FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Following John Lewis gender neutral thread

Following John Lewis gender neutral thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been doing some pondering... yes I know it's a bad idea...

For those born male who said on that other thread that boys should be allowed to wear what society defines as girls clothing.

If a skirt or pink top with blue unicorn was gender neutral, would you have still have wanted to wear it, or was the reason you wanted to wear it because it wasn't "for you"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just going to bump this into the light of day.

I guess my question is do TS/TV dress to be the opposite gender, or because they like the clothes?

If it is because they wish to dress as the opposite gender, then gender neutral shops could accidentally do more harm than good, by removing any gender to identify as.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just going to bump this into the light of day.

I guess my question is do TS/TV dress to be the opposite gender, or because they like the clothes?

If it is because they wish to dress as the opposite gender, then gender neutral shops could accidentally do more harm than good, by removing any gender to identify as."

To the best of my knowledge TS don't cross-dress and I predict that many TS would be rightly offended at the suggestion that they do ....!

"To the best of my knowledge TS don't cross-dress and I predict that many TS would be rightly offended at the suggestion that they do ....! "

OK point taken, but my foot is already in the line field, so I may as well continue to stamp about with my clumsy vocabulary...

If a TS born male wishes to express their gender by the fabric and fashion they put on, removing the fact that that fabric and fashion is aimed at a female identity robs that avenue of expression.

We have all seen the sci-fi movies where all genders wear identical usually grey lycra boiler suits in a gender neutral future. Is that a step too far?

Damn this phone... line field = mine field

"To the best of my knowledge TS don't cross-dress and I predict that many TS would be rightly offended at the suggestion that they do ....!

OK point taken, but my foot is already in the line field, so I may as well continue to stamp about with my clumsy vocabulary...

If a TS born male wishes to express their gender by the fabric and fashion they put on, removing the fact that that fabric and fashion is aimed at a female identity robs that avenue of expression.

We have all seen the sci-fi movies where all genders wear identical usually grey lycra boiler suits in a gender neutral future. Is that a step too far?"

I cant vouch for the motivation of TS dressing preference ,

My cross-dressing has nothing to do with gender identity its simply a sexual proclivity that adds an extra layer of pleasure ,,,

I simply like the clothes,

Put in basic terms I don't find wearing any so called "male clothes" provide me with any sexual stimulation.....

But in the case of society accepting gender neutral I think its fantastic and I really struggle to understand why any sentient being would object ....

I find some peoples attitude bigoted and small minded ....

But that is not unique to this subject,,,,

"To the best of my knowledge TS don't cross-dress and I predict that many TS would be rightly offended at the suggestion that they do ....!

We have all seen the sci-fi movies where all genders wear identical usually grey lycra boiler suits in a gender neutral future. Is that a step too far?

I cant vouch for the motivation of TS dressing preference ,

My cross-dressing has nothing to do with gender identity its simply a sexual proclivity that adds an extra layer of pleasure ,,,

I simply like the clothes,

Put in basic terms I don't find wearing any so called "male clothes" provide me with any sexual stimulation.....

But in the case of society accepting gender neutral I think its fantastic and I really struggle to understand why any sentient being would object ....

I find some peoples attitude bigoted and small minded ....

But that is not unique to this subject,,,,

"

accepting gender neutral *clothes*

[Removed by poster at 05/09/17 08:30:30]

By *nna99TV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

well some men have pink shirts

By *nna99TV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

well some men have pink shirts

Had one myself a few years back. Was a fashion for a short time, so obviously I bought one 2 months after it wasn't fashion any more

I have a black, cap sleeved 'I love Satan' tshirt with a unicorn above the logo, not a fantasy unicorn, a my little pony unicorn.

Apparently some supposedly Christian faith parents are planning to sue their children's school for allowing a six year old boy to wear a dress to class

"Apparently some supposedly Christian faith parents are planning to sue their children's school for allowing a six year old boy to wear a dress to class "

Parents of transgender kids are often accused of forcing the kids into it, when it's actually the ones who force their kids into the socially acceptable roles who are doing the forcing.

Parents know when a child is sick, just as they know when their child isn't confiorming to the stereotypes they consider the norm, because that's how they were brought up.

And again, too often it ends in a teenager taking their own life.

That whole pink for girls and blue for boys thing was actually created by toy manufacturers in the 60s to prevent toys being handed down to siblings.

In Sweden, Toys R Us asked a bunch of kids what they wanted. Tthey wanted to mix it all up, what some might call gender neutral: they wanted a sword for Barbie or a stroller for Spiderman.

Kids, eh? They say the strangest things.

» Add a new message to this topic