FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is this excuse acceptable

Is this excuse acceptable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

Hi fabbers. Last night I messaged a couple inviting them to my social tomorrow evening. They said too short notice but the wife wanted a late night rendezvous with a black man. I had just finished my shift and thought why not the wife looked pretty hot. We exchanged numbers and started texting. I said I could probably get to the hotel for 10pm, 10:30 the latest.they agreed. They messaged me loads as I was in the shower getting ready asking if I am still game and if I were still coming. So i took the underground from South london to west London and received a text when got out the station asking me how far I am. I was literally 5mins away, I texted them that and got to the hotel. I called and the husband picked up. He said cool he'll be down to send me up. He took 15mins to come down and said to me sorry mate but she had originally arranged a meet with another guy but because he wasn't verified we didn't expect him to show up. I explained to him I came from South london and why couldn't anyone explain this to me earlier. All he kept doing was saying sorry. I was so mad I really wanted to deck him. But I kept my cool and went home. At first I wondered why did they do that. I came on time I got there for 10:27 I was dressed smart casual (leather jacket shirt, jeans and jet black clean suede shoes) and not scruffy. I did think maybe my starter dreadlock twist were intimidating but then they must of seen them in my pic I sent them. I was wondering who would have really accepted that lame excuse and if I should report them to admin for time wasting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think you should take it at face value and accept what he said to you. It might be true and it might not, you will never know. It could be that there either was no wife, she had no idea her husband was setting her up for a meet or she got cold feet. At least he came down and spoke to you which is what makes me feel it might have been genuine.

You most definitely had your time wasted so its worth reporting. Were your messages via fab?

It must have been very annoying and frustrating

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely report to admin. What an absolute waste of your time

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Perhaps she got cold feet?

It's one of the reasons we go to clubs

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I can see why you're miffed. It's never pleasant when you get messed around.

I'd assume, that they either got cold feet or that he'd arranged it, without her knowledge as a suprise. Or, there is no female.

As least, he came down. Most times, people stop answering calls/ messages and leave you hanging around.

London/Milton Keynes

"I think you should take it at face value and accept what he said to you. It might be true and it might not, you will never know. It could be that there either was no wife, she had no idea her husband was setting her up for a meet or she got cold feet. At least he came down and spoke to you which is what makes me feel it might have been genuine.

You most definitely had your time wasted so its worth reporting. Were your messages via fab?

It must have been very annoying and frustrating "

Messages were by text not fab

Chalk it down to experience and move on

should have suggested you join in

London/Milton Keynes

"Chalk it down to experience and move on "

I have moved on, it's just should I report them is my question. I don't usually report users but just incase it happens to another user I was wondering

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think you should take it at face value and accept what he said to you. It might be true and it might not, you will never know. It could be that there either was no wife, she had no idea her husband was setting her up for a meet or she got cold feet. At least he came down and spoke to you which is what makes me feel it might have been genuine.

It must have been very annoying and frustrating

Messages were by text not fab "

Still worth reporting just in case they're doing the same to lots of people.

You're in no way to blame for what happened but I would always be deeply suspicious of late evening, last minute meets.

By *oobsorbustWoman  over a year ago

Northants/VA

Report! Chances are you aren't the first they've done it to and I bet you won't be the last. Some people like to make others jump through hoops and then 'wimp out' last minute.

Shame you had your time wasted

Em

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No it's not a good excuse.

If it's true they double booked and would have to let one of you down if you both turned up.

I don't get why he told you that. Much easier to text you and say that she was ill or they'd had an argument.

I think he tried to be decent to you.

For all we know he may have 'sprung' it on her and she was in the room going dooo lally tap ......

In the end you had a lucky escape x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

It could have been a male pretending op

Were they verified?

Its not a nice thing to do either way

Miss

Nobody is obliged to have sex with anyone no matter how far they have travelled

We decided to meet a couple from another site. They travelled down to one of the clubs we visit regularly. We chatted with them but he was simply not my type so, no sex. They can report us as much as they like but I am still not having sex with someone I don't like

Maybe she saw you and changed her mind and he was being diplomatic with the reason

- Mrs. J -

I've seen comments like this more and more that people double book. It's ridiculous. They should get a site ban. Hope It doesn't put you off the site OP and you get nice genuine people next time. Good luck

I'd have been extremely pissed off if I was a back up plan and had gone to all that trouble for them. There's always a chance that someone will be messing you around, which is why I don't do last minute meets, or send wank material. So far, I've only had one who went quiet just before he was supposed to be arriving to the pub near me. I hadn't bothered to get ready as I had a feeling he wasn't turning up.

London/Milton Keynes

"It could have been a male pretending op

Were they verified?

Its not a nice thing to do either way

Miss"

Yes they were verified. I do not trust couples that aren't. I learnt that mistake before

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

In a nutshell, people are dickheads. They prove this on a daily basis. Hang in there, though... someone will prove us wrong eventually.

"I'd have been extremely pissed off if I was a back up plan and had gone to all that trouble for them. There's always a chance that someone will be messing you around, which is why I don't do last minute meets, or send wank material. So far, I've only had one who went quiet just before he was supposed to be arriving to the pub near me. I hadn't bothered to get ready as I had a feeling he wasn't turning up.

"

Did he?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Nobody is obliged to have sex with anyone no matter how far they have travelled

We decided to meet a couple from another site. They travelled down to one of the clubs we visit regularly. We chatted with them but he was simply not my type so, no sex. They can report us as much as they like but I am still not having sex with someone I don't like

Maybe she saw you and changed her mind and he was being diplomatic with the reason

- Mrs. J -"

Its true that nobody is obliged to have sex with anyone. However if the excuse is true nobody should treat single guys as commodities that are interchangeable.

London/Milton Keynes

"Nobody is obliged to have sex with anyone no matter how far they have travelled

- Mrs. J -"

But they've seen my photos and spoken to me. I didn't even get a chance to see the wife for her to not like me. I understand your situation and why wouldn't meet but it doesn't really correspond with mine

- Mrs. J -

Its true that nobody is obliged to have sex with anyone. However if the excuse is true nobody should treat single guys as commodities that are interchangeable."

I agree with you. Nobody (single men, single women, couples or anybody else) should be treated like that

However, the excuse may have been a gentler let down

We don't let down people by saying that we don't find them attractive. We find a gentle way like, "we are going to have a quick look around the club and maybe meet up later" when we have absolutely no intention to meet them ever again

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

Its true that nobody is obliged to have sex with anyone. However if the excuse is true nobody should treat single guys as commodities that are interchangeable."

Completely this!

- Mrs. J -

Its true that nobody is obliged to have sex with anyone. However if the excuse is true nobody should treat single guys as commodities that are interchangeable.

I agree with you. Nobody (single men, single women, couples or anybody else) should be treated like that

We don't let down people by saying that we don't find them attractive. We find a gentle way like, "we are going to have a quick look around the club and maybe meet up later" when we have absolutely no intention to meet them ever again

- Mrs. J -"

Unless he's vastly different to his pics, she could have seen he wasn't attractive to her before letting him travel.

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

Unless he's vastly different to his pics, she could have seen he wasn't attractive to her before letting him travel. "

I don't know what he really looks like

We have met couples where he has shrunk a few inches before meeting and she has gained several kilograms overnight

What do we say to them? Sorry but you are too short and you are too fat? No, we say things diplomatically so as not to offend people

I am simply suggesting that she might have been sitting in the bar and decided not to go through with it. Or she might have got cold feet. I do sometimes and I don't feel obliged to have sex, no matter who it is or where they have travelled from

Happens to us too. Sometimes people find us butt-ugly and make excuses and that is just fine

- Mrs. J -

"I've seen comments like this more and more that people double book. It's ridiculous. They should get a site ban. Hope It doesn't put you off the site OP and you get nice genuine people next time. Good luck "

Not sure how a site ban would work?

For the same reasons that naming and shaming isnt reasonable

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

That's crap OP. Report them for time wasting yes but it's unlikely anything will be done

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

That's crap op - report and block

"Hi fabbers. Last night I messaged a couple inviting them to my social tomorrow evening. They said too short notice but the wife wanted a late night rendezvous with a black man. I had just finished my shift and thought why not the wife looked pretty hot. We exchanged numbers and started texting. I said I could probably get to the hotel for 10pm, 10:30 the latest.they agreed. They messaged me loads as I was in the shower getting ready asking if I am still game and if I were still coming. So i took the underground from South london to west London and received a text when got out the station asking me how far I am. I was literally 5mins away, I texted them that and got to the hotel. I called and the husband picked up. He said cool he'll be down to send me up. He took 15mins to come down and said to me sorry mate but she had originally arranged a meet with another guy but because he wasn't verified we didn't expect him to show up. I explained to him I came from South london and why couldn't anyone explain this to me earlier. All he kept doing was saying sorry. I was so mad I really wanted to deck him. But I kept my cool and went home. At first I wondered why did they do that. I came on time I got there for 10:27 I was dressed smart casual (leather jacket shirt, jeans and jet black clean suede shoes) and not scruffy. I did think maybe my starter dreadlock twist were intimidating but then they must of seen them in my pic I sent them. I was wondering who would have really accepted that lame excuse and if I should report them to admin for time wasting"

At least he had the decency to talk to you. I've driven 40 miles to be given the run around and told by text I wasn't there type. Shit happens

I've also found reporting to admin does literally fuck all!!!

"That's crap op - report and block "

Report them for what? For her not fucking him? It is not as if they weren't there in the hotel; she just didn't have sex with him

- Mrs. J -

By *igger101ukMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Tricky indeed and not very nice. But it happens and I take the view that the other parties can change their mind at any time just as I can (and have done more than once)

A while ago I travelled from Cumbria to Croydon to meet a couple and we started with a drink or two in the local pub. We all got on really well. Too well in fact because after a while she confided that we could not go for it because even though she thought I was lovely I reminded her too much of her brother.

So as others have said, take it at face value and move on!

Next thing people will be reporting others for unsatisfactory sex

This site is a laugh and filled with entitled folk

- Mrs. J -

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Finding out you were a 'Plan b' is bad enough, but keeping in contact with you right up to the point of you knocking on their hotel door, then letting you down like that is wholly disrespectful. Fuck 'em mate, you're better than that

"Hi fabbers. Last night I messaged a couple inviting them to my social tomorrow evening. They said too short notice but the wife wanted a late night rendezvous with a black man. I had just finished my shift and thought why not the wife looked pretty hot. We exchanged numbers and started texting. I said I could probably get to the hotel for 10pm, 10:30 the latest.they agreed. They messaged me loads as I was in the shower getting ready asking if I am still game and if I were still coming. So i took the underground from South london to west London and received a text when got out the station asking me how far I am. I was literally 5mins away, I texted them that and got to the hotel. I called and the husband picked up. He said cool he'll be down to send me up. He took 15mins to come down and said to me sorry mate but she had originally arranged a meet with another guy but because he wasn't verified we didn't expect him to show up. I explained to him I came from South london and why couldn't anyone explain this to me earlier. All he kept doing was saying sorry. I was so mad I really wanted to deck him. But I kept my cool and went home. At first I wondered why did they do that. I came on time I got there for 10:27 I was dressed smart casual (leather jacket shirt, jeans and jet black clean suede shoes) and not scruffy. I did think maybe my starter dreadlock twist were intimidating but then they must of seen them in my pic I sent them. I was wondering who would have really accepted that lame excuse and if I should report them to admin for time wasting"

I don't see that it's a reportable offence to be honest, reporting is for people who haven't turned up for an arranged meet. He came down and told you face to face, so he did turn up. As inconvenient and disappointing as it must have been for you, consent for sex can be withdrawn at any time.

Waste of your time yes.. but i wouldnt report them. At least he had some decency to explain face to face but i can understand your frustration.

"Next thing people will be reporting others for unsatisfactory sex

- Mrs. J -"

How would you have decked him.

Uppercut...right hook....head butt...round house kick ?

harrow

- Mrs. J -"

not entilltiled folk at all, they agreed to meet they confirmed then after he turns up without both meeting they change mind.

Now If they had invited him to room then play didn't happen fair enough but something doesn't smell right to me.

I would Definatley block anyway

It must have been very annoying and frustrating "

Yes you got pissed about. Besides the above, they have also had you down as a backup incase the other one didn't show. A shit's trick and yes report. Have they blocked you?

I suppose this is why a social is always a good idea...

"Hi fabbers. Last night I messaged a couple inviting them to my social tomorrow evening. They said too short notice but the wife wanted a late night rendezvous with a black man. I had just finished my shift and thought why not the wife looked pretty hot. We exchanged numbers and started texting. I said I could probably get to the hotel for 10pm, 10:30 the latest.they agreed. They messaged me loads as I was in the shower getting ready asking if I am still game and if I were still coming. So i took the underground from South london to west London and received a text when got out the station asking me how far I am. I was literally 5mins away, I texted them that and got to the hotel. I called and the husband picked up. He said cool he'll be down to send me up. He took 15mins to come down and said to me sorry mate but she had originally arranged a meet with another guy but because he wasn't verified we didn't expect him to show up. I explained to him I came from South london and why couldn't anyone explain this to me earlier. All he kept doing was saying sorry. I was so mad I really wanted to deck him. But I kept my cool and went home. At first I wondered why did they do that. I came on time I got there for 10:27 I was dressed smart casual (leather jacket shirt, jeans and jet black clean suede shoes) and not scruffy. I did think maybe my starter dreadlock twist were intimidating but then they must of seen them in my pic I sent them. I was wondering who would have really accepted that lame excuse and if I should report them to admin for time wasting

I don't see that it's a reportable offence to be honest, reporting is for people who haven't turned up for an arranged meet. He came down and told you face to face, so he did turn up. As inconvenient and disappointing as it must have been for you, consent for sex can be withdrawn at any time."

Sorry OP. It's shit but at least he spoke to you.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I think using someone as a plan B is a shitty thing to do.

And hell, if OP was plan B, then plan A must have been something special!

All excuses are good on fab lol

This is a place for ego boosts and wasting people's times.

I had a social arranged with a woman on here and she seemed lovely.

I got dressed up and was so nervous.

I turned up and waited for ages like a idiot.She didn't even send me a message saying she wasn't coming so I messaged her and the reply was the worst excuse ever lol.

She said she had been pulled over by the police for speeding and that she was in the police cells.

When I asked her-Do they put you in the cells for speeding now and allow you to have your phone in there.She blocked me with no reply.

A lot are here just for a ego boost and they just like to see if you would meet or have sex with them.Its a deluded way of getting the attention that they don't get and wouldn't get in real life x

- Mrs. J -

not entilltiled folk at all, they agreed to meet they confirmed then after he turns up without both meeting they change mind.

Now If they had invited him to room then play didn't happen fair enough but something doesn't smell right to me.

I would Definatley block anyway "

They don't need to invite anyone into THEIR room

Block away but what is there to report? That she didn't have sex with him or is it that they did not invite him into THEIR room?

The husband DID meet him. Maybe he decided that he did not want him to have sex with HIS wife

Like I said, entitled folk

- Mrs. J -

Lol yeah, report to Admin they decided not to have sex with you and changed their mind.

"Lol yeah, report to Admin they decided not to have sex with you and changed their mind. "

100% true.. But..

Why couldn't he just tell him she changed her mind?

That would be better than saying we just pissed you about incase tbe othe guy dropped out.

- Mrs. J -

Block away but what is there to report? That she didn't have sex with him or is it that they did not invite him into THEIR room?

The husband DID meet him. Maybe he decided that he did not want him to have sex with HIS wife

- Mrs. J -"

It's not that they changed their mind, which they're perfectly entitled to do the same as anyone else. They had this guy as a backup then didn't have the decency to let him know the other guy had turned up.

Totally shitty way to treat someone.

"Lol yeah, report to Admin they decided not to have sex with you and changed their mind.

100% true.. But..

Why couldn't he just tell him she changed her mind?

That would be better than saying we just pissed you about incase tbe othe guy dropped out. "

Probably because he did not want to enter into a Q&A session starting with a, "why not?"

I get that a lot in clubs when I am not interested in some guy. Nowadays, I just put my husband in front of me when the Q&A starts; that has an effect of instant acceptance of my decision

- Mrs. J -

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

That's not good being the 'back up plan', if there was such a plan. Them texting you continuously up to the time of the meet, sounds a bit fishy, as usually people send one confirmation on the day. But like others have said, people have the right to change their minds and he did come down in person to let you down 'gently'. Chalk it up to experience.

"Hi fabbers. Last night I messaged a couple inviting them to my social tomorrow evening. They said too short notice but the wife wanted a late night rendezvous with a black man. I had just finished my shift and thought why not the wife looked pretty hot. We exchanged numbers and started texting. I said I could probably get to the hotel for 10pm, 10:30 the latest.they agreed. They messaged me loads as I was in the shower getting ready asking if I am still game and if I were still coming. So i took the underground from South london to west London and received a text when got out the station asking me how far I am. I was literally 5mins away, I texted them that and got to the hotel. I called and the husband picked up. He said cool he'll be down to send me up. He took 15mins to come down and said to me sorry mate but she had originally arranged a meet with another guy but because he wasn't verified we didn't expect him to show up. I explained to him I came from South london and why couldn't anyone explain this to me earlier. All he kept doing was saying sorry. I was so mad I really wanted to deck him. But I kept my cool and went home. At first I wondered why did they do that. I came on time I got there for 10:27 I was dressed smart casual (leather jacket shirt, jeans and jet black clean suede shoes) and not scruffy. I did think maybe my starter dreadlock twist were intimidating but then they must of seen them in my pic I sent them. I was wondering who would have really accepted that lame excuse and if I should report them to admin for time wasting

At least he had the decency to talk to you. I've driven 40 miles to be given the run around and told by text I wasn't there type. Shit happens"

Actually.. Doing it by txt is safer

London/Milton Keynes

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

It's not that they changed their mind, which they're perfectly entitled to do the same as anyone else. They had this guy as a backup then didn't have the decency to let him know the other guy had turned up.

Totally shitty way to treat someone. "

Exactly this . I stayed quiet because people were going off topic. To be honest if I don't have sex on a meet I am not sore. It's the decency of saying sorry blah blah blah. They messaged me when I got out of the station asking me am I still coming. The station is 5minute walk from the hotel. I'm not sore about it anymore reason for my advice is because I was wondering if it could happen to me it could happen to someone else. And fab has become shitty recently I'd just don't want it happening to someone else. Hence reasom if i should report

harrow

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

Totally shitty way to treat someone. "

People change minds all the time - again but to message him right up him turning up then changing mind because they have the original meet is out of order

If I had a back up booked and they both turned up, I would have both.... Yippee

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -"

Your missing the point..

Everyone is entitled to back out.

The point is he was used as a backup and pissed about just incase the other guy dropped out!

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

People change minds all the time - again but to message him right up him turning up then changing mind because they have the original meet is out of order "

Forget about texting till the last moment; I have actually met guys face-to-face and then said "no"

Are you by any chance suggesting that a woman cannot change her mind at any time before or even during sex?

How do we know that there was an "original meet". Maybe he used that excuse as a gentle let down. Hell, I have told men that I need to leave right away as I forgot to feed my cat when the truth was that I found him unattractive

- Mrs. J -

Name and shame

"In a nutshell, people are dickheads. They prove this on a daily basis. Hang in there, though... someone will prove us wrong eventually. "

Haha so true! It's just such a pain though having to remind yourself that this is the case. In my head most people are lovely, friendly, sociable and sexy, until suddenly they aren't.

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

People change minds all the time - again but to message him right up him turning up then changing mind because they have the original meet is out of order

Forget about texting till the last moment; I have actually met guys face-to-face and then said "no"

Are you by any chance suggesting that a woman cannot change her mind at any time before or even during sex?

How do we know that there was an "original meet". Maybe he used that excuse as a gentle let down. Hell, I have told men that I need to leave right away as I forgot to feed my cat when the truth was that I found him unattractive

- Mrs. J -"

The OP didnt say that though..

He was used as backup and pissed about just incase the othe didnt show, total disregard for him. Fair wnough if cold feet but they shouldnt "double book" snd use people like that

"Name and shame"

AfterHrs set up a meet with me but when I turned up at his home and rang the doorbell he wouldn't let me in because his wife returned earlier than he had expected

I travelled 10 miles and am entitled to sex. I am reporting him to admin

Oh, and none of this was set up through FabS. It was all by text messages

- Mrs. J -

"Name and shame

AfterHrs set up a meet with me but when I turned up at his home and rang the doorbell he wouldn't let me in because his wife returned earlier than he had expected

I travelled 10 miles and am entitled to sex. I am reporting him to admin

Oh, and none of this was set up through FabS. It was all by text messages

- Mrs. J -"

Never mind, the intelligent people know what I'm saying

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

He was used as backup and pissed about just incase the othe didnt show, total disregard for him. Fair wnough if cold feet but they shouldnt "double book" snd use people like that"

No, the OP said what he was told by the husband. I think it was a gentle let down to tell him that the 'original meet' had turned up

If they really were timewasters they would have left him standing in reception and simply not answered his text messages or phone calls

- Mrs. J -

Forum Mod

East Sussex

- Mrs. J -"

He was (on the face of it) asked to travel to a location some distance away to be a back up. That's not on. I don't think anybody is suggesting that the lady should have had sex with him even if she didn't want to.

I'd be annoyed if we turned up to find the people we were meeting had a first choice who had turned up and we were on the reserves bench.

harrow

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

He was used as backup and pissed about just incase the othe didnt show, total disregard for him. Fair wnough if cold feet but they shouldnt "double book" snd use people like that"

Also Mrs j did state people can change their minds. I have done it before and been on the other end of it. I have also said no to someone as I didn't know them then changed my mind and said yes after getting to know them. However I did explain why.

I can see why the couple have double booked, to make sure they had a meet, but then personally why should op be to blame because the couple can't do homework, tbh they have wasted his traveling time full stop.

In a club if someone said to me thanks but no thanks. Fine say happy swinging and move on. This wasn't a club and the op had travelled for that meet. The least I would expect is that both said to me thanks but no thanks

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Name and shame"

That will earn a forum ban.

harrow

- Mrs. J -

He was (on the face of it) asked to travel to a location some distance away to be a back up. That's not on. I don't think anybody is suggesting that the lady should have had sex with him even if she didn't want to.

I'd be annoyed if we turned up to find the people we were meeting had a first choice who had turned up and we were on the reserves bench. "

- Mrs. J -

I'd be annoyed if we turned up to find the people we were meeting had a first choice who had turned up and we were on the reserves bench. "

I too would be annoyed if that was really the case

The fact is that the OP cannot possibly know the real reason except for what was said by the husband. It may have been a 'cover excuse' when the real reason could have been something completely different

If he was really a 'back up', then I agree that this couple behaved badly. That is, if that was the real reason

But even then, what is there to repot? We only have the OPs word for this and that is why naming and shaming is not permitted. The OP doesn't even have any FabS mail messages setting up this rendezvous

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

He was used as backup and pissed about just incase the othe didnt show, total disregard for him. Fair wnough if cold feet but they shouldnt "double book" snd use people like that

No, the OP said what he was told by the husband. I think it was a gentle let down to tell him that the 'original meet' had turned up

If they really were timewasters they would have left him standing in reception and simply not answered his text messages or phone calls

- Mrs. J -"

Why couldn't the husbsnd say 'she's changed her mind?

Instead of saying' the other guy turned uo so you can piss off now'.

The former explination wouldn't have been way way better than telling him the latter, even if true.

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

Why couldn't the husbsnd say 'she's changed her mind?

Instead of saying' the other guy turned uo so you can piss off now'.

The former explination wouldn't have been way way better than telling him the latter, even if true."

I have explained that in a previous message

But for a definitive answer, you would need to ask the husband

- Mrs. J -

" The fact is that the OP cannot possibly know the real reason except for what was said by the husband.

"

I agree on this point mrs J made.

Partly because if the husband met him in the lobby then he's left his wife alone with a strange guy...

But without a full investigation no one will ever know.. Like the loch ness monster

" The fact is that the OP cannot possibly know the real reason except for what was said by the husband.

Partly because if the husband met him in the lobby then he's left his wife alone with a strange guy...

But without a full investigation no one will ever know.. Like the loch ness monster"

Thje Loch Ness monster is real!

I have seen him with my very eyes after having two large shots of Drumbuie

- Mrs. J -

To the guy who had his post removed:

I have NEVER sent any messages to any single man here for any reason whatsoever

I may have not wanted to meet with you if you messaged me first and then with a polite, "no thanks"

- Mrs. J -

I know you're straight but.

If you'd made that effort to meet me there would have been no way I would have turned you away.

If the other person that turned up didn't want to share, I would have let them finish while you waited in the hotel bar with me picking up the tab, or if you didn't want to wait I'd have paid a taxi to take you home, because of the inconvenience caused to you.

But without a full investigation no one will ever know.. Like the loch ness monster

- Mrs. J -"

But they sent down a submarine didnt they? Still its a big loch.

Anyone else think nessy exists? Not sure myself

- Mrs. J -

But they sent down a submarine didnt they? Still its a big loch.

Anyone else think nessy exists? Not sure myself"

I was just kidding

I didn't see the Loch Ness monster but I did have a stinking headache the following morning

- Mrs. J -

1st off well done mate for keeping your cool its not worth getting in trouble over fab. Just block and move all I would say.

Txting & phone calls doesn't guarantee anything on here I've learnt. Had something similar happen, spent morning tidying up house, got snacks, even wore my fav boxers haha then 5mins to our meet after saying on our way replied 'sorry we got visitors'. Just blocked & moved on

"I suppose this is why a social is always a good idea..."

Agree with this

Welcome back btw

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"That's crap op - report and block

Report them for what? For her not fucking him? It is not as if they weren't there in the hotel; she just didn't have sex with him

- Mrs. J -"

Seeing as one of the mods recommended he report them (for actually wasting his time. A lot of people don't understand timewasting, but this one is definitely under that heading), I'm going to say the OP should report them. Being plan B is bad enough, but waiting until he's in the lobby to tell him is even worse.

I would report, in case they were doing it to others regularly. It's not what swinging is about is it?

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

It is a bit infuriating when people waste your time but realistically what can admin do for you?

"To the guy who had his post removed:

I may have not wanted to meet with you if you messaged me first and then with a polite, "no thanks"

- Mrs. J -"

Lies

"How would you have decked him.

Uppercut...right hook....head butt...round house kick ? "

Spinning butt cheek round house followed by a downward bollock slam to the armpit.

"To the guy who had his post removed:

- Mrs. J -

Lies"

Nonsence. I have NEVER ever sent an initial message to any single man here and certainly NEVER to any little man

- Mrs. J -

» Add a new message to this topic