FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sensitive people

Sensitive people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Few days back i posted a new topic in here about fucking my mates mum and my other mates hotwife. A few people didn't believe me and was harsh with words and abusive. So i wrote a comment saying half of u guys have no verifications so f**k off judging me. Well guess what i had a 24 hour ban thank you sensitive people for reporting. Well im back and looking to get this big throbbing cock wet

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Few days back i posted a new topic in here about fucking my mates mum and my other mates hotwife. A few people didn't believe me and was harsh with words and abusive. So i wrote a comment saying half of u guys have no verifications so f**k off judging me. Well guess what i had a 24 hour ban thank you sensitive people for reporting. Well im back and looking to get this big throbbing cock wet "

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Few days back i posted a new topic in here about fucking my mates mum and my other mates hotwife. A few people didn't believe me and was harsh with words and abusive. So i wrote a comment saying half of u guys have no verifications so f**k off judging me. Well guess what i had a 24 hour ban thank you sensitive people for reporting. Well im back and looking to get this big throbbing cock wet "
and you wondered why you got banned

Talking about a ban when it's against the rules may well put you back on the naughty step OP .

What do u mean

Oh u not aloud to babe?

"Oh u not aloud to babe?"

No lovely.

You should go read the rules buddy, it's a bit like fight club...first rule of fight club - never mention fight club.

See you in another 24hrs

"Oh u not aloud to babe?

No lovely."

Well it looks like I'm gunna get another . Dam oh well. Wasn't u in hot pics page the other day x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Sometimes it doesn't need trip or ting as Mods review the forums all the time so if they think that you need a time out they will give you one.

The also might give you one for discussing forum bans.

You must have known you'd get judgmental responses given the topic of your thread.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

*need reporting

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"Oh u not aloud to babe?

No lovely.

Well it looks like I'm gunna get another . Dam oh well. Wasn't u in hot pics page the other day x"

At least you know now . Yes haha.

Ya couldn't just leave it be now could you OP ... don't poke the bear ...

OP Looks like another ban then on the horizon lol

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

Border

"Ya couldn't just leave it be now could you OP ... don't poke the bear ... "

But how else is he meant to get his big throbbing cock wet?? Lol. He's a keeper this one ladies!

"Ya couldn't just leave it be now could you OP ... don't poke the bear ...

But how else is he meant to get his big throbbing cock wet?? Lol. He's a keeper this one ladies! "

lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sometimes a mod just reads a post and bans, it doesn't need to have been reported first.

Either way, you can't blame anyone else foe what YOU type. Maybe check out the forum rules before you next post

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

It is best you don't start threads about bans too