FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bad luck or full of shite.

Bad luck or full of shite.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So had a night free. Staying alone in a hotel. Wondering what to do. Start chatting to a guy, maybe meet,he'd let me know. After 2 hours no, can't meet.2nd guy having drinks with friends maybe meet up later.... Nothing. Message from him this morning saying his friend took I'll.

Then today going to meet a guy I've been speaking too for a while. Had this meet planned, then nope not happening, a relative who he hasn't seen for months has suddenly decided to appear today!

Could be genuine. Maybe, who knows. I'd like to think it's not me lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a load of bollocks (or not for you!)

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

happens at times... just getchatting again

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Boooooooo that's frustrating. Seems quite common here though *gulp*

A question please? How can you be in north and South Wales and in Scotland? That's covering a lot of ground!

Back to your dilemma, yeah it's shit. About a month back now a guy was supposed to meet me and he never showed up, left it too late that day to meet anyone else, Saturday plans fell apart and also Sunday. I could not get myself a shag, offered my fanny on a plate and nobody took it.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

As soon as they say they can "maybe" meet, like the first two did, I'd tell them to leave it to a time they can be more definite and try to find someone else.

The one you had planned in advance is a kick in the teeth though

"A question please? How can you be in north and South Wales and in Scotland? That's covering a lot of ground!

Back to your dilemma, yeah it's shit. About a month back now a guy was supposed to meet me and he never showed up, left it too late that day to meet anyone else, Saturday plans fell apart and also Sunday. I could not get myself a shag, offered my fanny on a plate and nobody took it. "

Maybe they wanted it in a bowl?! I managed to get another guy to meet me in a hotel recently when the original guy gave me the silent treatment with my confirmation text and call. It's frustrating and not always possible though.

By *ilent.KnightMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"A question please? How can you be in north and South Wales and in Scotland? That's covering a lot of ground!

Back to your dilemma, yeah it's shit. About a month back now a guy was supposed to meet me and he never showed up, left it too late that day to meet anyone else, Saturday plans fell apart and also Sunday. I could not get myself a shag, offered my fanny on a plate and nobody took it. "

Foolish boys

I think one of the reasons there are so many guys here are many are living out fantasies and bashing out to the thought of no strings sex. So while the numbers are against us in terms of boys v girls, I suspect the numbers are against you when it comes to real meeters v stayathome wankers.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Are you providing wank fodder for when they are online ?

Be less available unless it's face to face.... or uglies to uglies whichever you are bumping.

Back to your dilemma, yeah it's shit. About a month back now a guy was supposed to meet me and he never showed up, left it too late that day to meet anyone else, Saturday plans fell apart and also Sunday. I could not get myself a shag, offered my fanny on a plate and nobody took it.

Maybe they wanted it in a bowl?! I managed to get another guy to meet me in a hotel recently when the original guy gave me the silent treatment with my confirmation text and call. It's frustrating and not always possible though."

I met a guy who paid for a hotel but had lied about his height and told me he his penis was over 7 inches long. Well got to the hotel and he had lied about both heights. He left after I told him I couldn't do anything so I called a friend who had to leave work to come and fuck me.

Happens unfortunately.

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Foolish boys

I think one of the reasons there are so many guys here are many are living out fantasies and bashing out to the thought of no strings sex. So while the numbers are against us in terms of boys v girls, I suspect the numbers are against you when it comes to real meeters v stayathome wankers. "

^^This

well I dunno OP, things would be dependant on the communication, as you are only face verified I would have looked for visual or vocal confirmation, before landing a meet....

was it hotel meets? home meets?

and how were they selected?..verified profiles? decently verified profiles?..

It is not hard for any woman to get a meet on this site...though the disclaimer to add is that they might not have found anyone suitable to them.

"Are you providing wank fodder for when they are online ?

Be less available unless it's face to face.... or uglies to uglies whichever you are bumping."

No hon. I don't do the wank fodder thing, don't even have dirty pics on my profile. If they want it then they see it in person, never at their request.

Thanks for all replies. I know it happens and it is one of those things. It's just frustrating (literally) lol.

To the lady asking why I have different locations, it's because I spend considerable time in those place

Maybe they wanted it in a bowl?! I managed to get another guy to meet me in a hotel recently when the original guy gave me the silent treatment with my confirmation text and call. It's frustrating and not always possible though.

I met a guy who paid for a hotel but had lied about his height and told me he his penis was over 7 inches long. Well got to the hotel and he had lied about both heights. He left after I told him I couldn't do anything so I called a friend who had to leave work to come and fuck me. "

I bet you really had to twist your friends arm? I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in sayin I'd down tools to come and fuck you!

"well I dunno OP, things would be dependant on the communication, as you are only face verified I would have looked for visual or vocal confirmation, before landing a meet....

was it hotel meets? home meets?

and how were they selected?..verified profiles? decently verified profiles?..

It is not hard for any woman to get a meet on this site...though the disclaimer to add is that they might not have found anyone suitable to them."

Thanks for that lol. Now I feel like it's me. And how can you get verified if you haven't met anyone to verify you lol. Vicious circle.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If like to say bad luck but this sort of thing seems to happen often.

Don't let it get to you OP x

There is not a reason on earth that would prevent me from meeting up with you, if the opportunity arose.

They must be idiots!

I think some men say they can meet when they know they have no intention of doing so just to maintain conversation. I prefer to be honest, if the possibility is unlikely then i'll say so staight away. To do anything else is just wasting everyone's time.

"There is not a reason on earth that would prevent me from meeting up with you, if the opportunity arose.

They must be idiots!"

Lol. Thank you x

"If like to say bad luck but this sort of thing seems to happen often.

Don't let it get to you OP x"

Cheers hon. Glad it's not just me x

Re comment above and the poster saying about people liking members to be verified, that wasn't the case here. They messaged me first, surely if the verification was an issue you wouldn't message someone non verified surely.

By *rnynhrdguyMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Was messaged by a couple about 30 miles away wanted daytime fun for 1st person who messaged them got a steet address and postcode (no house number) about half way there checked no update and then profile deleted ppl just wanking behind a screen

However when you do find genuine ppl makes it that much sweeter xx

It won't be you OP it's time wasters

"If like to say bad luck but this sort of thing seems to happen often.

Don't let it get to you OP x

Cheers hon. Glad it's not just me x

Re comment above and the poster saying about people liking members to be verified, that wasn't the case here. They messaged me first, surely if the verification was an issue you wouldn't message someone non verified surely."

It's not you sweetheart there's so many about in here Two weeks running the same girl who lives a mile from me has arranged to come round mine and confirmation text is ignored then later on that day she messages to say sorry you say no worries just don't arrange anything again to be told I'm being rude ffs how am I rude I gave her 2 chances. So other poor bloke will get burnt by her as she keeps asking for meets but doesn't show. X

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Does make me laugh that people don't think life happens on here!

I had to cancel a meet once because my nan died... No doubt I made that shit up huh

Don't despair! It happens a lot on here. People sometimes treat others too casually. There are lots of fantasists, picture collectors, married guys sneaking around and a few nutters on here. But once you them out and surround yourself with nice fun buddies it will all be worth it xx

Foolish boys

I think one of the reasons there are so many guys here are many are living out fantasies and bashing out to the thought of no strings sex. So while the numbers are against us in terms of boys v girls, I suspect the numbers are against you when it comes to real meeters v stayathome wankers. "

then again how many threads do we have on here of women complaining about guys messaging them with "in a hotel in your area tonight" style messages.

which is the scenario for the first 2 meets in the op.

if a man started a thread saying he found it difficult to get a short notice meet in a hotel theres be some very differnt replies about expectations.

By *lim2000Man  over a year ago

bradford

I don't know why guys do that, it's hard enough for guys on here any way with female to male ratio. And as for the guy that stood you up MissWilkes he must have been crazy to pass that offer up.

Most people on here are just bullshitters op both men and women.

I don't know why guys do that, it's hard enough for guys on here any way with female to male ratio. And as for the guy that stood you up MissWilkes he must have been crazy to pass that offer up. "

Yeah I think he is a bit crazy!

"Most people on here are just bullshitters op both men and women."

Perhaps not most

But certainly alot

"Most people on here are just bullshitters op both men and women.

Perhaps not most

But certainly alot

"

Don't take it to heart, they are the real ones missing out, If we organised a meet there's no way I would miss out on meeting you

I can't even get a message read on here never mind start a conversation and the faintest opportunity of arranging a meet! And yes, I am pleasant and (attempt to be) humourous in my introduction before someone questions my approach!??

While there are plenty of better looking and more well endowed guys on here I'm 100% single, 100% genuine and if I arrange to meet then it's gonna happen!

Whilst people do sometimes have to cancel last minute I'm convinced there are plenty on here who are just genuine timewasters. I blame that stupid f*cking "Catfish" programme on MTV!

*Sits back and awaits slaughter for negative attitude*

"So had a night free. Staying alone in a hotel. Wondering what to do. Start chatting to a guy, maybe meet,he'd let me know. After 2 hours no, can't meet.2nd guy having drinks with friends maybe meet up later.... Nothing. Message from him this morning saying his friend took I'll.

Then today going to meet a guy I've been speaking too for a while. Had this meet planned, then nope not happening, a relative who he hasn't seen for months has suddenly decided to appear today!

Could be genuine. Maybe, who knows. I'd like to think it's not me lol.

"

The right one will come along... chin up

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Head up ladies, chest out, bum in

Lovely ladies on here just ignore the wanker guysv

By *eendeeCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

If your ever in sheffield area I would most definitely love to meet up and their loss some other lucky persons gain xx

[Removed by poster at 02/09/17 20:47:45]

"then again how many threads do we have on here of women complaining about guys messaging them with "in a hotel in your area tonight" style messages.

if a man started a thread saying he found it difficult to get a short notice meet in a hotel theres be some very differnt replies about expectations."

I understand that. However they messaged me first.

"then again how many threads do we have on here of women complaining about guys messaging them with "in a hotel in your area tonight" style messages.

if a man started a thread saying he found it difficult to get a short notice meet in a hotel theres be some very differnt replies about expectations.

I understand that. However they messaged me first."

Its just how it goes. Some are prob genuinely laid up(not how yiu wanted) at the last mo snd some timewasters. Sometimes you get all these happening in succession just like you might sometimes get 10 fucks (not ducks!) in a row.

In either case, please dont take success or failure to meet to heart, or indeed to your pussy. It's just one of them things.

As a pretty OP, in the long term, these will average out to your true potential!

Its just how it goes. Some are prob genuinely laid up(not how yiu wanted) at the last mo snd some timewasters. Sometimes you get all these happening in succession just like you might sometimes get 10 fucks (not ducks!) in a row.

In either case, please dont take success or failure to meet to heart, or indeed to your pussy. It's just one of them things.

As a pretty OP, in the long term, these will average out to your true potential!"

Thank you

As a pretty OP, in the long term, these will average out to your true potential!

Thank you "

You are very welcome!

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

It's called Fab Bull sh..

"There is not a reason on earth that would prevent me from meeting up with you, if the opportunity arose.

They must be idiots!

Lol. Thank you x"

I mean it x

» Add a new message to this topic