FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So I Couldn't Resist

So I Couldn't Resist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In an earlier post the question of whether FAB was a recreational sex site or a swinging site.

I have had quite a few PMs passing comment on the question. Again apologies if this has been done to death but I think there is no difference in the descriptions. Maybe its a semantics?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's whatever you make it. Some people could be doing fuck and go sex; others finding friends with benefits; couples swapping partners etc. People read too much into the name of the website and not enough about the content.

If I wanted purely hook up sex I would join an appropriate site.

Recreational activity is something one does purely for enjoyment. I'd say swinging is one of those activities, but then so would fuck and go sex.

I know what you mean op. But you know what, does it matter what anyone thinks it is? Like many things, labels are just labels. There's a lot of false advertising around Fab.

I am not a swinger. I use the site to fill the lack of sex in my life from not being in a relationship. Once i find a man daft enough to take me on in a romantic sense, i will happily leave Fab.

That being said, when you get good casual sex, it makes the looking for a relationship bit seem like a faff.

It's what it needs to be for each of us x

"It's what it needs to be for each of us x "

This. It is what the individual makes it.

FAB is different things to different people. For some it's a swinging site: a way to be social and meet likeminded playmates.

For others it's a sex site - fuck and go or NSA sex to fill ya boots with. What can cause problems is when someone uses the site outside how others view it. Really it's up to the individual how they use it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am now wiser!

"I know what you mean op. But you know what, does it matter what anyone thinks it is? Like many things, labels are just labels. There's a lot of false advertising around Fab. "

Don't we need labels to identify things?

Fuzz

"I know what you mean op. But you know what, does it matter what anyone thinks it is? Like many things, labels are just labels. There's a lot of false advertising around Fab.

Fuzz"

Exactly - imagine popping a spoonful of brown powder in your mug and getting Bisto instead of coffee?

Actually that might be a bad example

"I know what you mean op. But you know what, does it matter what anyone thinks it is? Like many things, labels are just labels. There's a lot of false advertising around Fab.

Fuzz

Exactly - imagine popping a spoonful of brown powder in your mug and getting Bisto instead of coffee?

Actually that might be a bad example "

Right!

Salt and sugar

Chilli flakes and cornflakes

Suppositories and tampons

The list is endless.

Fuzz

"I am not a swinger. I use the site to fill the lack of sex in my life from not being in a relationship. Once i find a man daft enough to take me on in a romantic sense, i will happily leave Fab.

That being said, when you get good casual sex, it makes the looking for a relationship bit seem like a faff.

"

This

» Add a new message to this topic