.

By *ntriguedcouple7Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

I think maybe A - we had a profile elsewhere for a while but fab has been much more fun

Still pretty happy we found it when we did though.

By *ntriguedcouple7Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

"I think maybe A - we had a profile elsewhere for a while but fab has been much more fun

Still pretty happy we found it when we did though."

And I only mean a couple of years, so I'm slightly stretching the definition of younger!

I wish I'd found the forum sooner. Would have saved me years of getting pissed off - which was down to me doing things wrong

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I stumbled across this site after a very long relationship and I'm so glad I did

Having very few 'single' friends it gave me the platform to chat , flirt , build confidence in the single environment that I was a bit daunting

Only really found the forums last year but really enjoy them, yes it's a shame when there are others that use them as a soapbox to snide but on the whole most use it for lighthearted fun

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"

"

Perfect timing for me.

2 of my children are still at home, but now teenagers it makes accommodating near on impossible, but I'm able to go out without worry.

After half a life time in a very controlling relationship, having zero confidence, I finally took control of my life a couple of years ago.

Then meeting someone who introduced me to Fabs, that relationship didn't work out, but now looking back, I don't think it was supposed to.

I'm now at a point in my life, where I'm confident in myself, and ready to finally find out about me.

By *ex LutherMan  over a year ago

Closer than you think

I was on fab before my marriage and came back after it ended.....I think I'm here at the right time of my life being more mature

» Add a new message to this topic