FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How much do you need to see?

How much do you need to see?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If we peruse enough profiles, we can see that some have pictures that reveal very little, but somehow we feel compelled to send a message having no concept of what the person looks like, and if there may be attraction.

A foot, a close up bell end looking like the head of a squid, a nipple, a close up kebab shot or even an eye in some cases.

How much do you need to see to get drawn into the web of attraction suckers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't need to see anything. Happy to mail people with no pics.

What's wrote in the profile stands out more.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We won't chat with anyone who doesn't attach or have on view a face and body pic , other than on the forums .

"What's wrote in the profile stands out more."

I agree, however having looked at a profile with nothing more than a cleavage pic (close up) I thought, that despite the fairly good content; I'm essentially writing to someone I have no attraction to on a purely lucky dip process?

"What's wrote in the profile stands out more.

I agree, however having looked at a profile with nothing more than a cleavage pic (close up) I thought, that despite the fairly good content; I'm essentially writing to someone I have no attraction to on a purely lucky dip process? "

Men mail me when I have no text and one shoe pic. Not sure what to make of that.

I do like seeing the other side of the coin. Thanks OP you've made me think.

Wow that's the first time I've ever needed to use the light bulb ('bum hole') pic. Sending you 3 pretend alcoholic shots and some cheesy chips!!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I need the whole package except the cock shot

I need to see a little bit of personality to spark an interest. It could be a photo but most likely its words in a post or profile.

Ladies - I don't need to see your boobs in a pic ...I need to hold your boobs in a shower.

Facial attractiveness ultimately seals the deal for me.

Providing the guy had a public penis picture and a body picture then I'd only need to see a little bit of chin to know if I want to message him for more pictures.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Its more the whole profile for us.

The pics are the initial draw (provided they are all non revealing nude or genital shots)

Then a quick read of the profile followed by a look at the veris.

If they all don't fit then we aren't interested.

I don't read profiles. can't be arsed so body shots and face..

what I don't want to be seeing is some guy balls deep in the womans pics

Cock pic and face pic for me.

If the personality is good then their body type is irrelevant as long as their cock is decent and their face is attractive to me.

It depends. If someone is able to put their face pic publicly on their profile, then often that's all I need to see.

Without a face pic then I'd say I need to at least see a full body pic (whether clothed or unclothed doesn't matter to me).

Although my absolute preference would be for a mixed bag of pics.

To me a person's face makes all the difference, though. Someone's personality matters to an extent, but when I'm looking to meet for sex I need some sort of visual stimulation.

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

I don't have a face pic on my profile, but that's because men are as shallow as fk anyways, and don't really care! "popcorn" anyone? lolol

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I don't really need to see any pics to be attracted to someone. If I click with someone, I click and so far I have yet to be disappointed in the visual when I see them. I'm aware it might happen at some point, so I'm not saying it isn't a factor at all, but it just hasn't happened yet. I am more likely to make first contact if there is something to attract me in the first place, but that tends to be words rather than images.

"I don't have a face pic on my profile, but that's because men are as shallow as fk anyways, and don't really care! "popcorn" anyone? lolol "

men would care if they are shallow? if they wasn't thry wouldn't be bothered

Personally I feel that pictures are very important. This is a bit shallow but if I can't find myself sexually attracted to someone then I won't message them. On the other side however I have no desire to meet a horrible woman with a hideous attitude even if she physically represented everything I was after.

I love to see a few nice pics. It's the torso that lures me and a few lines about themselves. Humour too would attract me. But ultimately if the face pic doesn't attract me, I don't normally continue a conversation. And, let's face it... very few profiles have a face pic.

Grangemouth

"I don't have a face pic on my profile, but that's because men are as shallow as fk anyways, and don't really care! "popcorn" anyone? lolol

men would care if they are shallow? if they wasn't thry wouldn't be bothered"

Shallow as in don't care what the face looks like, just someone to fuck basically! The majority that is, obv not all!

"I don't have a face pic on my profile, but that's because men are as shallow as fk anyways, and don't really care! "popcorn" anyone? lolol "

I don't have one in mine. Same reason but for women.

Grangemouth

"I don't have a face pic on my profile, but that's because men are as shallow as fk anyways, and don't really care! "popcorn" anyone? lolol

I don't have one in mine. Same reason but for women. "

Your going down a rocky road there mister!

I don't have one in mine. Same reason but for women.

Your going down a rocky road there mister! "

You girls fought for equality, this is it!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

A boob shot, and a bum shot l, and at least a face shot before meeting.

If I have met the person socially or if the person is a friend of a friend then I don't need photo

We find personality is just as important than looks. So to gauge looks and personality, we just prefer to meet.

We wish to be discreet so we no longer send face pics.

Personality first then face. Want to be able to hold a conversation out of bed above all else. X

Shallow as in don't care what the face looks like, just someone to fuck basically! The majority that is, obv not all! "

Why is it a bad thing that they fancy a person's body? I don't understand why people get so het up on that. Perhaps body is more important than face to them.

People are always saying that personality is more important than looks (face).

But it's not ok to want to fuck someone because they like their body, they have to like their face too?

"Facial attractiveness ultimately seals the deal for me.

Providing the guy had a public penis picture and a body picture then I'd only need to see a little bit of chin to know if I want to message him for more pictures. "

totally agree miss Wilkes.

Funny how a jaw line can tell you about a face? Same with hands really, don't want some nasty, fat pork sausages mauling my body

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I didn't need to see anything other than personality via the forum and messaging. Pics I ignored unless I saw them on my updates. Profiles I only used to read them if I was looking for someone to message late at night. For the purpose of a chat only therefore I needed to know they were capable

Grangemouth

Shallow as in don't care what the face looks like, just someone to fuck basically! The majority that is, obv not all!

Why is it a bad thing that they fancy a person's body? I don't understand why people get so het up on that. Perhaps body is more important than face to them.

People are always saying that personality is more important than looks (face).

But it's not ok to want to fuck someone because they like their body, they have to like their face too? "

Prey tell who said it was a bad thing??

I like to see enough to gauge a certain level of attractiveness. And more preferably

Face and body - there's no point in engaging with anyone I'm not attracted to. And a cock pic before arranging a meet

I use a stand in stunt man on mine...

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

"I need the whole package except the cock shot "

Finally an excuse to take a Mangina pic!

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

need to know what the persons profile is first, then likes/interests, then photos last, i wont even bother unless i know what the person is into.

[Removed by poster at 01/09/17 18:15:26]

"need to know what the persons profile is first, then likes/interests, then photos last, i wont even bother unless i know what the person is into. "

Photos Last? So what draws you to open the profile to look?

» Add a new message to this topic