FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ladies- help!

ladies- help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy squirrel OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

right, now I am not very confident wearing lingerie... and struggle to find even normal bras that got as I pretty much don't have boobs...

anyone can recommend some sexy stuff that looks would look good on very small boobs??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The whole package looks fine to me

Number one. You have lovely boobs. A nice handful. My sister has little boobs compared to me anyway lol. Anyway my sister gets some pretty bits in Tesco. They do a lovely range of balcony bras.

The Mrs x

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"The whole package looks fine to me "

True story

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Those lace bra top things look good on ladies with small boobs as opposed to a proper bra that gapes or is just full of padding

"right, now I am not very confident wearing lingerie... and struggle to find even normal bras that got as I pretty much don't have boobs...

anyone can recommend some sexy stuff that looks would look good on very small boobs??"

You've got a great figure and beautifully boobs

Norwich

"Number one. You have lovely boobs. A nice handful. My sister has little boobs compared to me anyway lol. Anyway my sister gets some pretty bits in Tesco. They do a lovely range of balcony bras.

The Mrs x"

thanks! balcony... hm... will have to have a look then

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"right, now I am not very confident wearing lingerie... and struggle to find even normal bras that got as I pretty much don't have boobs...

anyone can recommend some sexy stuff that looks would look good on very small boobs??"

Try a Chemise or Babydoll. Also bra sets which are not underwired ( which can include Peek a boo sets).

Have a look on Love Temptation.

Mr2

Norwich

"Those lace bra top things look good on ladies with small boobs as opposed to a proper bra that gapes or is just full of padding "

lace... doesn't that then look I have no titts at all?

Looking at your profile you have lovely boobs! I wouldn't say they were non existent at all. I've noticed Ann Summers do loads of sexy stuff in smaller bust sizes. In fact I love the sheer non underwired vestlet type bras they do, they'd look very sexy on smaller boobs! Mrs G x

Norwich

anyone can recommend some sexy stuff that looks would look good on very small boobs??

Try a Chemise or Babydoll. Also bra sets which are not underwired ( which can include Peek a boo sets).

Mr2 "

oh thanks! will have a look!!

Birmingham

Mr2

oh thanks! will have a look!!"

You're welcome.

Norwich

Mr2

You're welcome."

6 March looks brilliant... I am gonna steal that

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Those lace bra top things look good on ladies with small boobs as opposed to a proper bra that gapes or is just full of padding

lace... doesn't that then look I have no titts at all? "

Well it saves them wondering where they went once the bra comes off

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've only got little boobs as well and I have plenty of pretty bras and lingerie, bras are easy, the lingerie you just need to look a little harder for what suits you

I'm not really the person to ask about small boobs. Yous look fantastic though! Just be confident in your own body. That is what's really sexy. Try Marks & Spencer they do some lovely pretty undies xx

Birmingham

Mr2

You're welcome.

6 March looks brilliant... I am gonna steal that "

I take it you mean the one that you fabbed. Thats an open cup bra top that comes with a matching hipster mini skirt in a wet look pvc.

I think you have gorgeous boobs! Just fabbed your corset pic

As someone mentioned above, balconette bras are very flattering and give a different shape.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I had no boobs until I had babies. Then I got very fat, then lost loads of weight but kept the boobs but I'd rather be little again.

My daughter has little boobs and even after years of breast feeding, only wears pretty little bra tops that don't do anything other than look lovely. She goes for the slightly more expensive ones with thicker, cotton lace and they look beautiful.

» Add a new message to this topic