FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Interests list

Interests list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever been interested in something that's not on the interests list options in fab. If so what would it be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I have many interests that I haven't ticked on fab. I choose not to advertise it unless I'm actively looking for it.

"Have you ever been interested in something that's not on the interests list options in fab. If so what would it be "

Yes....... on the sister site ( the one specifically for guys)

There is an interest selection for Bareback which makes it easy to avoid those guys like the plague

"Yes I have many interests that I haven't ticked on fab. I choose not to advertise it unless I'm actively looking for it. "

Ditto. I'm the same. I guess I'm intrigued when some people have selected every option so wondered do they have things of interest not captured on here xx

"Have you ever been interested in something that's not on the interests list options in fab. If so what would it be

There is an interest selection for Bareback which makes it easy to avoid those guys like the plague "

Didn't even know there was a sister site. Hilarious so the interests on that are what you want ti avoid.

"Have you ever been interested in something that's not on the interests list options in fab. If so what would it be

There is an interest selection for Bareback which makes it easy to avoid those guys like the plague

Didn't even know there was a sister site. Hilarious so the interests on that are what you want ti avoid. "

Yes for me on the gay and bi scene that is vital information.....

It basically tells me everything I need to know about that persons attitude too their own sexual wellbeing and their total disregards for what they may pass on to anyone they engage in sex with

By *DontExistWoman  over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

yeah.

feet fetish, humiliation, tickling, fart fun, erm other weird stuff.

"yeah.

feet fetish, humiliation, tickling, fart fun, erm other weird stuff."

Bloody hell didn't expect that.

» Add a new message to this topic