FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Need more single women joining up!...

Need more single women joining up!...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hardly any single women on here or close by really to where I live!!. Thinking maybe fab should advertise a little!.. what do people think?..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think advertising would attract people looking to see if they recognise anyone on here if you're looking for 1 on 1 meets you might do better on POF

"Hardly any single women on here or close by really to where I live!!. Thinking maybe fab should advertise a little!.. what do people think?.. "

No I don't think so. It wouldn't help because it would also bring a flood of more men x

Only problem with POF is I find the majority of people are looking for a relationship!... I enjoy the swinging lifestyle so ideally would like another partner in crime so to speak!

That's a very good point!!... I just think this site could do with having more of an even ratio of men and women!!...

"That's a very good point!!... I just think this site could do with having more of an even ratio of men and women!!... "

Then i propose half them leave.

"That's a very good point!!... I just think this site could do with having more of an even ratio of men and women!!...

Then i propose half them leave. "

Great idea dude!.. lol

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

I volunteer to write the advert copy:

"Single ladies you are missing out. There are millions of sex crazed men queuing up to get nuts deep in your sex starved clunges.

Within seconds of joining up you'll be spoilt for choice with men bombarding you with cock pics and wanting to fuck you right now.

Yes ladies you won't be able to walk straight after a queue of men fucking you senseless....."

Ladies don't deprive yourself any longer. Join Fab now and fuck any bloke that asks.....

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"I volunteer to write the advert copy:

"Single ladies you are missing out. There are millions of sex crazed men queuing up to get nuts deep in your sex starved clunges.

Within seconds of joining up you'll be spoilt for choice with men bombarding you with cock pics and wanting to fuck you right now.

Yes ladies you won't be able to walk straight after a queue of men fucking you senseless....."

Ladies don't deprive yourself any longer. Join Fab now and fuck any bloke that asks....."

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Hardly any single women on here or close by really to where I live!!. Thinking maybe fab should advertise a little!.. what do people think?.. "

Take the bulls by the horns and wander round your local area with one of those sandwich boards.

When they all join up, problem solved.

The difference between this site and other sites is that people are slightly more honest about what they want. The men on this site are most probably the same men on other sites just a bit more forward.

There's always adverts in the Daily Mail and The Sun. Disguised as 'articles'.

I bet loads of women that sign up leave pretty quickly because of the dumb messages they get bombarded with the second their profile is live.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Ladies don't deprive yourself any longer. Join Fab now and fuck any bloke that asks....."

I vote this is the comment of the week.

[Removed by poster at 04/09/17 13:52:36]

Absolutely nailed it there my friend!.. bravo lol

Excellent.

Post it in Women's Weekly.

I would say the same for single men that I would be interested in where I am. As for POF, I've spotted a few guys from there on here.

I agree OP

Try moving house, much easier.

"Hardly any single women on here or close by really to where I live!!. Thinking maybe fab should advertise a little!.. what do people think?..

Try moving house, much easier. "

Changing gender would make it easier.

Get yourself to a club, boys!

I'm part of a group of single ladies who regularly all hit Eurekas together (12 of us!) and will be at Abfabs with four girlfriends this Friday.

Single girls don't need to waste their time sending out emails and waiting for guys to turn up to socials - it's easier to just go to the club and flirt with the guys there (who actually got out from behind their laptops!)

Not all club nights are a cockiest - far from it actually,

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

Ladies don't deprive yourself any longer. Join Fab now and fuck any bloke that asks.....

Excellent.

Post it in Women's Weekly. "

Yay it's been accepted by The Women's Institute monthly

» Add a new message to this topic