FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > From one lady to another

From one lady to another

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies .... do you ever get men that a just too clingy?

Speak to a few blokes on kik. One I get on with really well. We have a lot of naughty chats and some phone fun occasionally. Hes just too far away for meets. Anyway he posted a verification for me yesterday and I have quite a few other blokes moaning and saying they thought they were the only one I was talking to.

Does any other ladies have this?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ladies .... do you ever get men that a just too clingy?

Speak to a few blokes on kik. One I get on with really well. We have a lot of naughty chats and some phone fun occasionally. Hes just too far away for meets. Anyway he posted a verification for me yesterday and I have quite a few other blokes moaning and saying they thought they were the only one I was talking to.

X"

I don't show my veris for this reason. I don't think I've ever had anyone moaning that they thought they were the only one I was chatting to though, one did ask me not to display any veris if I met anyone the week before him as he didn't want to know.

I don't like it when they hardly chat on fab but want your number .Is anyone silly enough to give personal number out to a stranger

By *miler6969696969Man  over a year ago

Doncaster/Sheffield

All people talk to more than one and even meet more than one. Well if they are lucky. It's all part of the game.x

Doncaster/Sheffield

"I don't like it when they hardly chat on fab but want your number .Is anyone silly enough to give personal number out to a stranger "
I use kik messenger then you don't have to give your number out at first.x

"I don't like it when they hardly chat on fab but want your number .Is anyone silly enough to give personal number out to a stranger I use kik messenger then you don't have to give your number out at first.x"

I'm new to this and haven't used kik .

I've never had that, but I only tend to talk to one person at a time with a view of meeting.

Doncaster/Sheffield

"I don't like it when they hardly chat on fab but want your number .Is anyone silly enough to give personal number out to a stranger I use kik messenger then you don't have to give your number out at first.x

I'm new to this and haven't used kik ."

it's a good app and you can ask for a live pic and it's shows it's from camera. That's a great funtion on it.x

Sorry to jump on as a man but I had this Sunday from a lady after i got a veri from another. Strange site aye

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sorry to jump on as a man but I had this Sunday from a lady after i got a veri from another. Strange site aye "

Very strange site!! Thanks for replying x

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Sorry to jump on as a man but I had this Sunday from a lady after i got a veri from another. Strange site aye "

I'm not sure the site can be responsible for people's jealousies and behaviours tbh

Some nutters everywhere so on fab it's no different .just have to be aware and be careful .

X"

Yes I,'ve had it a bit, I swiftly move on from them. XXX

I get this all the time, the endless ladies that are just too clingy, it's difficult for me, beating them away!......

X"

They should be on another site imo. Too many men looking for 1 on 1 exclusivity on Fab. Its for swingers! NSA not lifetime commitments.

All the guys that are too clingy and looking for 1 on 1 should come to me and all the guys wanting purely NSA should go to the women who only want NSA, makes absolute perfect sense. Only thing is, guys probably only get clingy when they sense the woman doesn't want anything sooooo I pose as someone who only wants NSA and then maybe they'll get all clingy!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Oh yes, and funnily enough from the guy who spent months encouraging me to join Fabs, then had a complete hissy fit when I went on first meet!

I actually hid the veri after he read it & sulked for a week, and then asked another not to leave me one (I left him one)

Our relationship didn't last long after that!

» Add a new message to this topic