FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 'Straight' men

'Straight' men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *northernsoul OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Just been blocked for replying "I'm not your type" to a STRAIGHT man who messaged ME. Do you think I damaged his ego? Diddums.

Why do people claim they're straight when they're clearly more than curious? Why lie about your sexual interests on a site like this? Each to their own, but be honest with yourself FFS.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are honest with their self maybe? Putting straight on fab is lying to fab, not yourself. Regardless I think most guys do it to avoid stigma. Also I think maybe that don't truely understand the feeling, so easiest to say straight. Besides that, why is it anyone else's business? They don't have to scream " I love the cock" to everyone, who needs to know? They are looking for it, it doesn't need to find them. I dunno, I think sexuality is private and no matter how much you all moan, it's not your right to know what a person wants.

So he blocked you because you rejected him for a valid reason ....

Well that'll teach you for having principles !.... lol

Manchester

It kind of is my business when they're the ones messaging me, not the other way around. Telling porkies is telling porkies, no matter which way you look at it.

"It kind of is my business when they're the ones messaging me, not the other way around. Telling porkies is telling porkies, no matter which way you look at it."

Yeah, it's the business of them and the person they wanna fuck. They messaged you wanting to fuck, right? So he did tell you what he wanted. He didn't announce it to fab, but I assume you now knew he liked dick? So he made it your business when you needed to know. And being blocked is normal, you weren't interested so it gets you off his list? I dunno, just feels normal to me.

He may have registered as straight when he first joined because he figured he is and he hasn't even tried a gay experience so he doesn't know if he is yet. If you try it and don't like it, then you're really not.

Then again, he could be raging and in the closet. If that's a lie which upsets you then I think the term you used for a little upset was "diddums."

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just been blocked for replying "I'm not your type" to a STRAIGHT man who messaged ME. Do you think I damaged his ego? Diddums.

Why do people claim they're straight when they're clearly more than curious? Why lie about your sexual interests on a site like this? Each to their own, but be honest with yourself FFS."

I wouldn't think you've damaged his ego and I expect he's blocked you so he doesn't bother you again.

Manchester

"It kind of is my business when they're the ones messaging me, not the other way around. Telling porkies is telling porkies, no matter which way you look at it.

Yeah, it's the business of them and the person they wanna fuck. They messaged you wanting to fuck, right? So he did tell you what he wanted. He didn't announce it to fab, but I assume you now knew he liked dick? So he made it your business when you needed to know. And being blocked is normal, you weren't interested so it gets you off his list? I dunno, just feels normal to me."

Came across as timewasting and offensive. Neither of which should never be the norm as far as I'm concerned.

chelmsford

"It kind of is my business when they're the ones messaging me, not the other way around. Telling porkies is telling porkies, no matter which way you look at it.

Yeah, it's the business of them and the person they wanna fuck. They messaged you wanting to fuck, right? So he did tell you what he wanted. He didn't announce it to fab, but I assume you now knew he liked dick? So he made it your business when you needed to know. And being blocked is normal, you weren't interested so it gets you off his list? I dunno, just feels normal to me.

Came across as timewasting and offensive. Neither of which should never be the norm as far as I'm concerned."

Just block him back and forget about him.

Manchester

"Just been blocked for replying "I'm not your type" to a STRAIGHT man who messaged ME. Do you think I damaged his ego? Diddums.

Why do people claim they're straight when they're clearly more than curious? Why lie about your sexual interests on a site like this? Each to their own, but be honest with yourself FFS.

I wouldn't think you've damaged his ego and I expect he's blocked you so he doesn't bother you again. "

I expect he's cutting and pasting the same message to several dozen men. Throw enough shit and some of it will stick, so the saying goes. Ugh. Whatever. Good riddance!

Came across as timewasting and offensive. Neither of which should never be the norm as far as I'm concerned."

It all well and good having standards but you'll never control the behaviour of other site members .....

People on here should match their expectation to the reality of the situation

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

My question is why do we have to have this same thread multiple times every God damn day.

Double negatives are painful. How did he waste your time? If it were the other way- so he had that he was gay on his profile, you messaged and asked to meet and his reply was " sorry pal I'm straight" then he's wasted your time. In this you got a message from someone you didn't want to have sex with. Welcome to fab. Why wouldn't he block you? You don't want to have sex with him, he doesnt want to be your drinking buddy. No sex, no reason to interact, no reason to have you on his page. Thats how it works. I'm not seeing how this was offensive, sorry. Feels like you mad at him for liking cock and not wearing a tshirt with on.

chelmsford

I wouldn't think you've damaged his ego and I expect he's blocked you so he doesn't bother you again.

I expect he's cutting and pasting the same message to several dozen men. Throw enough shit and some of it will stick, so the saying goes. Ugh. Whatever. Good riddance!"

Yes, maybe he is, never mind

I think there must be something in the air today

Manchester

"My question is why do we have to have this same thread multiple times every God damn day. "

Do we? I'm not in the forums often enough to notice, but if true, it's a sad situation that so many men feel the need to lie.

chelmsford

"I think there must be something in the air today "

There is! Wait'til tonight, it gets better!

"My question is why do we have to have this same thread multiple times every God damn day.

Do we? I'm not in the forums often enough to notice, but if true, it's a sad situation that so many men feel the need to lie."

I think it's sad that we ever lived in a world where people might be afraid to say they are gay. I wonder why they do it? Ffs

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

I always thought that sometimes it's just they get so horny that in the moment they'll meet anyone even if they'll regret it afterwards and never want it again, just my humble opinion tho

Came across as timewasting and offensive. Neither of which should never be the norm as far as I'm concerned.

Double negatives are painful. How did he waste your time? If it were the other way- so he had that he was gay on his profile, you messaged and asked to meet and his reply was " sorry pal I'm straight" then he's wasted your time. In this you got a message from someone you didn't want to have sex with. Welcome to fab. Why wouldn't he block you? You don't want to have sex with him, he doesnt want to be your drinking buddy. No sex, no reason to interact, no reason to have you on his page. Thats how it works. I'm not seeing how this was offensive, sorry. Feels like you mad at him for liking cock and not wearing a tshirt with on."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If cheating and your wife finds your fab profile, is it thought the lesser of two evils to only be straight and cheating?

Why do people claim they're straight when they're clearly more than curious? Why lie about your sexual interests on a site like this? Each to their own, but be honest with yourself FFS."

He is a liar. You were lucky. Lord only know what else he lied to you and others about

- Mrs. J -

Manchester

Double negatives are painful. How did he waste your time? If it were the other way- so he had that he was gay on his profile, you messaged and asked to meet and his reply was " sorry pal I'm straight" then he's wasted your time. In this you got a message from someone you didn't want to have sex with. Welcome to fab. Why wouldn't he block you? You don't want to have sex with him, he doesnt want to be your drinking buddy. No sex, no reason to interact, no reason to have you on his page. Thats how it works. I'm not seeing how this was offensive, sorry. Feels like you mad at him for liking cock and not wearing a tshirt with on."

Because he's done this several times. Hence 'timewaster'. At the end of the day, his profile is very specific: straight, doesn't like people with meat on their bones. And on the assumption he's actually bothered to read my profile, he'd know I'm "not what he's looking for", so why bother messaging me (yet again), and then block when I don't welcome him with open arms?

Manchester

He is a liar. You were lucky. Lord only know what else he lied to you and others about

- Mrs. J -"

Exactly. Thank you.

It seems that a lot of 'straight' men want to hedge their bets, and lie on their profile, so as not to put ladies off.

Always makes me laugh when 'straight' men have verifications from men...

Never mind.

You're my type and that's all that matters

Manchester

"It seems that a lot of 'straight' men want to hedge their bets, and lie on their profile, so as not to put ladies off.

Always makes me laugh when 'straight' men have verifications from men..."

And that's what narks me. I'm not asking for anyone to wave a sodding pride flag, just don't attempt to bullshit me.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I'll give you a reason. A lot of bi men here state 'straight' because narrow minded women and couples refuse bi men. Cock is easier to attain, pussy less so. They do it to appease potential lady meets.

Simple.

Manchester

"I'll give you a reason. A lot of bi men here state 'straight' because narrow minded women and couples refuse bi men. Cock is easier to attain, pussy less so. They do it to appease potential lady meets.

Simple. "

So sad. I can fully believe that.

"My question is why do we have to have this same thread multiple times every God damn day. "

Exactly! Why chew yourself up over an unwanted message ffs ? If you don't like it, delete it and move on and stop worrying about the whys and wherefores. At the end of the day - does it really matter ?

"I'll give you a reason. A lot of bi men here state 'straight' because narrow minded women and couples refuse bi men. Cock is easier to attain, pussy less so. They do it to appease potential lady meets.

Simple. "

Spot on the mark with this comment.

We get blocked and turned down all the time because we are a fully Bi-sexual couple and that's as a couple!!

So I think single guys are trying to not offend and get meet... but I can tell you single guys its just not worth it hiding as straight!!

My Husband opened a single guys profile as fully Bi-sexual called (Mr Sex- Extra) bit back now while I was ill for 6 weeks (my idea) and got a fair few meet in a short space of time with Bi-sexual couples & females that wanted reliable Bi-sexual single guys only.

SO DON'T BOTHER HIDING YOUR BI, YOU WILL GET AS MUCH ACTION & the type of action you really want

Simple.

We get blocked and turned down all the time because we are a fully Bi-sexual couple and that's as a couple!!

So I think single guys are trying to not offend and get meet... but I can tell you single guys its just not worth it hiding as straight!!

My Husband opened a single guys profile as fully Bi-sexual called (Mr Sex- Extra) bit back now while I was ill for 6 weeks (my idea) and got a fair few meet in a short space of time with Bi-sexual couples & females that wanted reliable Bi-sexual single guys only.

SO DON'T BOTHER HIDING YOUR BI, YOU WILL GET AS MUCH ACTION & the type of action you really want "

State who you are; don't lie; it will backfire

And why does anyone want to lie to meet people who do not want to meet them?

I am not interested in meeting short men. If he lies on his profile and I do meet him, I will walk away

- Mrs. J -

Well I have my fair share of straight guys messaging me. Lot of them just seem curious and just ask questions.

But there are, I'm going to use the term loosely here, 'alpha males'. Who come in pigeon chesting. Informing me that they are horny and want a bit of action.

I feel like I am a last resort because they couldn't find a nice lady to play with.

Honestly I feel sorry for a lot of girls on here, because I am sensing that is a regular thing for them. surely it doesn't working coming in all guns blazing like that?!

"I always thought that sometimes it's just they get so horny that in the moment they'll meet anyone even if they'll regret it afterwards and never want it again, just my humble opinion tho "

Not sure that will make the OP feel better.

"He may have registered as straight when he first joined because he figured he is and he hasn't even tried a gay experience so he doesn't know if he is yet. If you try it and don't like it, then you're really not.

Then again, he could be raging and in the closet. If that's a lie which upsets you then I think the term you used for a little upset was "diddums.""

He might be a man sex virgin.

I think they should get rid of the sexuality tick box and just have the 'looking for' bit.

I wouldn't think you've damaged his ego and I expect he's blocked you so he doesn't bother you again. "

This is probably it. I block everyone who rejects me, so that I don't forget and try again later on. And yes, my block list is huge!

Good on you OP.

This site is full of Prat's claiming to be straight but wanting to suck cock etc.

Honesty is the key.

By *ilverMedalWinnerMan  over a year ago

North Lakes

This is probably it. I block everyone who rejects me, so that I don't forget and try again later on. And yes, my block list is huge! "

Not just me then! I also block those out of age range - reaching the magic age of 50 means that I'm "over the hill" for many, and my block button works overtime

What are you bothered? He blocked you to save time later.

Don't sweat it.

"He may have registered as straight when he first joined because he figured he is and he hasn't even tried a gay experience so he doesn't know if he is yet. If you try it and don't like it, then you're really not.

Then again, he could be raging and in the closet. If that's a lie which upsets you then I think the term you used for a little upset was "diddums."

He might be a man sex virgin.

I think they should get rid of the sexuality tick box and just have the 'looking for' bit. "

Easier to add, "I am a liar", to the sexuality box

- Mrs. J -

Simple.

SO DON'T BOTHER HIDING YOUR BI, YOU WILL GET AS MUCH ACTION & the type of action you really want "

Absolutely agree with the post at top of this chain. I've spoken to so many women who won't meet openly bi men. Possibility of disease seems to be quoted as the reason, which is laughable and sad. Good to hear that bi guys do get a good bite of the fab 'cake'.

Why do people claim they're straight when they're clearly more than curious? Why lie about your sexual interests on a site like

this? Each to their own, but be honest with yourself FFS."

They lie, because most woman won't touch bi guys here. I just ignore them, then block if they persist.

I once published a list of st8 who asked to fuck me, but fab told me off!

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Simple.

SO DON'T BOTHER HIDING YOUR BI, YOU WILL GET AS MUCH ACTION & the type of action you really want

Absolutely agree with the post at top of this chain. I've spoken to so many women who won't meet openly bi men. Possibility of disease seems to be quoted as the reason, which is laughable and sad. Good to hear that bi guys do get a good bite of the fab 'cake'."

I don't consider it laughable, it's a reason because the risks are higher.

Simple.

I was well used by a bi cpl, glad I wasn't straight lol

Simple.

Absolutely agree with the post at top of this chain. I've spoken to so many women who won't meet openly bi men. Possibility of disease seems to be quoted as the reason, which is laughable and sad. Good to hear that bi guys do get a good bite of the fab 'cake'."

What is laughable about facts

Gay and bisexual men DO have an higher intake of STI

HIV started in the Gay male population

- Mrs. J -

Simple.

Absolutely agree with the post at top of this chain. I've spoken to so many women who won't meet openly bi men. Possibility of disease seems to be quoted as the reason, which is laughable and sad. Good to hear that bi guys do get a good bite of the fab 'cake'.

I don't consider it laughable, it's a reason because the risks are higher. "

... Says who.??? In my experience those that are openly bi/gay on the whole practice safe sex.... I've had a lot more offers of BB sex off so called straights ... in there ignorance they believe they will be ok as the giver .... obviously they get told to fk off

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Simple.

- Mrs. J -"

Erm no. It started in Africa.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Simple.

I don't consider it laughable, it's a reason because the risks are higher. ... Says who.??? In my experience those that are openly bi/gay on the whole practice safe sex.... I've had a lot more offers of BB sex off so called straights ... in there ignorance they believe they will be ok as the giver .... obviously they get told to fk off "

The NHS for a start

It also amazes me the amount of so called straight men that fab my pictures or message me telling me that they want to fuck me etc just because I'm bisexual & then get abusive because I politely decline & ask them why they want to fuck me etc if their profile says straight.

A straight man?

On here?

Are you sure?

I'm so jealous you almost won the lottery and I missed out!

They're keeping themselves well hidden, it's like finding a needle on a haystack up here in the North.

So you told him you are not his type, so he blocked you and moved on.

What were expecting? a giant essay off him declaring how you are soooooo his type?

Simple.

- Mrs. J -

Erm no. It started in Africa. "

I am talking about where I live, not where it started originally

- Mrs. J -

Simple.

I don't consider it laughable, it's a reason because the risks are higher. ... Says who.??? In my experience those that are openly bi/gay on the whole practice safe sex.... I've had a lot more offers of BB sex off so called straights ... in there ignorance they believe they will be ok as the giver .... obviously they get told to fk off "

Are these guys who tell you that they practice safe sex the same ones who lie on their profiles claiming they are straight?

- Mrs. J -

When I check profiles I block everyone I wouldn't fk, (based on looks, profile text or sexual preferences or location) it keeps the inbox manageable and saves getting messages from people I'm not interested in.

Blocking people isnt always a negative. Why would you want someone to look at your profile or message you if you're not interested in them?!

Seems like he's done you both a favour

» Add a new message to this topic