FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MILEY CYRUS NAKED COCK SUCKING HOME MOVIE

MILEY CYRUS NAKED COCK SUCKING HOME MOVIE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atcherwanker OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I used to have a "friend" at school. For the purposes of this narrative we'll call him John, because that was his name. Anyway, John was a bit of a bible thumper. Actually quite a lot of a bible thumper to be fair. His dad was a vicar, and an absolutely top bloke. John was an annoying holier-than-thou smug little nob that would go on and on about how we were all going to go to hell unless we joined his right-on youth church self-congratulatory circle wank group thing. How he didn't get shown the blue goldfish in the school bogs on a daily basis, I have no idea. But I digress. John married young, the whole celibacy before marriage thing was another one of his frequent bible-bore topics, so he was far more smug and aloof about his equally snotty judgemental godbothering wife than a reasonable person might be. Anyway, the pair of them were as annoying as balls. Nonetheless, I had them both on my Facebook because I was young and insecure and worried that I didn't have enough friends, and what they might think if I un-friended the twats. So this one morning, I logged onto Facebook as usual during my morning dump, and John's smug face on my news feed was accompanied by a big veiny glistening cock, and the above MILEY CYRUS VIDEO etc message, and an accompanying message in my inbox with the same spurious link. You know those dodgy clickbait virus things that were all the rage way back when (and I'm talking Hannah Montana, not Wrecking Ball) that if you're dumb enough to click on, it plasters itself all over your Facebook and messages every person on your friend list? Yeah, one of them. "Naughty naughty boy" thinks me. "You're gonna be right in the shit when wifey spots that."

Later that evening or the following day a very righteous indignant status appears on his page. "I'm really sorry to anybody offended by what happened yesterday, obviously I was hacked. I'm furious about it and will be taking appropriate action when I find out who it was."

Nah, I'm not having that, I decides. So underneath all the "oh my god that's awful" replies I added my own thoughts: "probably your own fault for clicking on a link that said 'MILEY CYRUS NAKED COCK SUCKING HOME VIDEO' to be honest mate."

Funnily enough he and his wife both un-friended me shortly after that...

Anyway, I don't really know where I'm going with this story. Other than the moral that one should avoid clicking on anything that says MILEY CYRUS NAKED COCK SUCKING HOME MOVIE.

Yes, I'm looking at you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Hahaha

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Well player sir...you win the internet

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Great story

You gonna friend him on Fab then???

He's probably here already...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well worth the read. Brilliant OP!!

By *wesomeSauce!Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Nicely done.

Birmingham

So many clickbait suckers! I've now gathered all of your personal information and infected your computers with viruses, and if you could just let me know your bank details so I can transfer the amount of fifteen hundred billion Nigerian dollars to you...

Where?

"So many clickbait suckers! I've now gathered all of your personal information and infected your computers with viruses, and if you could just let me know your bank details so I can transfer the amount of fifteen hundred billion Nigerian dollars to you..."

I'm rich!!

"So many clickbait suckers! I've now gathered all of your personal information and infected your computers with viruses, and if you could just let me know your bank details so I can transfer the amount of fifteen hundred billion Nigerian dollars to you...

I'm rich!! "

Nah its 1 billion to a pound

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Great story and brilliantly written! You have a natural talent there mate!

"So many clickbait suckers! I've now gathered all of your personal information and infected your computers with viruses, and if you could just let me know your bank details so I can transfer the amount of fifteen hundred billion Nigerian dollars to you...

I'm rich!!

Nah its 1 billion to a pound "

Yeah but I'm shit at maths so I'm still rich

I'm rich!!

Nah its 1 billion to a pound

Yeah but I'm shit at maths so I'm still rich "

I like your thinking lol

"Great story and brilliantly written! You have a natural talent there mate! "

The OP should write best man speeches, that was top draw sir. However, I'm currently nursing broken ribs so I probably shouldn't have read all the way to the end

Birmingham

"Great story and brilliantly written! You have a natural talent there mate!

The OP should write best man speeches, that was top draw sir. However, I'm currently nursing broken ribs so I probably shouldn't have read all the way to the end "

Or clicked on it in the first place, you perv. Now, about the Nigerian dollars...

By *ovingittwoCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Chuckling x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What's the blue goldfish in the school bogs ?

"Great story and brilliantly written! You have a natural talent there mate!

The OP should write best man speeches, that was top draw sir. However, I'm currently nursing broken ribs so I probably shouldn't have read all the way to the end

Or clicked on it in the first place, you perv. Now, about the Nigerian dollars..."

I'm secretly John the vicars son

By *hocolatefountainCouple  over a year ago

Blackburn

that tickled me! Where's the video link though

Birmingham

" that tickled me! Where's the video link though "

In order to receive video link you must provide full name, date of birth, and bank details for the transfer of one hundred million fifteen Nigerian dollars thankyouplease

Birmingham

"What's the blue goldfish in the school bogs ?"

Nothing to do with penises, get yer mind out of the gutter

[Removed by poster at 04/09/17 17:41:12]

[Removed by poster at 04/09/17 17:41:46]