FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Happy Talk

Happy Talk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ink Panther. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Preston

What makes your heart sing with joy?

Family, friends, your significant other?

An act of human kindness that could potentially change someone's life forever?

The warm sun on your back?

The beauty of nature?

Some things make me cry tears of joy, others make me cry with laughter, those are the things that make me truly happy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doc Martin will be along soon

Preston

"Doc Martin will be along soon "

Thanks for the warning

Kissing Mrs N belly that's holding Mini-Naughty

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

We'll for me its haveing Family. and An act of human kindness that could/wood potentially change someone's life for the better forever

"Doc Martin will be along soon

Thanks for the warning "

No probs btw it's good to finally see a picture of you

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"We'll for me its haveing Family. and An act of human kindness that could/wood potentially change someone's life for the better forever

"

And The beauty of nature to.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Kissing Mrs N belly that's holding Mini-Naughty"

This is lovely.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

My daughter as well as my son but he's all grown up now

When I'm waiting at a T-junction and both drivers on opposite sides of the road wave me out. Faith in humanity restored.

Preston

Thanks for the warning

No probs btw it's good to finally see a picture of you "

I didn't want to outshine everyone with my natural beauty but I couldn't hold back any longer. Needless to say my inbox is ready to explode, sorry ladies

My children, knowing that I got 3 things in my life right. And mr for all the silly things he does for us. X

Preston

[Removed by poster at 03/09/17 12:52:27]

Thanks for the warning

I didn't want to outshine everyone with my natural beauty but I couldn't hold back any longer. Needless to say my inbox is ready to explode, sorry ladies "

Come on own up....twas that black box thread last night..wasn't it

Preston

Sorry for making anyone cry who's trying to post

Preston

Thanks for the warning

I didn't want to outshine everyone with my natural beauty but I couldn't hold back any longer. Needless to say my inbox is ready to explode, sorry ladies

Come on own up....twas that black box thread last night..wasn't it "

The what thread?

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

My new grandson makes my heart melt awwwww

Music - It can evoke many emotions and often fills me with joy.

Star Wars

Thanks for the warning

Come on own up....twas that black box thread last night..wasn't it

The what thread? "

There you go https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/675012

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

My family and friends without a doubt give me the greatest happiness. I love and appreciate them and I make sure they know it. After a terrible loss last year, it has reinforced how short life is and how important they are to me.

In Fab terms - who would have thought you could have so much laughter with people you barely know on a sex site, without actually having sex? I have friends who I talk to many times a day, they make me laugh uncontrollably, I have cried laughing and had to grab the inhaler at times we chat about not much in particular but I take a tremendous amount of pleasure from it. People have supported me, looked after me and I can honestly say, been really lovely to me. I know some amazing people and in true Fab style .... they know who they are it continues to be a lot of fun

Watching a sexy woman with me in her mouth. That makes me happy.

Preston

"My family and friends without a doubt give me the greatest happiness. I love and appreciate them and I make sure they know it. After a terrible loss last year, it has reinforced how short life is and how important they are to me.

In Fab terms - who would have thought you could have so much laughter with people you barely know on a sex site, without actually having sex? I have friends who I talk to many times a day, they make me laugh uncontrollably, I have cried laughing and had to grab the inhaler at times we chat about not much in particular but I take a tremendous amount of pleasure from it. People have supported me, looked after me and I can honestly say, been really lovely to me. I know some amazing people and in true Fab style .... they know who they are it continues to be a lot of fun "

Thanks you've made me cry now

Preston

"Watching a sexy woman with me in her mouth. That makes me happy. "

Then you wake up

Reaching the top of a big steep hill and knowing I've made it

Overtaking cyclists while running up that hill

The smile I get from my mini beast first thing in the morning and the feeling I get when she says 'I love you daddy'

And you

Thanks for the warning

I didn't want to outshine everyone with my natural beauty but I couldn't hold back any longer. Needless to say my inbox is ready to explode, sorry ladies "

I do enjoy happy talk, but rather then engaging in that I have been distracted by two things in here.

First - All this time I have been expecting a Pink Panther instead you're one hairy swinger! Oh my...

This next bit is soo appropriate right now. People say it all the time:

Happy swinging

"My family and friends without a doubt give me the greatest happiness. I love and appreciate them and I make sure they know it. After a terrible loss last year, it has reinforced how short life is and how important they are to me.

In Fab terms - who would have thought you could have so much laughter with people you barely know on a sex site, without actually having sex? I have friends who I talk to many times a day, they make me laugh uncontrollably, I have cried laughing and had to grab the inhaler at times we chat about not much in particular but I take a tremendous amount of pleasure from it. People have supported me, looked after me and I can honestly say, been really lovely to me. I know some amazing people and in true Fab style .... they know who they are it continues to be a lot of fun "

This is the second thing that distracted me in here otherwise I would have actually contributed to the thread topic grrrr-ing!

Such a lovely post, but according to the Fab terms and conditions (It's in the archives look it up if you don't believe me) If you engage with people, you have to have sex. It's the law of the Fab land. (I don't make this stuff up so don't shoot the messenger please)

As I recall Babs... we had a brief encounter in the forums where you actually plucked up the courage to quote me more then once... now your trying to imply in a clever way you don't have sex with everyone you engage with...

What the heck I feel soo used! This is the lowest point of my time on here

Are you happy now!? Happy!? Hope your happy in this happy talk thread

"Watching a sexy woman with me in her mouth. That makes me happy.

Then you wake up "

Hopefully she doesn't.

Preston

"Reaching the top of a big steep hill and knowing I've made it

Overtaking cyclists while running up that hill

The smile I get from my mini beast first thing in the morning and the feeling I get when she says 'I love you daddy'

And you "

Why did I start this thread crying again

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

In Fab terms - who would have thought you could have so much laughter with people you barely know on a sex site, without actually having sex? I have friends who I talk to many times a day, they make me laugh uncontrollably, I have cried laughing and had to grab the inhaler at times we chat about not much in particular but I take a tremendous amount of pleasure from it. People have supported me, looked after me and I can honestly say, been really lovely to me. I know some amazing people and in true Fab style .... they know who they are it continues to be a lot of fun

This is the second thing that distracted me in here otherwise I would have actually contributed to the thread topic grrrr-ing!

Such a lovely post, but according to the Fab terms and conditions (It's in the archives look it up if you don't believe me) If you engage with people, you have to have sex. It's the law of the Fab land. (I don't make this stuff up so don't shoot the messenger please)

As I recall Babs... we had a brief encounter in the forums where you actually plucked up the courage to quote me more then once... now your trying to imply in a clever way you don't have sex with everyone you engage with...

Are you happy now!? Happy!? Hope your happy in this happy talk thread "

I feel so bad! I've definitely engaged with people I haven't had sex with. I didn't read Fab rules. Someone should have told me sooner

Preston

Thanks for the warning

I do enjoy happy talk, but rather then engaging in that I have been distracted by two things in here.

First - All this time I have been expecting a Pink Panther instead you're one hairy swinger! Oh my...

This next bit is soo appropriate right now. People say it all the time:

Happy swinging "

Apologies for the deception

Preston

Are you happy now!? Happy!? Hope your happy in this happy talk thread

I feel so bad! I've definitely engaged with people I haven't had sex with. I didn't read Fab rules. Someone should have told me sooner "

» Add a new message to this topic